PDA

View Full Version : Stephano Capriati accuses the Williams of point fixing.

TeeRexx
May 20th, 2002, 09:35 PM
cbssportslie.com

Rome - An enraged Stephano Capriati, father of recent world #1, Jennifer Capriati, accused VENUS and SERENA WILLIAMS letting his daughter become #1 in order to acquire more points when one of them beats her in Roland Garos next week.

"They setta up my a little girl", roared Capriati to the few assembled reporters in the Rome bar where they watched him accuse the Williams while drinking down a bottle and a half of Chivas. "Those two slicksters just letta little Jenny be #1 so they can get her quality points in Paris when one of them beats her", said a now sobbing daddy Capriati.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20020519/mdf33972.jpg

"We get 200 quality points if me or VENUS puts another spanking on little Jenn in Paris? I didn't know that", SERENA said very suspiciously when confronted about Stephano's accusation.
"To have some of you think that my big sis would drop out of a tournament, just so one of us could clean up on Jenn's points in Paris is just ridiculous", SERENA stated, this time barely able to hold back a hugh grin.

"Setting up players to grab their quality points is not something that players are told to do, but hey, everyone can use some juicy quality points from knocking off a no. 1 player", stated a WTA executive, who wished to remain anonymous.

VENUS, away in an international arm wrestling tournament, was not available for comment.

Bye.

:wavey:

Crazy Canuck
May 20th, 2002, 09:37 PM
I have no idea what your talking about.

If anyone is getting those points, its Justine :p

Amanda
May 20th, 2002, 09:37 PM
LOL!:D

Pureracket
May 20th, 2002, 09:38 PM
:p

Ok, now that's really funny. LOL!!!!!

angele87
May 20th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by TeeRexx
VENUS, away in an international arm wrestling tournament, was not available for comment.

Hahahhaaha :D:D

Amanda
May 20th, 2002, 09:40 PM
I just wanted to sneak another peek @ clocker's avatar!:o

Couver
May 20th, 2002, 09:44 PM
LOL You've certainly got Stefano's accent down well hehehe

irma
May 20th, 2002, 09:45 PM
love Serena but the cappy bonus points are for Kimmy this time;)

TeeRexx
May 20th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Irma, by the way, V&S have also eyed that 110 point bounty on little Kim as well. :eek: :p

Kart
May 20th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by TeeRexx

I'm sorry but that comment is just too funny - ROTFL :).

irma
May 20th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Serena is allowed to beat Kimmy at wimbledon but only when she allows Kimmy to win the french :p ;)
and where is Venus? sorry for her but she has to pass this time;) :p

TeeRexx
May 20th, 2002, 10:52 PM
little Kim will have to wait until at least her 23rd birthday to get a GS title when V & S are through racking them up for a while. :p

Kart - I am glad that you enjoyed yourself. :angel:

HAIL-VENUS
May 20th, 2002, 10:57 PM
TeeRex, you're a trip. LMARO!!:bounce:

Jakeev
May 21st, 2002, 03:52 AM
hahahaha ....cough cough.....oh wait was that supposed to be funny?

TeeRexx
May 21st, 2002, 04:43 AM
I guess that is why this thread has been viewed about 250 times, jakeev. :p

Lisbeth
May 21st, 2002, 04:47 AM
lol and agreeing with becca and irma about justine and kim!!

persond
May 21st, 2002, 05:04 AM
:hearts: :hearts: Tee Rexx,

You did it again! Too funny!!!
I nearly bought into that "great piece of journalism." Really good stuff. Keep up the good work! HaHa haahaahhaahaa

Althea
May 21st, 2002, 05:29 AM
:wavey:" and who says you don't poke fun at your favsLOLLLLLLLLLL

"VENUS, away in an international arm wrestling tournament, was not available for comment. "

Cousin Althea: Tee why you little snitch:( :(

Cousin Richard : Ding Dangit!!!:mad:, I tell ya AL, can't keep nothin secret: in this here family since that blasted cousin Tee Rex been round :mad: :mad:
that so :eek:and so :eek:is gonna ruin everything :kiss:

Williams Rulez
May 21st, 2002, 02:13 PM
LMAO... good one... :D

victory1
May 21st, 2002, 02:59 PM
Good one Tee!

Jakeev
May 22nd, 2002, 03:25 AM
TeeRex, My vain little honeybunch, just because it was viewed 250 times doesn't mean everybody thinks you should quit your day job anytime soon........

:kiss:

TeeRexx
May 22nd, 2002, 07:18 AM
Sorry, Jakeev, over 530 times.:p

Crazy Canuck
May 22nd, 2002, 08:00 AM
Lots of views, doesn't mean your thread is funny or insightful etc.

It simply means a lot of people looked at the title and clicked.

Seeing as you view a thread without reading the contents first, it would be incorrect to assume lots of views of this threads were accumulated cause everyone finds it funny.

the_ancyent_marinere
May 22nd, 2002, 08:34 AM
Quoth TeeRex:
cbssportslie.com

Anything to do with "Sportsline", no? ;) :D

"No Little Richards gonna mess with any bonus points :p-- Im keeping them for myself :bounce:

Jakeev
May 23rd, 2002, 03:00 AM
Lol Becca TeeRex Baby had over 530 hits but how many responded.......hehehe.........

Keep em coming though TeeRex baby you are the one bloke none of us take seriously anyway.....

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

TeeRexx
May 23rd, 2002, 06:33 AM
Poor little Jakev.
Most emailed their thanks to me.
I am taken very seriously a lot of times, my man/girl.

Jakeev
May 23rd, 2002, 06:30 PM
Poor little dillusional TeeRex I can only imagine who emailed you........and like we care who emailed you. And I didn't say nobody took you seriously I said most don't. Big difference.

And uh TeeRex, baby, all man here and more than you can handle.
:p

TeeRexx
May 23rd, 2002, 07:23 PM
There exist on this bord some humorless droll who merely troll threads in order to illustrate their search for negativity in any action that is remotely positive. If others are enjoying themselves and having fun, you can be certain that these trolls of negativity will make their presence known.

If that is how they wish to exist, then so be it then. i and others like me shall continue to find positive actions in which to further express ourselves.

I am sure that the troll will once again return to this thread to once again explain his misguided statements, but I will have no more responses to this individual in this thread.

Bye.

Jakeev
May 23rd, 2002, 10:59 PM
Hmm sounds like some fighting words to me.....let the games begin........and may the best troll win........

Weevee
May 23rd, 2002, 11:09 PM
Very funny!

Monica_Rules
May 24th, 2002, 12:02 AM
Those points are so going to Monica:D