PDA

View Full Version : Canada's Wonderland!

Wiggly
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Hi!

I will go in Toronto in May with my school and we will go to Canada's Wonderland 1 day :hearts: . So my question is What are the best rides?

And does anybody ever did Xtreme Skyflyer and I would like to know if its damn cool like it's look to be :confused:

myxomatosis
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:56 PM
My fave. roller coaster there is The Fly.
There's no big hills or loops on it, but there's a bunch of just crazy, sharp turns.
Ride the Wildabeast, it's a classic. People overlook it now because it's wooden and old. But it rocks and there won't be much of a line-up.
The SkyFlyer isn't worth it. It costs like $50 extra.

Oneofakind0490
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Hope you have fun. I cant really remember much of the park(I never went but I used to be a theme park nut) but you should have fun. I think they have a recently new coaster from some movie that may be good.

Hope you have fun.

If you wanna see pics of the coasters go to rcdb.com and type in Candas WOnderland on the side.

Wiggly
Apr 20th, 2006, 11:02 PM
There's no big hills or loops on it, but there's a bunch of just crazy, sharp turns.
Ride the Wildabeast, it's a classic. People overlook it now because it's wooden and old. But it rocks and there won't be much of a line-up.

:eek: I knew there was an Exta but $50? :eek: I tough it was like $10 :tape: :sad:

hablo
Apr 20th, 2006, 11:04 PM
sorry I went there a long time ago. don't remember too many of the rides.
but I had a blast. I'm sure you will too.

Geisha
Apr 20th, 2006, 11:24 PM
I love Canada's Wonderland. I only live twenty minutes away from it.

There are many great rides. Drop Zone is the tallest one, and it always has huge line-ups, but for me, it is worth it because you can practically see all of Toronto from the top. The Bat is another great ride because you do the ride twice in one trip - once going forward, and once going backwards. Top Gun is a great ride, also.

canuckfan
Apr 21st, 2006, 12:01 AM
When I went there the Vortex was the coolest ride. But it was 12 years ago I think :tape:

Reuchlin
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:07 AM

beat scares me. Fly is good.

myxomatosis
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:46 AM
beat scares me. Fly is good.
The Mindbuster is what frightens me. It's so rickety and you always end up bouncing all over the place in your seat. I'm always afraid one day it's just going to collapse :lol:
The stand up still scares me. I've only riden it once.
I avoid the wave pool. Too many small children. Small children = urination.

Reuchlin
Apr 21st, 2006, 03:52 AM
I avoid the wave pool. Too many small children. Small children = urination.
Maybe next time I should just buy bottled water. :tape:

myxomatosis
Apr 21st, 2006, 04:11 AM
Maybe next time I should just buy bottled water. :tape:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good call. And yellow snow - also best avoided.