PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Wimbledon Final 2005 to upload?

chadman569
Apr 23rd, 2006, 11:28 PM
First of all...Thanks to everyone who has uploaded videos. I am a HUGE Lindsay fan and I really want to see the entire match from 2005. I hate that I can not upload any videos onto my computer (very old). I was out of town and my friend forgot to record it for me. I was just wondering if anyone had it and if they could upload it. Thanks a LOT!!!

chadman569
Apr 30th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Please? :help:

santhuruu
Apr 30th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Hey Chadman,

Well I think a lot of people have got the 2005 wimbledon final to upload, but it is a very long match and it will take a lot of time to upload that match, and I think almost no one wants to do that, because it takes way to much time! And in that time they can upload other three matches which they prefer, so I think it's the best thing to buy that match on tape or dvd or whatever,

Sorry that I can't really help you, but I hope someone will help you!

Cheers

Santhuruu

chadman569
Apr 30th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks for responding Santhuruu. I understand that it is a long match and I will probably end up buying it on DVD. I was just hoping someone had already uploaded it and others knew where it was. I've been searching for a while but I can't find it. Thanks again.

Lindsayfan32
Apr 30th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Chadman I've found a great person to buy DVD'S from her name's Drew and only charges $11 for two disk matches the link to her web site is in a thread called DVD Question on this forum it might be easier than uploading it as its a 1.2 gig download and it will take a long time to upload and download. She also has a great range of Lindsay's other matches.

chadman569
Apr 30th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks LindsayFan! I will definitely have to check that out. Sounds like a VERY reasonable price for matches. Thanks a lot!

Elldee
May 1st, 2006, 12:25 AM
I will never be able to watch that match again. Ever.

chadman569
May 1st, 2006, 12:59 AM
I know it was heart breaking BUT it was one of her best matches in my opinion. It will be very difficult for me as well.

sweet_angel23
May 1st, 2006, 03:39 AM
Lindsayfan32 - is Drew in Australia?

Lindsayfan32
May 1st, 2006, 07:39 AM
Lindsayfan32 - is Drew in Australia?

No Sweet Angel Drew is an aussie living in Canada if you want to know more go the thread DVD question and there a link to her site. I haven't brought anything from her yet so I can't tell you anymore than that but there are comments from people who have used her in that thread. Once I have brought some DVD from her I will let you know what they are like.

sweet_angel23
May 1st, 2006, 08:44 AM
thanks=]

GrandSlam05
May 1st, 2006, 06:10 PM
Ditto. Even when I rewatched it. I watched it until she served for the match in the 2nd set. Then FFW until 3rd set and watch until she had her match point, then I cannot watch after that. No way.

Lindsayfan32
May 1st, 2006, 10:07 PM
The only reason I haven't watched it since it was played I just don't have the time. It was one of Lindsay's better match of 2005 andshe just came up short it was better than the 05 oz open final. I will watch it again when I have time.

MH0861
May 2nd, 2006, 03:03 AM

I agree. I don't care how well she played. Heartbreaker in every sense of the word.

chadman569
May 8th, 2006, 10:27 PM
For anyone who doesn't already know, 40-0 is posting the Wimbledon 05 final in the general messages video thread. Part One is currently up and supposedly there is more to come. Thanks goes out to 40-0.

Golinds
May 9th, 2006, 09:05 PM

My dad taped the match for me because I was in Portsmouth at the time but when I heard that lindsay lost i refused to watch it and made him wipe it off so I wouldnt ever accidently come across it later!