PDA

View Full Version : WTAworld addiction

Cashif
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:40 PM
How many of u were bored to hell and were scared that this board is closed permanently?

I, for one, was bored and :scared: that this board is gone.. I was checking it every few minutes and was getting sad and mad seeing it down.Eventho i ve been here for only 3 months, i am addicted to it. I had no idea what to do when this board was down, mebbe i should go get a real life:o:lol:

Maryamator
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:42 PM
i was simply dying:)

leeber
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:02 PM
How many of u were bored to hell and were scared that this board is closed permanently?

I, for one, was bored and :scared: that this board is gone.. I was checking it every few minutes and was getting sad and mad seeing it down.Eventho i ve been here for only 3 months, i am addicted to it. I had no idea what to do when this board was down, mebbe i should go get a real life:o:lol:
hi^5!!
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=211793
;)

Barrie_Dude
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I need my fix on a regular basis!

Slumpsova
Apr 24th, 2006, 07:55 PM
don't start :scared:

Mightymirza
Apr 24th, 2006, 08:37 PM
me tooo...And I kept on typing wtaworld.com and it simply wudnt open...

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 24th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Oh it was horrible.

TdF_DBLL
Apr 24th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Yesterday I had some stupid problems and I couldn't open WTAworld most of the times. So I couldn't concentrate on my schoolwork, because I had to make PAW picks. :)

SAEKeithSerena
Apr 24th, 2006, 09:48 PM
lol i hate when it's closed for maintenance cause i can only get on it a few times a day

Rocketta
Apr 25th, 2006, 01:07 AM
wasn't scared it was closed permanantly because I do believe there will be a message up if that happens but was bored for sure. :)

Brooklyn90
Apr 25th, 2006, 01:20 AM
i need a couple of hits a day, but im going to rehab for it :)

meyerpl
Apr 25th, 2006, 01:36 AM
I have been at home with my family on a Friday night at 11:00 and logged-on to see what's been posted and been surprised. I'm 48 years-old and have a wife and kids. I have a good excuse for being home at 11:00 on a Friday night, logged onto wtaworld, but I see posters who I know are 18 - 28 years-old and single on here. What the hell is that??!! When I was 18 - 28 and single, I sure had better things to do on a Friday night. Hell, on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night for that matter. If you're a healthy, single young man or woman in that situation, I think you need to take a look at yourself. You ought to be out spreading some wild oats, chasing after women or men, getting yourself into and out of a few scrapes, seeing a band, doing a little dancing, staying out too late and taking a few chances.

Rocketta
Apr 25th, 2006, 02:43 AM
no offense, meyerpl but when you were 18 it was 1976....there was no internet. You didn't grow up with the internet, computers, cds, or computer games....you don't really know what you would be doing if you were 18-28 years old today....it's a completely different world.

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 25th, 2006, 02:46 AM
I agree Rocketta. It's not cause we post here on a friday night that we don't necessarily have a life. Personally, that board is very relaxing, and when I have nothing to do, I come here, meet some great people, and get to relax after a very busy week of school.

RJWCapriati
Apr 25th, 2006, 03:38 AM
I check it daily along with myspace and email :)

meyerpl
Apr 26th, 2006, 04:26 AM
no offense, meyerpl but when you were 18 it was 1976....there was no internet. You didn't grow up with the internet, computers, cds, or computer games....you don't really know what you would be doing if you were 18-28 years old today....it's a completely different world.
You make a good point and no offense taken. I don't know though, I don't think the world has changed all that much because of technology. When I was 18 people could sit around listening to records, watching T.V. and talking on the phone instead of being out and about. That said, a young adult is probably better off sitting quietly at home on a Friday night than out doing some of the stuff I was doing when I was 18. To each his own.

meyerpl
Apr 26th, 2006, 04:32 AM
I agree Rocketta. It's not cause we post here on a friday night that we don't necessarily have a life. Personally, that board is very relaxing, and when I have nothing to do, I come here, meet some great people, and get to relax after a very busy week of school.
You're correct. Whatever makes you happy, as long as it isn't something like torturing hitch-hikers in your basement, is what you should do. That which I flourish on may cause the demise of the next person.