PDA

View Full Version : New Janet pics

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:42 PM
since her weight was such a big issue :rolleyes: like i said she would be back to her normal shape :drool: :drool: :hearts: she wants to be a size 2 at least cuz from the rumours that we got she bought Mark Jacobs(i think it was him) new colection (when she was still overweighted) but in size 2
http://www.janetjackson.cn/news/data/upimages/intouchmay.jpg
she lost the weight but the booty is here to stay :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:46 PM
She must be releasing an album because she usually gets fit around that time. An incredible dramatic change however.

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:49 PM
She must be releasing an album because she usually gets fit around that time. An incredible dramatic change however.
she is we are expecting a new single around may-june :bounce: :bounce:

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:51 PM

It has to be something catchy. That Superbowl fiasco really hurt her last album.

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:55 PM
It has to be something catchy. That Superbowl fiasco really hurt her last album.
yeah she was blacklisted everywhere :rolleyes: :o and DJ although its not Janet being Janet its a great album.
just a collage that was made about the weight loss
http://cdn.digitalcity.com/ch_tmz_photos/janet_trio_365x308.jpg
her max was 150-160 and people were saying that she was over 200 :rolleyes:

Infiniti2001
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:04 PM
yeah she was blacklisted everywhere :rolleyes: :o and DJ although its not Janet being Janet its a great album.

Can u blame people for gossiping about her weight? :shrug: I mean this is a woman you could have eat a plate of food off her abs not too long ago :rolleyes: Of course walking around looking twice that size would cause tongues a wagging :eek: :tape:

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Can u blame people for gossiping about her weight? :shrug: I mean this is a woman you could have eat a plate of food off her abs not too long ago :rolleyes: Of course walking around looking twice that size would cause tongues a wagging :eek: :tape:

I agree, but history shows that Janet has always had fluctuated weight when she wasn't releasing or promoting a movie or album. But, I never saw her get this big before :eek: But I definitely seen her a little chunky but it is amazing how she always seems to shed it off so fast.

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:10 PM
:kiss: LOOKIN GOOD MISS JANET! :hearts:

harloo
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:22 PM
:worship: :worship: Dang Janet!!! Now that was super fast. I can' t wait until her new album comes out. My friend was auditioning to be one of the dancers for the new project. I don't think he made it though.;)

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:24 PM
i know but im saying that cuz it was all over the place like it never was before not to mention that she had alot of things to deal with since 2k4. first the sb then MJ trial then all the fake daughter news.....last thing she had in mind was her weight.
anyway im just happy to see that my Janet is coming back and at full force :hearts: :hearts: here's a new one
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4796/000006w9nm.jpg

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:25 PM
I love Janet :drool: I hope she does a World Tour again even though she says she won't. :sad:

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:32 PM
I love Janet :drool: I hope she does a World Tour again even though she says she won't. :sad:
she said that she wont? :confused: when? she was going to tour with DJ album but then all that happend and she canceled but its almost garantee that she will tour with the new album.
she was doing a WW tour with AFY but she got sick so she had to cancel Europe :sad: she had to cancel her appearence in that MJ party because of it as well :sad:

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:35 PM
she said that she wont? :confused: when? she was going to tour with DJ album but then all that happend and she canceled but its almost garantee that she will tour with the new album.
she was doing a WW tour with AFY but she got sick so she had to cancel Europe :sad: she had to cancel her appearence in that MJ party because of it as well :sad:

She said she felt that the "All For You" tour was her last one and I thought she meant it. I went to that one she had with Usher and she freaked that guy on stage so I would like to see that again. Hopefully she will tour again.

Hot 92 Jamz
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:42 PM
I look forward to the new CD. I hope that Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis take Janet in a new direction with her music. :)

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:44 PM
I look forward to the new CD. I hope that Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis take Janet in a new direction with her music. :)

They are working on her next album. This is suppose to be the 20th anniversary of Control so they put alot of effort into it.

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:07 PM
She said she felt that the "All For You" tour was her last one and I thought she meant it. I went to that one she had with Usher and she freaked that guy on stage so I would like to see that again. Hopefully she will tour again.
:lol: i love it when she does that on stage. i think that tour was TVR tour and she did a pole dance with "Rope Burn" to a guy from the audience right? have u seen this one? poor guy :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH8zNrbouLM&search=janet%20jackson%20would%20you%20mind

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:29 PM
:lol: i love it when she does that on stage. i think that tour was TVR tour and she did a pole dance with "Rope Burn" to a guy from the audience right? have u seen this one? poor guy :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH8zNrbouLM&search=janet%20jackson%20would%20you%20mind

yeah, it was TVR tour.

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Just saw that video sphenx and I am :eek:

Thje show I saw was NOTHING like this one. I was absolutely GONE when she grabbed his crotch.

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Just saw that video sphenx and I am :eek:

Thje show I saw was NOTHING like this one. I was absolutely GONE when she grabbed his crotch.
she was mad HOT :drool: when i first saw that i was like :eek: in that part 2 but the guys reaction makes me laugh :lol: :lol: the rope burn on TRV is softer compared to this one but Would You Mind the song is more explicit then Rope Burn.

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:41 PM
she was mad HOT :drool: when i first saw that i was like :eek: in that part 2 but the guys reaction makes me laugh :lol: :lol: the rope burn on TRV is softer compared to this one but Would You Mind the song is more explicit then Rope Burn.

He was nervous. You could tell. And Janet is really short.

spartanfan
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:44 PM
There were actually some nice tracks from her last album Damita Jo. But I think it got lost in all the bad PR surrounding the whole SuperBowl crap. I think she has also cut some tracks with JD for this cd too.

SelesFan70
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:01 PM
I've been trying for 25+ years to be thin, and she does it in about a year...bitch :rolleyes: :lol:

:bowdown:

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:01 PM
He was nervous. You could tell. And Janet is really short.
yeah she's 5"4' or something ( this us type of mesuring things are kinda confusing for me) :lol:

There were actually some nice tracks from her last album Damita Jo. But I think it got lost in all the bad PR surrounding the whole SuperBowl crap. I think she has also cut some tracks with JD for this cd too.
jimmy and terry are the main producers but JD is the executive producer (whatever that means). as long as he doesnt put his so so def line in her songs or that scream its all good.
yeah it wasnt worth to go against the wave of hate she did good on letting go the project but in normal circumstances All Night(Don't Stop) would be a hit.

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I've been trying for 25+ years to be thin, and she does it in about a year...bitch :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: she did it in 5-6 months :hearts: :hearts: :drool:

Wigglytuff
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:49 PM
i am sorry but in the first picture she does look well into the 200s in the second she looks 150-160, i dont know if i believe that the max was 150.

its not a life or death issue. i would do her either way, (except in the the picture were she looks like fat oprah, the one that is her max)

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:59 PM
i am sorry but in the first picture she does look well into the 200s in the second she looks 150-160, i dont know if i believe that the max was 150.

its not a life or death issue. i would do her either way, (except in the the picture were she looks like fat oprah, the one that is her max)
:lol: they reported that her max was 164

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:02 PM

Your not fat...your just big bonered :p

Wigglytuff
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:04 PM
:lol: they reported that her max was 164
they under reported because she was bigger than that!

i do have to say this cant be good for her body particularly since she is as old as she is...

K-Dog
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Wow, I want that diet when I get older!! Janet looks SEXAY in her latest pics!!

SelesFan70
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Your not fat...your just big bonered :p

You're not the first to say that... :hehehe:

volta
Apr 20th, 2006, 06:22 PM
they under reported because she was bigger than that!

i do have to say this cant be good for her body particularly since she is as old as she is...
yeah but she lost it gradualy she doesnt have probs losing her weight but remember that she lost it eating healthy(sp) food and exercising(sp) 6 days a week. it wasnt drastic although i do think that this yo yo thing she does might hurt her a bt but she's the one in doctors so only her knows :D

Kart
Apr 20th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Janet :hearts: :worship:

jenny161185
Apr 20th, 2006, 06:53 PM
janet looks amazing!

rebel_ffighter
Apr 20th, 2006, 06:57 PM

wow!in the first pix she can hardly walk,she reminds me of Tyson somehow :lol:
However thats quite unhealthy,gaining so much weight and losing it so quickly,she will probably face the concequences in the following years

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 06:59 PM
wow!in the first pix she can hardly walk,she reminds me of Tyson somehow :lol:
However thats quite unhealthy,gaining so much weight and losing it so quickly,she will probably face the concequences in the following years

:lol:

leeber
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:35 PM
wow :eek:

but don't really think this is beneficial to her health, plus what kinda role model is she being to others? :tape:

:inlove:
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:18 PM

I'm counting down the days... :p

*note sarcasm* ;)

Rocketta
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:52 PM
she looks good but she should look at Luther and realize this up and down is not good for her health in the long run and hopefully she did it right and healthily so she's not taxing her vital organs.

esquímaux
Apr 21st, 2006, 12:23 AM
:kiss: LOOKIN GOOD MISS JANET! :hearts::kiss: Hey babe! :devil: DAMITA JO!!!! :hearts:

TF Chipmunk
Apr 21st, 2006, 12:43 AM
How does she do it :jealous:

RJWCapriati
Apr 21st, 2006, 01:40 AM
She is losing the weight :)

K-Dog
Apr 21st, 2006, 01:43 AM
I hope that Janet realizes what happens to folks who lose weight too fast and in large amounts. I don't want to hear that she is having heart issues down the road. That would suck!

esquímaux
Apr 21st, 2006, 01:50 AM
How does she do it :jealous::crack diet:

Fantastic
Apr 21st, 2006, 04:54 PM
It's not the diet that's the problem, it's her lifestyle choices.

GracefulVenus
Apr 21st, 2006, 05:06 PM
Janet...........how I love thee!

PaulieM
Apr 21st, 2006, 05:20 PM
i know a lot of people that would die to be hooked up with that kind of diet plan! :eek: she lost so much weight so fast, it's crazy.

brickhousesupporter
Apr 21st, 2006, 06:32 PM
That woman can make a pair of sweatpants and shades look fine.

Dana Marcy
Apr 22nd, 2006, 06:00 PM
http://www.socialitelife.com/pictures/jj042106_01.php

Go Janet! :worship:

Fingon
Apr 23rd, 2006, 03:43 AM
next time say they are NOT nude photos so I won't waste my time :fiery:

beauty_is_pink
Apr 23rd, 2006, 03:46 AM
must suck being in the public eye when you're battling weight.

well she looks MUCH better than before.
fast and drastic change.. it always seem as if the celebs become fit and skinny jus overnight! I wanna kno their secret..

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2006, 05:08 AM
must suck being in the public eye when you're battling weight.

well she looks MUCH better than before.
fast and drastic change.. it always seem as if the celebs become fit and skinny jus overnight! I wanna kno their secret..

personal chefs, personal trainers, nutritionists & Lipo :shrug: