PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think Hershey's kisses taste like vomit?

LH2HBH
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Discuss

meyerpl
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:57 PM
I'd have to do a blind taste test. I believe I could tell the difference.

meyerpl
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:59 PM
The first girl I ever felt-up, her kisses tasted like vomit, but there was a good reason for that. Pretty much the same reason she was letting me feel her up.

CondiLicious
Apr 19th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Well, Hershey's Kisses are an acquired taste I think. I didn't used to like them but now Hershey's is my favourite chocolate. British chocolate is so bland tasting.

smiler
Apr 19th, 2006, 10:11 PM
i've never tried them we don't really get hershey's in the uk.

Viktymise
Apr 19th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Hersheys is gorgeous i think much different than any stuff over her in Ireland anyways really scrumtious i think

TF Chipmunk
Apr 19th, 2006, 10:33 PM
They're ok. They're not disgusting, but they're not overwhelmingly good tasting either.

dementieva's fan
Apr 19th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Love them :lick:

LH2HBH
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:25 PM
barf

MinnyGophers
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Gosh i thought I was the only one thinking that...

they do taste like pretty bad though, i dont understand what the craze is about... however, give me a couple dozen of ferrero rochers and i'm set.

LH2HBH
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Gosh i thought I was the only one thinking that...

they do taste like pretty bad though, i dont understand what the craze is about... however, give me a couple dozen of ferrero rochers and i'm set.

wow! I am so glad I asked. They do have a terrible taste don't they!!! I don't know why i still it when someone gives me one

controlfreak
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:48 PM
If you ate too many of them and vomited, then they would taste like vomit.

LH2HBH
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:56 PM
maybe that's the problem

Monica_Rules
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:59 PM
When i went to New York 4 years ago:eek: I saw some Hersheys chocolate in a shop and thought i'd give it a try.

5mins later i wanted to run to the toilet and throw up it was the worst chocolate i had ever tasted. it actually tatsed like vomit. All my friends who tried a piece thought the same. How can people actually like it? You need to eat some Cadbury's.

RVD
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:17 AM
:lol: This was discussed in my 'chocolate' thread. :)

But yeah, some Hershey's products do leave sort of a bile aftertaste. UGH!
But their new Hershey's Sticks [sitting right in front of me] is the best they've ever offered. Otherwise, I stay away from anything made by that company.

Cadbury's caramel bar gets my vote.
I ate an entire Toblerone last night. :lick:

LH2HBH
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Cadbury's is the best. Has anyone had Purdy's or House of Brussels? They are my favorite!! You can't get them in suprmarkets though, only in chocolate shops and such. Not sure where they are available outside of Canada.

RVD
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Cadbury's is the best. Has anyone had Purdy's or House of Brussels? They are my favorite!! You can't get them in suprmarkets though, only in chocolate shops and such. Not sure where they are available outside of Canada.I've never heard of them.

SvetaPleaseWin.
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:53 AM
hersheys is disgusting-it tasted like cow pat to me, although i've never tasted cow shit that's how i imagine it tastes

timafi
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:35 AM
nasty shit if you ask me :unsure: :unsure: :tape: :tape: :help: :help: