PDA

View Full Version : The TomKitten Hath Arrived.

AjdeNate!
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Suri was hatched. 7 pounds, 20 inches.
No word if Tom ate the placenta.

AjdeNate!
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:42 AM
LOS ANGELES - The Tomkitten has arrived. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the high-profile pair dubbed "TomKat" by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson.

The baby, named Suri, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 20 inches long, he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060418/ap_en_ce/cruise_holmes_baby_2

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Suri :confused: :rolleyes: just the latesty crazy name for a baby

Katie can't see the baby for a few days right? scientology law?

Rocketta
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:44 AM
What's wrong with the name Suri? :confused:

Anyway, Congrats Tom and Katie. :D

Dava
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:45 AM
:eek:

Is everything to do with Katie and Tom, but congrats to them for having a baby!

AjdeNate!
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:46 AM
"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Robinson said in a prepared statement.

The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.

The baby was born in Los Angeles but the exact location was not disclosed.

It's the first child for Holmes, 27. Cruise, 43, has an adopted daughter and son from his marriage to Nicole Kidman (http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?p=Nicole+Kidman).

Details surrounding the birth, which was planned under the tenets of the Church of Scientology as a silent procedure, weren't disclosed.

Outside the Beverly Hills home where Cruise and Holmes live, about a dozen reporters and photographers stood by. Security officers inside the compound videotaped the journalists.

A security guard at the gate refused to release any information. A few cars did arrive and were allowed into the estate. A police motorcycle officer stopped by around 4 p.m. and sat watching the goings-on.

The patrolman, who identified himself as Officer Chase, said he was just making a routine check, since activity around the area had been heightened for some time. He asked if the baby had been born, was told yes, and drove off.

More deets.

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:47 AM
well now that I know the meaning of the name I like it better but its still out there

Shenanigans
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Suri :confused: :rolleyes: just the latesty crazy name for a baby

Katie can't see the baby for a few days right? scientology law?

:eek: That is so fucked up, she can't scream, she can't see the baby for a few days and he gets to eat the placenta, no wonder Nicole decided on adoption. :tape:

AjdeNate!
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:48 AM
well now that I know the meaning of the name I like it better but its still out there
Maybe a tad better than Apple. ;)

Rocketta
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Why does the media insist on referring to Tom's two older kids as adopted? It's beyond disrespectful to the children. Do they think Tom and Nicole introduce them as their adopted children? Do they think the kids refer to them as their adoptive parents. It makes me angry everytime I see it. Saying he has two kids with Nicole will suffice...idiots. :fiery:

shnit.
Apr 19th, 2006, 12:58 AM
What's wrong with the name Suri? :confused:

Anyway, Congrats Tom and Katie. :D
Yep.

Congrats.

AjdeNate!
Apr 19th, 2006, 01:04 AM
I miss my sweet innocent little girl....

http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/KatieHolmesRETNA/Katie_SF_0199516_400.jpg

decemberlove
Apr 19th, 2006, 01:12 AM
She can see the baby as soon as she wants. She could scream during the birth. Tom was joking about the placenta.

:retard:

Shenanigans
Apr 19th, 2006, 01:19 AM
She can see the baby as soon as she wants. She could scream during the birth. Tom was joking about the placenta.

Where you at the birth then?

shnit.
Apr 19th, 2006, 01:21 AM

I know. :retard:

decemberlove
Apr 19th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Did I say what she DID? No. I said what she COULD do.

I know all those rules are bullshit.

Rocketta
Apr 19th, 2006, 01:31 AM
I miss my sweet innocent little girl....

ha, she was probably innocent only in your head. ;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 19th, 2006, 02:09 AM
Suri was hatched. 7 pounds, 20 inches.
No word if Tom ate the placenta.

Wow...same "size" as u :eek: ;)

dementieva's fan
Apr 19th, 2006, 02:21 AM
:eek: That is so fucked up, she can't scream, she can't see the baby for a few days and he gets to eat the placenta, no wonder Nicole decided on adoption. :tape:

Those are not the rules of scientiology :rolleyes: please educate yourself before posting such comments and showing your ignorance. And no I'm not a Scientologist.

Wigglytuff
Apr 19th, 2006, 03:02 AM
ugh Suri... ugly name... tomkitten would have been waaaaaay better. but at least we get to add another name to the list of funky celebrity baby name to add to the list. :bounce:

Scotso
Apr 19th, 2006, 03:43 AM
All the crazy Scientology beliefs and they're okay with children out of wedlock?

xin_hui
Apr 19th, 2006, 06:03 AM
:scared: with the arrival of the alien baby, i think the world is coming to an end :bolt:

timafi
Apr 19th, 2006, 06:04 AM
congrats Tom and Katie :clap2: :bigclap: :bigclap:
welcome baby Suri :awww: :awww: :baby: :baby: :baby: :angel: :angel:

shnit.
Apr 19th, 2006, 06:14 AM
:scared: with the arrival of the alien baby, i think the world is coming to an end :bolt:

Yeap. Pick on a new born baby.

Seriously though, her dad seems like a psycho to everyone, but the baby didnt do anything to anyone. Let's stick with the Cruise is a psycho theme and let the baby be, just suck milk, cry and sleep.

Erika_Angel
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:29 AM
I actually think Suri is a sweet name, especially since I read it first when reading the meaning of the name.

ETA: I still think Tom is a crackpot and the fact these two loonies are raising a child I find VERY disturbing ... but oh well, at least she will be rich :shrug:

dementieva's fan
Apr 19th, 2006, 06:25 PM
All the crazy Scientology beliefs and they're okay with children out of wedlock?
:rolleyes: Easter Bunny can be considered pretty insane as well

Martian KC
Apr 19th, 2006, 07:03 PM
*throws a ball of yarn*

Shenanigans
Apr 19th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Those are not the rules of scientiology :rolleyes: please educate yourself before posting such comments and showing your ignorance. And no I'm not a Scientologist.

Sorry, I'm not really interested in reading about whacko cults, where people with too much money and insecurity seem to feel themselves attracted to.

jenny161185
Apr 19th, 2006, 07:33 PM
i agree why in every interview when referring to Toms other kids - they have to use the word adopted before their names each time?

Wigglytuff
Apr 19th, 2006, 08:03 PM
:rolleyes: Easter Bunny can be considered pretty insane as well
easter but WAS considered insane... but try as they might the christians could not stop the pagans from their pagan ways. so if you can beat then join them. and there is nothing more insane than a "Christian" who takes their kids to the pagan easter egg activities and then goes to church on the pagan day, sunday, and then acts like theres wrong with this picture. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Helen Lawson
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Who wants to make a bet that Katie wore a pillow for the last several months and Debbie Rowe was the surrogate mother?

meyerpl
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Who wants to make a bet that Katie wore a pillow for the last several months and Debbie Rowe was the surrogate mother?
Why does Helen Lawson always know exactly the right thing to say in any situation?

Helen Lawson
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Why does Helen Lawson always know exactly the right thing to say in any situation?

Hey, hon, at 87 years old, Helen knows all the lines!

meyerpl
Apr 19th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Hey, hon, at 87 years old, Helen knows all the lines!
Godamnit Helen, there you go shattering all my sexual fantasies about you. I didn't picture you a day over 80.

dementieva's fan
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Sorry, I'm not really interested in reading about whacko cults, where people with too much money and insecurity seem to feel themselves attracted to.
Then you have no right to go about posting shit about some religion. Either educate yourself and then critisize their practices or just shut the fuck up. :wavey:

Shenanigans
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Then you have no right to go about posting shit about some religion. Either educate yourself and then critisize their practices or just shut the fuck up. :wavey:

I can express and say anything I FUCKEN want whether I am educated on the subject or not, you do not have to agree, all I know about scientology is it was created or imagined by some whacko scientist who believed aliens visited the planet thousands of years ago.
As far as I can see scientology is as confused as it's followers. So you fuck off and have a nice day. :wavey:

Denise4925
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:14 AM
easter but WAS considered insane... but try as they might the christians could not stop the pagans from their pagan ways. so if you can beat then join them. and there is nothing more insane than a "Christian" who takes their kids to the pagan easter egg activities and then goes to church on the pagan day, sunday, and then acts like theres wrong with this picture. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I totally agree with you. :shrug: Although, I do love that pagen holiday called Christmas ;)

Ryan
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:29 AM

Uh, he has the right to say whatever he wants. Just like I have the right to call you a fucking retard. It may not be 100% accurate, but oh well.

Wigglytuff
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:37 AM
I totally agree with you. :shrug: Although, I do love that pagen holiday called Christmas ;)
lol gifts are fun :bounce: :bounce:

Xanadu11
Apr 20th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Am I the only person who likes the name Suri, I think its kinda nice

dementieva's fan
Apr 20th, 2006, 01:47 AM
I can express and say anything I FUCKEN want whether I am educated on the subject or not,
You have shit fetish, right? :wavey:

all I know about scientology is it was created or imagined by some whacko scientist who believed aliens visited the planet thousands of years ago.
That is the Raelian movement you're talkin about :rolleyes: And scientology was started by a science-fiction author not a scientist... shows how little knowledge you have about the subject and yet you have the audacity to negetively opine upon it... gotta love it :rolleyes:
As far as I can see scientology is as confused as it's followers. So you fuck off and have a nice day. :wavey:
Again you don't know anything about the religion and you're making stupid baseless judgements. I googled up scientology yesterday and the rules which some people here are claiming are either BS or taken out of context. I'm still alive, see, doing some research does'nt kill people. And how do you think that I can have a good day when I have to share oxygen with ignorant people like you. :rolleyes:

Shenanigans
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:09 AM
You have shit fetish, right? :wavey:

That is the Raelian movement you're talkin about :rolleyes: And scientology was started by a science-fiction author not a scientist... shows how little knowledge you have about the subject and yet you have the audacity to negetively opine upon it... gotta love it :rolleyes:

Again you don't know anything about the religion and you're making stupid baseless judgements. I googled up scientology yesterday and the rules which some people here are claiming are either BS or taken out of context. I'm still alive, see, doing some research does'nt kill people. And how do you think that I can have a good day when I have to share oxygen with ignorant people like you. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you are right about one thing it was a science fiction writer and not a scientist, if it had been a scientist who said aliens had visited the planet 75,000 years ago it would be alot more credible.
Science fiction writers have such a vivid imagination, I watch doctor who and I am sure there is people who believe that is fact.
If you have trouble breathing in the same air as people as me then I suggest suffocation!!

shnit.
Apr 20th, 2006, 02:09 AM
Am I the only person who likes the name Suri, I think its kinda nice

I like it too, but it hasn't been really confirmed on how you pronounce it, Sooo-ree, SAH-ree or sah-REE.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1170244,00.html

Suri "has lots and lots of dark hair and big, blue eyes," says a source close to Holmes's family. "She's going to be a beautiful baby."

dementieva's fan
Apr 20th, 2006, 03:17 AM
Yeah, you are right about one thing it was a science fiction writer and not a scientist, if it had been a scientist who said aliens had visited the planet 75,000 years ago it would be alot more credible.
Science fiction writers have such a vivid imagination, I watch doctor who and I am sure there is people who believe that is fact.
I suggest you take a class in Respect101 and Tolerance 101
If you have trouble breathing in the same air as people as me then I suggest suffocation!!

If we suffocated everyone who hates to share oxygen with you it would not be a disaster, it would be an apocalypse!!