PDA

View Full Version : TOILET breaks;injury timeouts;MUST STOP NOW

Hoops
May 20th, 2002, 08:54 PM
why o why o why are the wta allowing all this TOILET BREAKS and INJURY TIME OUTS happen?it`s plain as the nose on silvia talaja`s face that this is just PLAY ACTING by certain players;YES you know who i`m refering to;YES the ones who are getting beaten and try to disrupt the match by taking one or the other;it`s not GAMESMANSHIP it`s just plain CHEATING and it must stop;UNDER the wta handbook rule,subsection3 paragrapg 4 it states ;that NO player can take a toilet break during the match,she should have gone to the loo and did her NUMBER 1`S or NUMBER 2`S before the start of the match;and also all this I`M hurt one minute,running around like WAR EMBLEM the next it`s impossible;if someone is so hurt they couldn`t do this it`s impossibe'I SAY;IF a player cannot play on and wabts treatment for an injury she most forfit the match:D

Kart
May 20th, 2002, 09:03 PM
I'dliketogiveyouananswerbut Ican'tunderstandwhatyouaretalkingabout:confused:

Dawn Marie
May 20th, 2002, 09:10 PM
So you would prefer to see little piss puddles and broken bones instead of tennis? lmao

griffin
May 20th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Kart and Dawn took the guy's bait...lets see if anyone else hands over their goat ;)

Hoops
May 20th, 2002, 09:21 PM
this is a true fact validated point i`m stateing here;i can now see why tenn_ace said griffin is a trouble maker'and likes to incite others:rolleyes:

Fingon
May 20th, 2002, 09:45 PM
you are wrong hoops.

toilets breaks are only allowed on hardcourts because they risk an injury if the players ahem, slip on the mess

Ryan
May 20th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Use PROPER grammar! The stupid little ; thingies aren't used that many times in ANY sentence. I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet anyway, you're alwasy causing trouble.

Bella
May 20th, 2002, 10:46 PM
Running around like a war emblem? :confused:

Berlin_Calling
May 20th, 2002, 10:55 PM
get a life HOOPS. So basically u are saying that players should be holding IT in even when they are playing 3 hour matches with drinking that much water to keep from dehydrating. Also, why should players put themselves through pain??? If they need an injury timeout, leave them alone. Ur saying that if a player sprains their ankle, they should just keep on playing and pretend everything is fine without getting treatment. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Volcana
May 20th, 2002, 11:16 PM
off his meds again ....

ot1962
May 20th, 2002, 11:32 PM
Oops,
Have you been going through the Hoops again?:confused:

Fingon
May 20th, 2002, 11:35 PM
Anna2K, hoops tried to get a life... unsuccesfully

ot1962
May 20th, 2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Fingon

Was he sent to the wrong Jail?

Berlin_Calling
May 20th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Fingon

That makes sense, well I guess I shouldn't make fun of Hoops for his inabilities.

Williams Rulez
May 21st, 2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
So you would prefer to see little piss puddles and broken bones instead of tennis? lmao
LMAO... good one...

Hoops... can you think before you post? :rolleyes:

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 23rd, 2002, 09:20 PM
LOL Hoops! You are hilarious! I am just seeing this! Are you Jeff Tarango?!!! You ARE Jeff Tarango!!!