GETTING ARRESTED
JUMP FROM AIRPLANE
SEX IN PUBLIC
SAVED A LIFE
CARZY TRIP
DRUGS...

Pheobo
Apr 17th, 2006, 05:38 AM
None of those things are very crazy, I think you're just prude.

Crazy would be like "I did 12 lines of coke and then fucked the shit out of my dad."

Well...jumping from an airplane would be pretty crazy.

Rohin.
Apr 17th, 2006, 06:04 AM
I've been arrested and jumped from a plane :)

TF Chipmunk
Apr 17th, 2006, 06:07 AM
I suppose the craziest thing I've done is drag on a relationship for 4 months after I realized it was a mistake.

^bibi^
Apr 17th, 2006, 06:37 AM
from this list above, i've got sex in public, though it's actually not exactly in public lol, but more in a public place, but no-one was watchin :lol:

LostGlory
Apr 17th, 2006, 06:53 AM
I am wild by nature.....been exploring that side of my personality quiet often....

matthias
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Bungee-Jumping
and skydiving
both was pretty cool

Ems__
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:50 AM
I had sex with an apple pie! Look at me, someone look at meeeeeeeeee, I'm baddd.

Yay another thread where we can all compare how 'bad' we really are.

Dan the Assassin
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:37 AM
I have jumped from an aeroplane , whilst having sex, whilst being out of mind on cocaine. The girl i was having sex with didnt have a parachute, so I saved her life. Upon landing, I was arrested by the cops, they then bundled me into a van, which rolled down a cliff face and ended up taking my across this rocky terrain, which was the craziest trip of my life. ;)

TeaMMashA
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:46 AM
When i went to Spain i jumped off one of them big cliffs you see in the sea about 50ft and landed next to a jellyfish and got stung obviously there have been crazier things but some are not going to be told here

turtle
Apr 17th, 2006, 10:55 AM
from this list above, i've got sex in public, though it's actually not exactly in public lol, but more in a public place, but no-one was watchin :lol:

u never know who's watching... :hehehe: :devil:

Kirt12255
Apr 17th, 2006, 11:43 AM
:tape: Best I not to post in here for fear of it being used in evidence against my character should I ever go to court ;) :tape: I'm well behaved now though ;)

Mattographer
Apr 17th, 2006, 12:18 PM
I had sex in a public place once but nobody (at least I think) watched us, though.

Anyway, I will jump from a plane this Friday for my 21st birthday! :yeah:

2ace2
Apr 17th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Hmm, let me think...
I had sex in a car
I jumped of several cliffs and bridges while on adventure holiday
I've done drugs a few times
that's about it for now

rebel_ffighter
Apr 17th, 2006, 02:44 PM
I have done some wild things and people who get to know me are very surprised when I tell them my experiences.I guess it's because I look calm and not spontaneous at all.The last few years had changed me a lot,I am more down to earth and avoid things that can cause me more harm than good

SpikeyAidanm
Apr 17th, 2006, 03:38 PM
-Been into a girls bathroom (albeit drunk) at a nightclub :o, seen a real life croc in the wild in a QLD holiday, been to several nude beaches... that's it