PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever cried to a film and if yes what one

Viktymise
Apr 19th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Have you ever cried when watching a film. I have anyways. I was watching beaches last night and i was sobbing away, awwww it was so sad i dont wanna watch it again but i was a good film all the same. I also cried in little women when beth dies that was really sad and in bambi too mmmmm. So what about you have you cried to a film and what one if yes :)

rebel_ffighter
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:06 PM
I usually never cry with movies even the most emotional ones but lately my nerves are not good,so I was crying last night watching "In her shoes",odd huh?

smiler
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Yes, Finding Nemo!

Helen Lawson
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I cried at the end of "I Want to Live!" when I first saw it in the theatre. The tears were for the sheer brilliance of that acting I was watching up there on the big screen.

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:11 PM
OMG I'm such a fag, I cry in all the movies really. I cried a lot watching Brokeback Mountain recently.

fifiricci
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Bambi :sad:

and

Billy Elliott (at the end when he jumps onto the stage in Swan Lake) :sad:

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:16 PM
:hysteric: BEACHES :sobbing:

CondiLicious
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Armageddon and Goriillas In The Mist

Kirt12255
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Most recently Wit :bigcry: OMG!!! I could have watered enough seedlings to feed the 3rd world

others that come to mind....

Moonlight and Valentino
A Man for All Seasons (Charlton Heston version)
What Dreams May Come :o
The Colour Purple
The Green Mile
Murder in The First....omg I could be here all day :lol:

controlfreak
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Schindler's Onion

timafi
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:43 PM
philadelphia :sad: :sad:

Kart
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Daredevil.

I've never been in so much pain.

Helen Lawson
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:46 PM
You guys cry at some pretty dopey shit, that's all I can say.

Cashif
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:49 PM
The Green Mile
Million Dollar baby
Crash

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Million Dollar Baby :sad:

coalwi
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:59 PM
i have cried to many many films :lol:

million dollar baby
the green mile
forrest gump (i 've seen dozens of time each time, at the end i cry :sad: )
philadelphia

leeber
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:03 PM
OMG I'm such a fag, I cry in all the movies really. I cried a lot watching Brokeback Mountain recently.
Hey me too!! Even in "Truman Show" :tape:

RunDown
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Pretty much any movie where it's assumed that you'll cry, I've cried. Sadly, that includes animated films :o I even cried when I saw 'ET', even though I had already been told that he wasn't really dead.

I was emotionally drained after I saw 'The Joy Luck Club'...I must've cried half a dozen times during that movie. :sad:

Hayato
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Bambi :sad:

Viktymise
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:38 PM
:hysteric: BEACHES :sobbing:
i started crying halfway through that film so sad very cheesy but so sad :sad: :sad: :sad:

Monica_Rules
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:41 PM
The colour purple- Everytime
The return of the king
the Passion of the christ - and i am an athiest:lol:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:46 PM
The Notebook
The ending gets me everytime.

jrm
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:49 PM
when Madeline Stowe dies in Kevin Costner's arms in REVENGE

RainyDays
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Double Jeopardy - at the end when Ashley Judd finally finds her son, i always lose it.

miffedmax
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:50 PM
I cried at all three Lord of the Rings movies.
I cried at Pride of the Yankees and Field of Dreams even thought I don't really like baseball.
Brian's Song--even though it was made for TV, it was the first movie I know of that made almost every guy who saw it cry.

If they ever make "The Elena Dementieva Story" I will absolutely cry when she leads Russia to the Fed Cup, 'cause I cried when I heard her interview. Those were tears of joy, though.

There have been some other movies that made me cry, but those are the main ones.

Kenny
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Selena. Not going to say ANYTHING more.

meyerpl
Apr 19th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Sophie's Choice. If I had feelings, like normal people, I'd have cried when she had to choose which of her children would be sent to the gas chamber and which would live. As it was, I was just looking with lust at Meryl Streep's chest heaving as she sobbed.
For the love of everything holy, why would I write something so twisted? Could it be I miss Creep?

Avid Merrion
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:00 PM
I even cried when I saw 'ET', even though I had already been told that he wasn't really dead.
God, i'd seen ET a few times before and been ok, but there was this one time i watched it and i cried for hours afterwards :o lmao, in my defence i wasn't feeling well at the time......

the one that gets me every time is Watership Down :sad: Hazel..... *sniff* i'm getting all teary just thinking about it :o

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:05 PM
i started crying halfway through that film so sad very cheesy but so sad :sad: :sad: :sad:

:hug:

Perfection
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:09 PM
I cried in my hands for 10 minutes after seeing Requiem For A Dream and I had this huge "dread" feeling come over me for the next few days. Very powerful movie.

Also:

- Passion of the Christ
- Never Been Kissed (egg scene)
- Moulin Rouge (not the ending actually, the love songs always get me.. they're so happy & love-enchanting.. and I know it's going to be hard to find someone to love like that :sad: )

Stamp Paid
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Hotel Rwanda :sobbing:

tennisboi
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Yes beaches it was so sad:sad:

spartanfan
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Forrest Gump
Farhenheit 9/11. (especially The Women Who Is Screaming And Crying About Her Family Being Killed By The Americans During The Bombing).

LH2HBH
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Anyone who has never cried in a movie must be dead inside.

LH2HBH
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Sophie's Choice. Could it be I miss Creep? [/I]

OMG! you are right! Where is Creep?

controlfreak
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Selena. Not going to say ANYTHING more.

You cried because you paid $8 to see a movie you thought was about Serena?

LindsayRulez
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:35 AM
omg Requiem for a Dream, weird, I know...but the poor mom and when the girlfriend asks "can you come tonight?" i always cry there

Shenanigans
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:35 AM
Beaches
The Hours
Terms of enderment
Fried green tomatoes
so many more.....

crazyroberto6767
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:20 AM
:hysteric: @ Requiem for a Dream. There really was not an ounce of hope left in me at the end of the movie. The final sequences of the 4 main characters. Oh man that got me bad.
Other movies have gotten me too :tape:. But most just make me "misty" or bring a tear to my eye, not full out crying. Donnie Darko, Dancer in the Dark, Fox and the Hound (Disney movies :p), and Shawshank (happy) all did this to me.

Solitaire
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Titanic :o My gf at the time ws hysterical afterwards. The Color Purple always gets me so I don't watch it anymore.

!<blocparty>!
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:39 AM
1. Brokeback Mountain
2. Hotel Rwanda - I went hysterical for half an hour, in a dark room, when the music came on at the end, and when the men had to run over the dead bodies getting supplies back to the hotel, and when all the white people/tourists left the hotel on the buses, and when the man broke down in the lockeroom, and when the guy told his wife she had to jump on the roof when they came because their children can't see them dying any other way. :sad:
3. Titanic - it was 1997, I was like 1 years old.
4. Uhm, that's it. :o

PatrickRyan
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:08 AM
The notebook, that shit was so fucking sad

RatedR Superstar
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:37 AM
i cried when i saw An American Tail :o but i was like 6 years old when i saw that :p

swissmisshingis
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Titanic
A Walk To Remember
The Notebook

tterb
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:50 AM
Cried hardcore at Brokeback Mountain, and also cried at Schindler's List and Dead Man Walking. Those three, along with Requiem for a Dream (though it didn't make me cry), are the most powerful* movies I've seen. All four left me hollowed out and emotionally drained for a while. (I still need to see Hotel Rwanda, but I bet it will move me as well.)

Also shed a tear or two at Donnie Darko and Million Dollar Baby. Braveheart and Monster's Ball had memorably moving moments, too.

* Why do tragedies always seem more powerful than other stories? I can't recall ever feeling intense joy after seeing a movie... at least not of the same magnitude as the sorrow/loneliness/hopelessness I felt after seeing the movies I mentioned above.

Beefy
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:54 AM
Blackhawk Down is probably the only one. I did cry with Spice World though, but for different reasons

Mr_Molik
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:55 AM
i always cry in happy movies-
the wedding singer
love actually
dirty dancing
the sound of music

Mr_Molik
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:55 AM
oo and once were warriors for different reasons :sad:

CondiLicious
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:13 PM
1. Brokeback Mountain

:tape:

LostGlory
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:18 PM
I tend to cry quiet often but funny enough not when everyone else is crys.....its like I've got my special emotional moments.....I really hate it when some one is betrayed....dont know how to explain this.....like when some one is screwed around by some one else.....

Viktymise
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Beaches
The Hours
Terms of enderment
Fried green tomatoes
so many more.....
The hours is really sad at the end too. When julliane moore is crying as an old woman at the end i was crying with her and when Meryl Streep was crying i was crying too. Some great performances in that film :sad:

Mattographer
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Pay It Forward :bigcry:
Paradise Road :sad:
Titanic :tape:

Umm, that's all I can think right now...

xin_hui
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:16 PM
of course :o

pearl harbor (i can watch it for the 10th time and still cry buckets)
a walk to remember

i'm sure there are more, just cant remember now

Maryamator
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:28 PM
every sad movie:(

Ted of Teds Tennis
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Sophie's Choice. If I had feelings, like normal people, I'd have cried when she had to choose which of her children would be sent to the gas chamber and which would live. As it was, I was just looking with lust at Meryl Streep's chest heaving as she sobbed.
For the love of everything holy, why would I write something so twisted? Could it be I miss Creep?
Don't worry, you're not the only person who's ever had such an odd reaction to an emotional scene.

For me, it's the ending to the Lana Turner version of Imitation of Life (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0052918/). The audience is supposed to cry when Mahalia Jackson starts singing "Trouble of the World", but the whole movie is so over the top, I can't help but start laughing at that scene.

The 1934 version (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0025301/) is much better.

pla
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I cry at every sad movie/scene in a movie that I don't consider TOO dumb to "enter" the action ;). So that makes quite a lot of times ;)

I am a true cry-baby :baby: :crying2: :lol:

honeyke
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:23 PM
i´m sooo emotional...the first time i cried to a film was when i was 4 years old or something...dumbo the elephant was pretty tough for me :) then just a little bit later there was free willy.again later on there was titanic,dirty dancing,ice age 1, moulin rouge, the green mile and pearl harbor...i´m sure there are still more films :lol:

pla
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:30 PM
In fact, the first movie I remember crying on, was Scruffy :sad:

skanky~skanketta
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:19 PM
i'm a big baby too.

Stepmom - when julia and susan have that lunch and discuss jenna malone's future.
My Best Friend's Wedding - when julia misses her moment.
Beaches - from the moment what's her name finds out she's gonna die
Ghost - :hysteric:
Titanic - sappy and corny, but :hysteric:
6th Sense - the end when he tells his mom
Banger Sisters - when goldie says "hey, it gives me a reason to come back" and susan says "you dont ned a reason" :sobbing:
Thelma and Louise - :sobbing:
A Walk To Remember - :wail:
The Mighty - the poor dumb kid.
The Color Purple :waiiillll:
The Patriot
Love Story

~lollipop_girl~
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:43 PM
OH in MANYYYYYYYY, I won't go through them all but the last one was The Notebook! :awww:

TomTennis
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:51 PM
im not a big crier during films...but i have saw some sad ones.

Recently, the notebook. That film was great. Really sad at some parts. Recommended to anyone that hasnt seen it.

Helen Lawson
Apr 20th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I cried at the end of Suspicion because I wanted Cary Grant to push "Monkey-face" out of the car and over the cliff at the end of the movie. But I dried up after one of the fags I'm usually stuck with told me that Grant strangles her off-screen when they get home.

GrandSlam05
Apr 20th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Schindler's List (esp. during the "I Could Have Done More Scene")
Evita
Silkwood
Braveheart
Dead Poet's Society
Latter Days
BBM
Philadelphia

Nicjac
Apr 20th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Well, the cancer/AIDS theme is getting to anyone.

All right, I am gonna bare my soul as well.

Steel Magnolias - crying and laughing at the same time.
Ordinary People - time to grow (or throw) up.
Breaking the Waves - I was sobbing actually.
Dancer in the Dark - it took me two years to get up the courage to watch it.
Leaving Las Vegas - what a way to go.
"It is beyond my control" Dangerous Liaisons
I was too involved to cry watching 'night Mother - afterwards I did. I still do.

Grachka
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:18 PM
the one that gets me every time is Watership Down :sad: Hazel..... *sniff* i'm getting all teary just thinking about it :o
Are you sure you were well during this film too? :haha:

I don't generally cry at films. Schindler's List was a bit too much though.

There was one time in high school when I went to see "Antz" with my girlfriend, and she spent the last 20 minutes bawling her eyes out because she thought the ants were going to drown :rolleyes: :o I was so embarrassed that I dumped her soon after :lol:

P.S. Bambi was hilarious.

iced gem
Apr 20th, 2006, 07:33 PM
I am terrible when it comes to crying at films - I seem to always cry at something!:bigcry:
These ones spring to mind at the moment:
Stepmom
Titanic
Million Dollar Baby
Troy - always twice (when Hector dies and then when Achilles dies)
Moulin Rouge
Forrest Gump

edit: how could I forget Bambi and the Little Princess?!!

but there have been so many more - and I don't even limit my crying to films - TV shows can get me just as much! :p

ClaudiaZ-S
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:24 PM
the 3-hour-musical-picture Fiddler on the roof. I'd cried for 2.30h! :o

Helen Lawson
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:34 PM
I was having a really bad week about a year ago, and I was watching My Cousin Vinny and I cried when they got acquitted at the end after Mona Lisa Vito/Marisa Tomei did her testimony on positraction. :o

CooCooCachoo
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Yes, when I was a little kid :lol: I cried at Beauty & The Beast :rolls:

Also, I almost cried at The Pianist cause it is so damn sad :sad: I loved the movie so much, cause of its brilliance, but I am too :scared: to watch it again! It really is moving!

CooCooCachoo
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:22 PM
1. Brokeback Mountain
2. Hotel Rwanda - I went hysterical for half an hour, in a dark room, when the music came on at the end, and when the men had to run over the dead bodies getting supplies back to the hotel, and when all the white people/tourists left the hotel on the buses, and when the man broke down in the lockeroom, and when the guy told his wife she had to jump on the roof when they came because their children can't see them dying any other way. :sad:
3. Titanic - it was 1997, I was like 1 years old.
4. Uhm, that's it. :o

BBM? :speakles: You have got to be kidding me.

Hotel Rwanda I heard is very saddening :o I want to see it, but I am afraid it will be too much.

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:24 PM
The notebook, that shit was so fucking sad

Yes it was!!! I was bawling at the end :sad:

!<blocparty>!
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:26 PM
BBM? :speakles: You have got to be kidding me.

Hotel Rwanda I heard is very saddening :o I want to see it, but I am afraid it will be too much.

You're too cold hearted to have cried during that film.

Hotel Rwanda = :sobbing::sad::crying2:

PatrickRyan
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Yes it was!!! I was bawling at the end :sad:
Yeah i know, i feel like crying just thinking about it :sad:

daniela86
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:36 PM
I cried for Rox and Roucky when I was a child (when the grandma abandons the fox in the forest :sad: :o ) but now,I don't cry that much for movies even if I cried for:

1.Stepmom :sad: :sad:
2.Million Dollar Baby :bigcry:
3.Schindler's List :sobbing: :sobbing:

skanky~skanketta
Apr 20th, 2006, 09:49 PM
I am terrible when it comes to crying at films - I seem to always cry at something!:bigcry:
These ones spring to mind at the moment:
Stepmom
Titanic
Million Dollar Baby
Troy - always twice (when Hector dies and then when Achilles dies)
Moulin Rouge
Forrest Gump

edit: how could I forget Bambi and the Little Princess?!!

but there have been so many more - and I don't even limit my crying to films - TV shows can get me just as much! :pOMG!how could i forget troy!when hector dies i was an absolute wreck. people 4 rows back could hear me sniffle. at one point, i let out a loud sob.

Spunky83
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Too many times actually...I don´t cry that often in ´real´ life but somehow I often cry while watching movies.

Nikki
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Beaches and Backdraft.

M2k
Apr 21st, 2006, 01:55 AM
Too many to name, but here goes...:o

Bambi *I was around 6 or 7 and it killed me :lol: *
The Fox and the Hound *one of them dies right? :sad: *
Dumbo* when the mother is caged and yet she consoles the little baby*

Schindler's List* I felt so hopeless after it ended :sad:*
Hotel Rwanda* It's so heartbreaking :sad: *
Casualties of War*I really lost it when that bastard stabs the young woman*:tape:
October Sky*When Jake Gyllenhaal looks at the stars and knows his fate is to work in mines*
Urbania* that movie is depressing*:sad:
Set it Off* :o Queen Lathifa gets pounded like a sack of bad fish*
Amistad* The whole ship scene was sad*:sad:
Titanic :p

canuckfan
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:48 AM
Usually I try to act real tough ;)

Let's just say my throat is hurting A LOT when I watch Million Dollar Baby, Forrest Gump and Big Fish:tape:

Requiem for a dream doesn't make me cry, but it takes away every bit of faith I have in life...:speakles:

Reuchlin
Apr 21st, 2006, 03:00 AM
Usually I try to act real tough ;)

Let's just say my throat is hurting A LOT when I watch Million Dollar Baby, Forrest Gump and Big Fish:tape:

Requiem for a dream doesn't make me cry, but it takes away every bit of faith I have in life...:speakles:
I loved big fish haha

meyerpl
Apr 21st, 2006, 06:28 AM
I cry every time Moe hits Larry. Poor guy.

Josh B.
Apr 21st, 2006, 12:35 PM
nope, i havent, but the closest ive been to crying is In the shawshank redemption, when Brookes dies! his letter just makes me feel sad!

Mattographer
Apr 21st, 2006, 01:31 PM
I finally saw The Notebook today and didn't cried! :tape:

Mattographer
Apr 24th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Add "A Very Long Engagement" to the list now. I was in tears when she found him at the end of the movie...

Andy.
Apr 24th, 2006, 12:39 PM
I must have a heart of stone but no movie has ever made me cry,

No I lie the Telli movie Mary Bryant made me cry it was the sadest film i had ever seen so many bad things happened to this poor Woman

Hachiko
May 11th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Yeah, Titanic and Bambi, lol. Schindler's List was upsetting also.

V-MAC
May 11th, 2006, 12:45 PM
no movie has ever moved me to tears ;) although I was pretty upset when Scarlett's character "Nola" got shot in Match Point :o

Dawn Marie
May 11th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Pretty much any movie where it's assumed that you'll cry, I've cried. Sadly, that includes animated films :o I even cried when I saw 'ET', even though I had already been told that he wasn't really dead.

I was emotionally drained after I saw 'The Joy Luck Club'...I must've cried half a dozen times during that movie. :sad:

JOY LUCK CLUB. Is a favorite tear jerker of mine. I cry everytime.

1. The Color Purple
2. Terms Of Endearment
3.Joy Luck Club
4.Evita
5.Like Water for Chocolate
6. Set it Off
7. SHawshank Redemption

I can't bear to watch Hotel Rawda and Schindler's List.

Allez-H
May 11th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Too many but mainly:

Hotel Rwanda: I've cried more then once while this movie. I think the moment that I really started crying was when the 'white' children were leaving the black nurses to get on the plane, and the nurses (and every other non-rwandese for that matter)were not to be saved from that hell. That scene, and the music that came along it, ... it just set the tone of the whole movie and I really cried my heart out. A very difficult movie to watch but a def must-see. It'll open your eyes.

La vita e bella: The whole father-son relationship is beautiful throughout the whole movie but the end was too much for me. It was so beautiful but so unfair at the same time, I couldn't stop crying. I remember when I first saw it I kept on saying: " No way he's dead, he's gonna come out of that tank with a huge grin and hug his son and all will be well" Unfortunatly I was wrong .. :sad: Beautiful movie with a sadness inside.

Light-skinned Girl
May 11th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Schindler's List :bigcry:

Viktymise
May 23rd, 2006, 10:53 PM
ill have to add requiem of a dream to my list

Volcana
May 23rd, 2006, 11:23 PM
I don't generally cry during movies. However ...

when President Thomas J. Whitmore gives his speech before they go off to fight the aliens at the end of the movie, I always tear up.

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our ... Independence Day!

bis2806
May 24th, 2006, 01:04 AM
The Family Stone.... both funny and sad....

Mightymirza
May 24th, 2006, 01:08 AM
almost every movie which has any amt of senti wud make me cry until i was 16.. :o ....

jrm
May 24th, 2006, 01:10 AM
The Locusts (1997)
Wildflower (1991)
The Color Purple (1985)

partbrit
May 24th, 2006, 01:54 AM
I've cried briefly during many films--too many to mention. But that doesn't mean I was the most emotionally affected by them. Films that affect me very deeply generally put me into a kind of speechless trance. Examples would be The Hours, Dogville, and Farewell My Concubine.

bionic71
May 24th, 2006, 03:30 AM
Oh yes..many times.
Most recently...um......probably MYSTERIOUS SKIN.

Ferosh
May 24th, 2006, 03:40 AM
The last ten minutes of Artificial Intelligence are pretty deep. Superb acting from Haley Joel Osment who plays the robot child that is able to develop human emotion. :bowdown:

Randy H
May 24th, 2006, 04:52 AM
As a child, I remember always crying when I would watch Bambi, The Fox And The Hound, and The Land Before Time

A few that come to mind:

Ghost - Ending
The Notebook - Ending
Dead Man Walking - Susan and Sean's final talk/words
Stepmom - Susan's Christmas talks with the kids
Crash - The burning car scene

tennisrox
May 24th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I remember crying over Dumbo, and Bambi when I was a kid.

Now that I'm old enough to know that animated characters aren't real ( :o ), I shed a few tears over Schindler's list, the Green mile, Hotel Rwanda, life is beautiful. There are lots of tear-jerkers.

The_Pov
May 24th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I didn't cry, but I wanted to after watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, because I felt so empty, like there was nothing worth living for.

I wanted to cry so I could feel again.

Andy_
May 24th, 2006, 07:13 PM
The last one was 'Brokeback mountain'. I did cry, and sobbed... I ended up smiling, coz I saw the movie with a bunch of friends, and it was funny to realize we all were crying... what a way to spend an afternoon together, huh?

tenn_ace
May 24th, 2006, 07:16 PM
'Philadelphia' and 'The Dancer in the Dark'

The_Pov
May 24th, 2006, 07:16 PM
The Family Stone.... both funny and sad....

That film was rubbish, it's a waste of your life if you bother watching that crap!