PDA

View Full Version : do you have a myspace?

twight6
Apr 21st, 2006, 03:36 PM
I was just wondering how many people were members of www.myspace.com

it's a FREE, cool way to meet people, and i just got my membership a few weeks ago. My name is Thomas, and my url is:
www.myspace.com/twight6

if you have one, post it here and/or add me as a friend, if you'd like ;)

:wavey:
Thomas

CooCooCachoo
Apr 21st, 2006, 03:48 PM
I don't, but some tennis players do :)

spiceboy
Apr 21st, 2006, 03:50 PM

Indeed...JMG's is delicious :drool:

CooCooCachoo
Apr 21st, 2006, 03:51 PM
Indeed...JMG's is delicious :drool:

:lol: Mardy's not so.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:26 PM
I am gonna have to try this out!

Helen Lawson
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:28 PM
No way!!! Every time I see a story on TV about like a pedophile getting caught or like someone planning a massacre at school, they've all been busted on myspace. What kind of place is that?

Haute
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:30 PM
Those sickos are everywhere, not just on MySpace...MySpace in fact probably helps to catch more of them and get them off the streets.

Tyra Banks friended me today. :p :D

RJWCapriati
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:09 PM
yes, its - www.myspace.com/rjwtennis

hablo
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:13 PM
And some nhl (hockey) players do too. I couldn't believe it.
I don't have a myspace either.

twight6
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:32 PM
No way!!! Every time I see a story on TV about like a pedophile getting caught or like someone planning a massacre at school, they've all been busted on myspace. What kind of place is that?
that is a good point, however, it is possible to make your profile private (like me) so that no one can see it unless they are a friend of you. And, for them to become my friends and see it, i have to approve them. Therefore, i can keep pedophiles away :D

just my opinion, but i totally understand where you're coming from, because it can be very dangerous on the world wide web! ;)

Wigglytuff
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:32 PM

it's a FREE, cool way to meet people, and i just got my membership a few weeks ago. My name is Thomas, and my url is:
www.myspace.com/twight6

Thomas
the only thing i know about myspace is what i have seen on tv... thats were child molestors go to molest children... and since tv never lies :tape: :lol: :tape: ... i dont think i want anything to do with myspace.

Pengwin
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:34 PM
You have to be incredibly egocentric to have a myspace IMO :o

twight6
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:37 PM
yes, its - www.myspace.com/rjwtennis
i've come to the conclusion that you play high school tennis? or is it college? i figured since it says you're 17 that it's high school. I too play, and it's my first year as i am only a freshman, and it's the first time in 6 years i think that we've even had a team at our school. We're 1-0, so things are good.

Btw, my name is *Remember the Name* and i requested your friendship, but i understand if you decline ;). But, just thought i'd let you know it was me! :D

twight6
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:39 PM
the only thing i know about myspace is what i have seen on tv... thats were child molestors go to molest children... and since tv never lies :tape: :lol: :tape: ... i dont think i want anything to do with myspace.

yes, that's true, but, most of the people who get molested are dumb people who post their address and pics and make everything on there viewable to everyone. i keep my profile on private, and i only put my home town, not my whole address. That way i will be safe for atleast a few days, till they find my house and recognize me by my pic, lol.

twight6
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:40 PM
']You have to be incredibly egocentric to have a myspace IMO :o

that, or, just be interested in meeting new people around the world.

yellowcard
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:42 PM
I only have a msn space.

yellowcard
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:43 PM

www.myspace.com/twight6

Thomas

Hey, your name is also Thomas:lol:

twight6
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:46 PM
Hey, your name is also Thomas:lol:

huh? lol

yellowcard
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:55 PM
huh? lol

Yeah, now I already know three Thomases on WTAworld :lol:

twight6
Apr 21st, 2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah, now I already know three Thomases on WTAworld :lol:

oh, lol. now i understand ;)

tucker1989
Apr 21st, 2006, 09:20 PM
Does anyone have links to tennis players' myspaces?

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 21st, 2006, 09:30 PM
www.myspace.com/charlda (http://www.myspace.com/charlda)

RJWCapriati
Apr 21st, 2006, 09:30 PM
i've come to the conclusion that you play high school tennis? or is it college? i figured since it says you're 17 that it's high school. I too play, and it's my first year as i am only a freshman, and it's the first time in 6 years i think that we've even had a team at our school. We're 1-0, so things are good.

Btw, my name is *Remember the Name* and i requested your friendship, but i understand if you decline ;). But, just thought i'd let you know it was me! :D

Yes, thank you, I accepted :)

I play high school - we are 7-1 so far this year :)

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 21st, 2006, 09:31 PM
Mine is so cute and gay :lol: :worship:

Wigglytuff
Apr 22nd, 2006, 01:19 PM
yes, that's true, but, most of the people who get molested are dumb people who post their address and pics and make everything on there viewable to everyone. i keep my profile on private, and i only put my home town, not my whole address. That way i will be safe for atleast a few days, till they find my house and recognize me by my pic, lol.
:lol: :lol: :bounce: :lol:

yellowcard
Apr 22nd, 2006, 01:21 PM
Mine is so cute and gay :lol: :worship:

:eek: It ís gay:D

TennisSTUD
Apr 22nd, 2006, 02:05 PM
http://home9.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=E80C94E4-5274-4A12-89D3521EC8EF44BF410043593 thats mine

RJWCapriati
Apr 22nd, 2006, 02:07 PM
Does anyone have links to tennis players' myspaces?

I have a few on my friend's list, but most of them are fake.

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 22nd, 2006, 02:54 PM
Nup. I have my own website and domain name instead. :hehehe:

PatrickRyan
Apr 22nd, 2006, 03:36 PM
yeah i have a account there, but i never go on

CondiLicious
Apr 22nd, 2006, 03:41 PM
I have a myspace. But it's private. I hate the thought of people spying on me.

I love myspace... cause I like spying on other people. I love when I find somebody I know in real life on there and they're telling complete lies about their life... silly idiots don't realise that people they actually know can track them down.

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 22nd, 2006, 06:12 PM
:eek: It ís gay:D
:angel: My str8 friend created it for me and i think it represents me quite well!