PDA

View Full Version : Sun: Cruise Will Eat Placenta?

Mother_Marjorie
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:06 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006170680,00.html

TOM Cruise has claimed he will eat the PLACENTA after fiancée Katie Holmes has their baby.

The actor, 43 — who wants her to give birth in silence according to his Scientology cult rules — said: “I’m gonna eat the placenta, too.

“I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I’m going to eat the cord and the placenta right there.”

But when a GQ magazine interviewer said it would be a big meal, Cruise replied: “OK, maybe I won’t.”

drake3781
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:13 AM
:tape:

This story gets weirder and weirder. I can't turn my eyes away! :lol:

Scotso
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:17 AM
It's good for the mother to eat the placenta, but I don't know why the father would do it?

Mattographer
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:18 AM
:tape:

This story gets weirder and weirder. I can't turn my eyes away! :lol:
I know :o

AjdeNate!
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:25 AM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wuerg/vomit-smiley-010.gif .

turtle
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:47 AM
i think im gonna see the breakfast I just finished for the second time... :bolt:

LostGlory
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:58 AM
I feel pain in my stomach just at the thought of that, how weired can people be.....

shnit.
Apr 18th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Err, I hope they're not serious, it was obviously a joke. He joked about it in his Diane Sawyer interview too. :tennis:

Tennisballova
Apr 18th, 2006, 08:13 AM
O.k., that's gross! .....maybe it tastes better with a glass of Katie's breast milk...

Nicjac
Apr 18th, 2006, 08:19 AM
All right, this is it, I can't take it anymore. *throws herself from a cliff*

Alicia Rocks
Apr 18th, 2006, 08:22 AM
:scared:

Jackson.
Apr 18th, 2006, 08:32 AM
:scared:

Cashif
Apr 18th, 2006, 10:07 AM
ewww:eek::scared::bolt:

I really liked him before he started to date Katie and giving out stupid statements, i think he has gone crazy:crazy:

Cilla
Apr 18th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Shut the hell up Tom :rolleyes: He's lost the plot well & truly :retard:

fifiricci
Apr 18th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Nicole must wake up every day and give thanks to God for her lucky escape ....................... :lol:

Beefy
Apr 18th, 2006, 12:20 PM
O.k., that's gross! .....maybe it tastes better with a glass of Katie's breast milk...

Maybe not a glass, maybe if he drank it from the carton :p

(•_•)
Apr 18th, 2006, 12:31 PM
ewwww http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/edoom/throwup.gif

CooCooCachoo
Apr 18th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Yuk.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:00 PM
I heard placenta isn't too bad if it's fried. It taste similar to liver.
Placenta is found in many shampoos by the way.
I probably wouldn't care what Cruise would say but I don't see a reason for him eating placenta if he's never eaten pussy before.
You can tell he's never eaten pussy before, well finished eating one.
As soon as the interviewer said it might be a big meal, he was done with the ideal.
Quoting Margaret Cho, "If you're going to eat pussy, you better finish it".

jenny161185
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:03 PM
He said in the interiew that he would also eat the chord? ugh Tom as getting weirder and weirder as the days pass and its doing nothing for his career, today on teletext they were refering to him as scientologist and actor Tom Cruise! Nicole really got out at the good time

ToeTag
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I choose to believe this is Cruise using satire/sarcasm to rattle everyones cage.

smiler
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:47 PM
People have been eating placenta for generations..., not quite sure why, can't say it tickles my fancy but hey whatever floats your boat i guess. I don't see what the big deal is?! :confused:

alfonsojose
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:50 PM
:lol:

ToeTag
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:56 PM
I heard placenta isn't too bad if it's fried. It taste similar to liver.

Really. Guess placenta would go well with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

jrm
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Just shows he's losing it ... even if it was true you don't go saying that in the press!

Obviously he thinks it's cammon thing!

Katie, Katie ... i'm sure she is already regretting ever getting with control-freak Cruise! She won't have any life and married to one of the most influental people in the showbusiness - i predict tragic end to that relationship!

Helen Lawson
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:07 PM
I saw that ridiculous interview he did with Diane Sawyer. Hey, if you're a celebrity with an image problem, get Diane, you can script the whole thing.

Anyway, he denied that he would eat the placenta. But the guy still seems kind of nuts. He's easy fodder, for sure, for tabloids, but I don't think even he'd eat the placenta.

UDACHi
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Ew. They either need to stop being so fucked up, or at least stop flaunting their fucked up lives to everyone. :retard:

Dawn Marie
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:44 PM
The mother should eat the placenta so the baby can gain it's nutrients.

Tom is in LOVE. I am afraid of what he'll become when Katie leaves him for a man her age. I'll give her a few more years to mature emotionally. Poor Tom. Poor, Poor Tom.

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:45 PM
I think I'm gonna be sick now :scared:

Veritas
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Err, I hope they're not serious, it was obviously a joke. He joked about it in his Diane Sawyer interview too. :tennis:

That's what it came across to me as well :)

TF Chipmunk
Apr 18th, 2006, 04:41 PM
:unsure: I hope so......

beauty_is_pink
Apr 18th, 2006, 04:50 PM
ew he's obviously kidding.......

riiiiiight????????? :unsure:

timafi
Apr 18th, 2006, 04:53 PM
anyone with a bucket please :help: :help: :help: :unsure: :unsure:

tennisluver99
Apr 18th, 2006, 05:29 PM
What a freak

turtle
Apr 18th, 2006, 05:37 PM
he can eat caviar and the most expensive champagne 3times a day...and he prefers a placenta :confused: there's something wrong with that man :cuckoo:

Martian Willow
Apr 18th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Channel 4 rapped for serving placenta
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/101944.stm

Britain's Channel 4 has been severely reprimanded for a programme in which a woman's afterbirth was served up as paté.

The Broadcasting Standards Commission said the episode of TV Dinners, shown in February, breached a taboo and "would have been disagreeable to many".

The presenter, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, devised the recipe with mother Rosie Clear for a party to celebrate the birth of her daughter Indi-Mo Krebbs.

The placenta was fried with shallots and garlic, flambéed, puréed and served to 20 relatives and friends as a pate on focaccia bread.

Mrs Clear's husband Lee had 17 helpings but the other guests were less enthusiastic.

Labour MP Kevin McNamara was one of nine viewers who complained to the Independent Television Commission about the show.

The ITC passed the comments on to the BSC, which upheld the complaints on the grounds of taste.

Practice is not illegal

The commission accepted it was not illegal to cook or consume afterbirth - in fact it is considered highly nutritious and mothers in many countries are encouraged to eat their own.

The programme makers had also sought to treat the subject sensitively and fairly, said the commission.

But in its report the commission said the content of the show would have taken many viewers by surprise - despite a vague announcement before it was aired.

Mr McNamara, MP for Hull North, said the programme was "offensive to the public".

Channel 4 said the programme was not a conventional cookery show and was designed to challenge conventional wisdom.

:)

Ferosh
Apr 18th, 2006, 06:58 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/qax21/788px-Human_placenta_baby_side.jpg
that's nasty!

Kart
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:30 PM
All right, this is it, I can't take it anymore. *throws herself from a cliff*

You're not getting away that lightly *waits patiently to catch Nicjac*

If the rest of us have to suffer this then you do to :armed: ;).

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 18th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Channel 4 rapped for serving placenta
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/101944.stm

The placenta was fried with shallots and garlic, flambéed, puréed and served to 20 relatives and friends as a pate on focaccia bread.

Mrs Clear's husband Lee had 17 helpings but the other guests were less enthusiastic.
:)

You can basically put anything on focaccia bread and it would taste good.
I don't know about 17 helping though.
That's a little too much.

Nicjac
Apr 18th, 2006, 08:41 PM
You're not getting away that lightly *waits patiently to catch Nicjac*

If the rest of us have to suffer this then you do to :armed: ;).

*begs*

Please let me go, please let me go - I just can't take it ANYMORE :hysteric:

[News from the state loony bin: thanks for handing nicjac over, we got her on promising medication, and her therapist will start desensitizing therapy tomorrow with reruns of Cruise's early movies.]

Edward.
Apr 18th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Really. Guess placenta would go well with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

:haha: :haha:

Kart
Apr 19th, 2006, 06:46 PM
[News from the state loony bin: thanks for handing nicjac over, we got her on promising medication, and her therapist will start desensitizing therapy tomorrow with reruns of Cruise's early movies.]

Isn't that against the Geneva convention ? ;)

timafi
Apr 19th, 2006, 07:21 PM
how many plates has Tom chow down on already? :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:

meyerpl
Apr 19th, 2006, 07:35 PM
You know, Michael Jackson heard about this, shook his head and said, "Why can't that guy just act normal?"