PDA

View Full Version : Phony doctor gives free breast exams

Wigglytuff
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Phony doctor gives free breast exams
Thu Apr 20, 11:40 AM ET
MIAMI (Reuters) - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood offering free breast exams, and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said on Thursday.

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

The woman then phoned the Broward County Sheriff's Office and the suspect fled. He was arrested at another woman's apartment in the same Lauderdale Lakes neighborhood on Wednesday, a sheriff's spokesman said.

The white-haired suspect, Philip Winikoff, carried a black bag and claimed to be visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams," sheriff's spokesman Hugh Graf said in a statement.

At least two women, both in their 30s, let him into their homes and he fondled and sexually assaulted them, the investigators said.

Winikoff was not a doctor, Graf said. He worked as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership.

hablo
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I wonder what kind of sentence he will get as a 76 year old! Shame on this man (How do people come up with such schemes ? :help: I feel sorry for those two sexually assaulted women :hug: I hate it when people of authority take advantage of others... The worst scenario would be a fake cop showing up at people's door... what the hell do you do ? I mean I hate to harp on the victims and everything.... It's too easy :shrug: ) :fiery:

-Ph51-
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Nice try :haha:

Wigglytuff
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:15 PM
this is a real story of something that really happened.

i dont know which is more disturbing,
that the guy thought to try this.
that he was actually allowed into the homes of these women.
that these women would even consider letting this man in
or that these women dont know or didnt consider just doing a self exam??

hablo
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:16 PM
no this is a real story of something that really happened.
Yeah, I just googled the title. This really happened!
but you should post links.

Wigglytuff
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I just googled the title. This really happened!
but you should post links.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060420/od_nm/breasts_dc;_ylt=AtVz4Rk.YiXSyxHIA715fUGs0NUE;_ylu= X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/nm/20060420/2006_04_20t114829_385x450_us_breasts.jpg

hablo
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:25 PM
this is a real story of something that really happened.

i dont know which is more disturbing,
that the guy thought to try this.
that he was actually allowed into the homes of these women.
that these women would even consider letting this man in
or that these women dont know or didnt consider just doing a self exam??
All of the above is disturbing.
I think you should always check people credentials when they come to your door (especially when they say the word 'free'). But I'm paranoid like that, I've done a bit of door to door saleswork! :tape:

Helen Lawson
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:30 PM
I don't even open the door to someone I don't know or am not expecting. If the doorbell rings, it's usually political candidate-types I have no interest int, or occasionally the Witnesses whom I don't have any interests in, or this pin-head neighbor I hate to bitch about something his harpie-wife has up her ass, so I just slide slowly onto the floor from the couch and wait 10 minutes to move again.

leeber
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:34 PM
A 76year old man :o

dementieva's fan
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:17 PM
A toss up between who is more stupider, the old man or the women who let any random man claiming to be a docter examine their breasts :rolleyes:

alfonsojose
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:34 PM
:rolleyes:
Those women are so stupid :tape:

ToeTag
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:41 PM
At least two women, both in their 30s, let him into their homes and he fondled and sexually assaulted them Morons! Too bad there isn't a law that protects the stupid from themselves.

Dawn Marie
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:40 PM
The Doctor is a pig and the women are asses. What a load of dumbfucks!

Stamp Paid
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:41 PM
ROTFLMFAO

Thats so fucked up. :(

meyerpl
Apr 21st, 2006, 12:22 AM
Ladies, don't be fooled by this imposter or any others like him! If you'd like your breasts examined by a qualified professional, give me a call.

bw2082
Apr 21st, 2006, 12:30 AM
dirty old man :fiery:

Martian KC
Apr 21st, 2006, 12:32 AM
*dead*

Rocketta
Apr 21st, 2006, 12:37 AM
that's just sad but kind of funny all around. :sad: :lol: :sad: :lol: :sad:

I guess those women figured he was sooooo old that he wasn't a threat???? :confused:

I'm sure they are beating themselves up over their decision but ultimately it's the old geezers fault for being a lecherous old coot. :shrug:

Mr_Molik
Apr 21st, 2006, 01:53 AM
lol thats actually pretty funny
only in america...

Sally Struthers
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:03 AM
the old man needs to go to jail for the rest of his life. If he were younger you all wouldn't be laughing. Crime knows no age limit :o

meyerpl
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:34 AM
the old man needs to go to jail for the rest of his life. If he were younger you all wouldn't be laughing. Crime knows no age limit :o
That seems reasonable. :lol:

Sally Struthers
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:35 AM
That seems reasonable. :lol:

exactly :lol:

Bacardi
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:53 AM
I guess he's a TIT MAN. :haha:

Reuchlin
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:57 AM
LOL @ those women

Solitaire
Apr 21st, 2006, 06:19 AM
What a dirty old man. :tape: But come on more then one of these ladies should have caught on to him.

Scotso
Apr 21st, 2006, 04:24 PM
lol thats actually pretty funny
only in america...

keep telling yourself that.

Reuchlin
Apr 21st, 2006, 04:26 PM
I guess he's a TIT MAN. :haha:
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate to see what he'd come up with if he were an Ass man :tape: Free Colon exams? :eek:

Hagar
Apr 21st, 2006, 04:37 PM
I guess the fact that he was an old man made the women think he was OK.

I once had a strange experience. I bought a bed and the shop owner would deliver it and assemble it. When he had assembled it, he threw himself on the bed and asked me: "So, do you want to try it out?" in a tone which made very clear what kind of "trying out" he had in mind. :eek: :rolleyes:
I told him to get the hell out of my bedroom...

fifiricci
Apr 21st, 2006, 04:40 PM
I suspect that if this had been a woman giving guys free testicular checks, she'd never be reported ................. hmmmm now there's a nice idea :devil:

fifiricci
Apr 21st, 2006, 04:41 PM
Nice try :haha:

Maybe he should have come to you first for some ......... ti ........... tips! :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 21st, 2006, 04:43 PM
I suspect that if this had been a woman giving guys free testicular checks, she'd never be reported ................. hmmmm now there's a nice idea :devil:

:haha:

CC
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:44 PM
The tit pitch was just to get him in the door. If he had said "free genital exams" he would have no chance.

There are times I go to the doctor and while being examined I secretly wish the doctor would feel me up. It's not premeditated, just a thought that crosses my mind while I'm lying there.

Helen Lawson
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:54 PM
I was thinking about this last night. We do live in a slightly mad world, so maybe these women were this stupid, but do you think some of these old bats hadn't had any in a long time, and some guy comes by and they go along with his scam to get a little action? Yes, I know, the guy is hideous, and coming from someone like me who has crushes on the likes of Vic Tayback and Barney Frank, when Helen declares someone hideous, they are truly hideous, but for a 65-year old broad, the guy's not a bad deal.