PDA

View Full Version : Dreams...

Hingie
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:08 AM
They are a funny thing aren't they.

I have a theory - for me, everytime i eat close to the time i go to bed the probability of me having a dream increases dramatically. And the number of bad dreams far outweigh the number of good ones.

When i was younger, i had a lot of dreams involving me being chased or this really weird one where i was in this place and i was just an insignificant dot in this massive space with lot's happening (i think it may have something to do with the fact that i had no idea where my life was heading at this stage, i was really struggling with career choice etc). These visions were accompanied by the worst feeling of non-comprehension it was just wrong!

I also think that i may dream about good things too - the only thing is that i don't remember them. The bad ones wake me up so i recall them straight away but the good ones may just go unnoticed.

OK, so clearly i'm bored at the moment - i wanna hear from others about their dreams, recurring ones maybe and what you think they mean. If we have any dream-analysers on the Board let me know so i can figure out what the weird crap in my head means!

Craigy
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:15 AM
I don't have the same dream over and over, but I sure do have some strange ones. I once dreamt my mum's friend from Toronto came out with me and all my friends to a party. :unsure: she is like 60 :haha:

Another time, Maria Sharapova came to my school and gave me a calendar of her modeling photoshoot :drool:

Hingie
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:24 AM
I don't have the same dream over and over, but I sure do have some strange ones. I once dreamt my mum's friend from Toronto came out with me and all my friends to a party. :unsure: she is like 60 :haha:

Another time, Maria Sharapova came to my school and gave me a calendar of her modeling photoshoot :drool:

K, the whole Maria thing - freaky! ;)

You did remind me of something though - i very rarely dream about people i know or celebrities i like - i STILL haven't had a dream about Marti. :devil:

LostGlory
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:25 AM
I hardly dream....but its true when u eat something heavy close to bed time you get night mares.....

Hingie
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:27 AM
I hardly dream....but its true when u eat something heavy close to bed time you get night mares.....

Really - so it is a proven fact? Hmmm, i'll be sure to let all those know who laughed at me when i told them about that particular theory! :D

Craigy
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:32 AM
I haven't had a nightmare in ages.

Hingie
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:33 AM
I haven't had a nightmare in ages.

Try and eat something just before you go to bed tonight! ;)

Martian Stacey
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:35 AM
K, the whole Maria thing - freaky! ;)

You did remind me of something though - i very rarely dream about people i know or celebrities i like - i STILL haven't had a dream about Marti. :devil:
Its the opposite for me, i usually have dreams about people i know, or know of ;)

I find with my dreams, i forget most of them when i wake up.. sometimes i remember bits and pieces, but never with much detail.

Dahveed
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:36 AM
I hard weird dreams last night and i ate a whole box of easter chocolate just before going to bed.. is that why i dreamt i was chased by a huge easter bunny? :p

Craigy
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Try and eat something just before you go to bed tonight! ;)
I don't want one :unsure: The last time I had one was 3 years ago :eek:

Hingie
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:37 AM
I hard weird dreams last night and i ate a whole box of easter chocolate just before going to bed.. is that why i dreamt i was chased by a huge easter bunny? :p

No Dah - that was just your flat mate! :p

matthias
Apr 17th, 2006, 11:33 AM
few days ago i had a dream like a David Lynch movie
very weird, and i still donīt get the dream - the same way i donīt get David Lynch Movies

and then few days ago i had a dream Tom Cruise was involved, but i donīt like him at all :confused:

Mattographer
Apr 17th, 2006, 12:15 PM
few days ago i had a dream like a David Lynch movie
very weird, and i still donīt get the dream - the same way i donīt get David Lynch Movies

and then few days ago i had a dream Tom Cruise was involved, but i donīt like him at all :confused:
I love David Lynch and I think he's a genius! If you don't understand his work and that means you're not that intelligent! :lol:

rebel_ffighter
Apr 17th, 2006, 02:41 PM
I love David Lynch and I think he's a genius! If you don't understand his work and that means you're not that intelligent! :lol:

I agree...I adore Lynch :hearts: :hearts: ....I am kinda obsessed with his works...and I believe as well that if u are not a deep thinker you cannot understand his work ;)

As for dreams,for the past two years I only have nightmares,I remember I used to have a couple of nice dreams before but not now.

Grohl
Apr 17th, 2006, 02:54 PM
a few nights ago I dreamed that my uncle came up to me to tell me my dad died.

when I woke up, I felt kinda happy with that.
but I don't want any contactwith him, it's him who keeps running in and out of my life

TeaMMashA
Apr 17th, 2006, 03:39 PM
For some strange reason last night i had a dream i was back at my old house and hanging with the Martina Hingis of today and we were standing outside my old house although i still believed it was my current house still and she said remember the days wed used to mess around in the back garden on the toy tractors :confused: i said yeah and we got into a conversation and i said its amazing to think someone i know from here who i grew up with turned out to be a multiple grandslam champion it was strange, never had a dream like that. But what i dont understand is why Martina Hingis!?!?!

Viktymise
Apr 17th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Well i like deep dish's new song "Dreams" with Stevie Nicks

forever_rafter
Apr 17th, 2006, 05:51 PM
I had a dream with Sharapova once, she was cryin and then Ai Sugiyama came and they started kissing :lol: I was like wtf? :lol: I also had a very hot dream with Gaudio once, I still remeber it but won't come with any details :tape:

TeaMMashA
Apr 17th, 2006, 05:55 PM
I had a dream with Sharapova once, she was cryin and then Ai Sugiyama came and they started kissing :lol: I was like wtf? :lol: I also had a very hot dream with Gaudio once, I still remeber it but won't come with any details :tape:

:haha: sounds cool, on holiday in Magaluf we had these cocktails at the hotel they had coloring in whcih gave me f**cked up dreams every night and one night Maria was waiting for a bus with a footballer Cesc Fabregas we saw this as i was driving past in Bam Margeras hummer with the Viva La Bam boys

Hingie
Apr 17th, 2006, 11:08 PM
For some strange reason last night i had a dream i was back at my old house and hanging with the Martina Hingis of today and we were standing outside my old house although i still believed it was my current house still and she said remember the days wed used to mess around in the back garden on the toy tractors :confused: i said yeah and we got into a conversation and i said its amazing to think someone i know from here who i grew up with turned out to be a multiple grandslam champion it was strange, never had a dream like that. But what i dont understand is why Martina Hingis!?!?!

Why Hingis? Cause she is much more interesting than Masha! :p

Marti and tractors - that's funny!

Martian KC
Apr 18th, 2006, 12:39 AM
I can never remember my dreams. I know I have them. I don't think I go through nights not having them.