PDA

View Full Version : A Huge thanks to EVASpeed...........what a great Avatar.......!!

aura of daniela
May 21st, 2002, 12:42 AM
I woke up this morning to a private message from Eva.
It said, Simon, I have something for you.................I thought for a second then realised that it wasn't what I was thinking........hehehe.

He made me my new avatar without me even asking him.
awwwww, it was so nice of him.

He put my name on it and all............really personalised.

Thanks Heap Eva (Spence)

A true friend buddy.

Simon V

Meesh
May 21st, 2002, 12:46 AM
Looks Great, Simon!

angele87
May 21st, 2002, 12:48 AM
Wow that's a really nice avatar :)

kournikovafan13
May 21st, 2002, 12:50 AM
Cool:D That's so nice of Eva:)

Irish
May 21st, 2002, 12:54 AM
Very, very nice. It looks great. Evaspeed does do OUTSTANDING work with avatars. He made mine too!!

A super nice and great guy. :D

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 21st, 2002, 12:58 AM
Yes, we love you ES!!! He is so talented! It's incredibly ironic and hilarious that he doesn't have a website yet he is so into graphics! You will win the banner contest!

AjdeNate!
May 21st, 2002, 01:14 AM
Wow - pretty avatar!

Freefall
May 21st, 2002, 01:36 AM
Beautiful avatar!! Good job Eva :)

Jordan.
May 21st, 2002, 01:41 AM
He made mine too...:wavey:

Thank you EVA! :bounce:

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 05:49 AM
thanks everyone. i really had to fight myself not to put green in your avs, since it's my favorite color... hehe.

i'm trying my best to go around and make avs for everyone who's interested in my work. (but please whisper in here, i don't have lots of time to make a thousand. hehe)

i just finished alexie's. it's pretty funny.

if anyone wants to know what my stuff looks like, feel free to go to the member galleries and check up on my section.

irish: i've learned some new tricks, so i want to remake an avatar for you. your the first person that asked me for an av. i'll try to get a new one for you.

mrs. guga: hi! we haven't talked since our introduction to each other. i guess we're on at different times. hehe.. see ya around... i've already had plans to make you one, but i don't know what you'd like on it. i'm clueless.

simon: thanks for this thread! anything for a new friend. :) a "daniela" fan on top of that. hehe.

jordan: thanks again for the props. :)

everyone else: i noticed some names i've seen around here on WTAworld before. thanks for all your praise and compliments! i'll be more than happy to make avatars for you people as well. i just have a long line ahead of me, it'll take some time. contact me.

this is just my small way of giving back to the people here at WTAworld. when i first came here, i was accepted in with open arms. i made new friends, and still continue to make more friends.

this is for all of you.

-eva-
spencer :wavey:

jomar
May 21st, 2002, 06:38 AM
you're really doing an excellent job Evaspeed.:kiss:

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 06:58 AM
thank you jomar. :drool:

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 06:59 AM
how funny is this?!

alexie av:

http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/2680alexisavcopy.jpg

Cilla
May 21st, 2002, 07:01 AM
Lol! Evaspeed you really are talented(as I saw with the juju banner!):bounce: :bounce:

per4ever
May 21st, 2002, 07:02 AM
EVAspeed, you are very talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen some stuff you created, and it's wonderful!

do you do lots of designing?

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 07:08 AM
thanks cillia and per4ever!

cillia: you still remember that banner for juju huh? thanks. that's very nice of you.

per4ever: i just learned all this stuff within the last 2-3 weeks. i use photoshop and i've found tutorials on some techniques. i just have to learn how to encorporate those styles together. so this is all good practice for me. thanks.

sometimes i feel like i'm running out of ideas, then suddenly something hits me and i know exactly what to do... it's pretty weird. :drool:

per4ever
May 21st, 2002, 07:13 AM
can u tell me where I can find those tutorials?

gentenaire
May 21st, 2002, 07:18 AM
wow, very nice, Evaspeed!

Cilla
May 21st, 2002, 07:25 AM
I can't believe it took you 2-3 weeks, It would take me 2-3 years!!!:confused:

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 07:34 AM
awww~ you're flattering me. :angel:

per4ever: the adobe photoshop tutorials... www.photoshopcafe.com
very simple and easy. learned half of what i know now in a couple days. that's how easy it is.

it's just that there's so much more to learn.

tine: thanks. :drool:

per4ever
May 21st, 2002, 07:36 AM
thank you very much. I use Adobe Photoshop 6.0. Is that the latest version? :o

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 07:54 AM
i'm using photoshop6 as well.

there's a photoshop7 already. my friend got it and i'll be getting it from him tomorrow. he said there isn't much difference. just the interface appearance.

6.0 is what's used in the tutorials though. it should be good enough. heck, i might just stick with 6 for now until i get the hang of it.

eva sleepy
eva sluggish

see ya around everyone. any more questions, just PM me or put post it here. :)

want an av? let me know. i have to make avatars for some people already, but it shouldn't be long.

plus, if per4ever starts photoshop, it'll be good practice for him too. you up for it per4ever?

i'm just teasing ya. seriously, making avs are fun and it's good practice. :cool:

Cilla
May 21st, 2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by EVAspeed
i'm using photoshop6 as well.

there's a photoshop7 already. my friend got it and i'll be getting it from him tomorrow. he said there isn't much difference. just the interface appearance.

6.0 is what's used in the tutorials though. it should be good enough. heck, i might just stick with 6 for now until i get the hang of it.

eva sleepy
eva sluggish

see ya around everyone. any more questions, just PM me or put post it here. :)

want an av? let me know. i have to make avatars for some people already, but it shouldn't be long.

plus, if per4ever starts photoshop, it'll be good practice for him too. you up for it per4ever?

i'm just teasing ya. seriously, making avs are fun and it's good
practice. :cool:

Gee, it sounds like a job & hard work! You should charge for this service! Cya :wavey:

per4ever
May 21st, 2002, 08:01 AM
hehehe I'll definitly start learning now :D if I find the time :rolleyes:

aura of daniela
May 21st, 2002, 08:12 AM
Hi guys,
Photoshop isn't that tough to learn but you need to have a very good imagination to put together all the techniques like Eva has.
Thats the rare talent he has.
Like all artists, you wont please everyone, but as long as you enjoy what you've created, that's all that counts.

By the way Eva, I doubt anyone wants to challenge you to an avatar creating contest..........you've got the long won.
I'd love to create some, but they wont live up to your standard buddy.

Alexis' one you create is beautiful. She love it.

Simon V

Lleyki
May 21st, 2002, 08:13 AM
Wow Eva I realy like those avatars
They are amazing, especialy the avatar of alexis, it's so funny
Well done!!!

Mercury Rising
May 21st, 2002, 08:37 AM
Man, like I said before, those avs are great, I'll contact you ;)

Jetta
May 21st, 2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by EVAspeed
how funny is this?!

alexie av:

http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/2680alexisavcopy.jpg

LMAO! omg that's great, thanks ev. :kiss: :p

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 05:46 PM
alexie: haha!

and about photoshop... if you have it... that's all you need.

anyone can do this... it's pretty easy. once you know all the techniques, it's fun.

i think jordan is gonna learn photoshop as well. now i'll get some help with the avs. haha! :bounce:

Sonja
May 21st, 2002, 06:16 PM
Fantastic work!! Everything I've seen is awesome. *Sonja applauds*

matthias
May 21st, 2002, 06:25 PM
wow
simon, now you have the best avatar on the board!

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by matthias
wow
simon, now you have the best avatar on the board!
i love the pic you got on your avatar. it just feels like heaven or something. :angel:

gokimmie
May 21st, 2002, 07:58 PM
:eek: you make great avatars,and seem like a great person!:wavey:

EVAspeed
May 21st, 2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by gokimmie
:eek: you make great avatars,and seem like a great person!:wavey:
what a nice thing to say. thanks gokimmie! :wavey:

Amanda
May 21st, 2002, 09:24 PM
OMG, EVASpeed's work is fantastic! By the way, do you have an agent?
If not, I'm available. Fee negotiable.( i don't usually take less than 99.9%)
;)

angele87
May 21st, 2002, 09:27 PM
OMG Thanks so much EVASpeed for my avatar!! I can't believe you made something so nice in such a small amount of time :eek: Anyways Thank you so much, i love it! :hearts:

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 21st, 2002, 09:33 PM
Angele, it is so beautiful. I am going to cry at the beauty. ES, you are a master!!! But I can do that! LOL!! NOT!!!!!!

angele87
May 21st, 2002, 09:39 PM
Now now Mrs_Guga, don't cry :( It is beautiful though isn't it :D And it took EVASpeed like no time at all to do it. I PMed him about it and like an hour later it was done :eek:

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 21st, 2002, 09:43 PM
Yeah, he's amazing! I have always tried to do professional looking photos for the website, but they always turn out crap. EvaSpeed uses Adobe Paint Shop. My dad tried to get me to use it the whole time and I wouldn't, I use Paint Shop Pro! LOL! And look at my crappy pictures. Still, if I got Adobe, I am sure I wouldn't have the patience to read the tutorials and do pictures that great!

angele87
May 21st, 2002, 09:47 PM
I have Adobe Paint Shop and Paint Shop Pro but I don't have the patience to learn to use it :( I've tried, I've even read some of the tutorials but I'm hopeless :sad: and not very creative so that doesn't really mix well lol

Jetta
May 21st, 2002, 09:49 PM
I have Paint Shop Pro and Adobe Photoshop, but I haven't used Adobe for about half a year now.

Is Eva going to offer Adobe photoshop tutorial classes? If he is, I'll sign up! :wavey: :p

EVAspeed
May 22nd, 2002, 03:14 AM
haha! me? photoshop classes?

if anyone's up to listen to my confusing tutorial, i'm game. haha.

what do you want to know how to do? some things are easy to explain. others may take awhile.

mrs. guga: i want to make you something, but i don't know what you like. gustavo? kimmy?

angele: i'm glad you like it. if we could put avatars over 15k in size, everyone's av would look 4 times better than it does now.