PDA

View Full Version : Ethan Hawke visited my church today.

nikita771
Apr 17th, 2006, 01:34 AM
It was pretty interesting. He is the godfather of a young boy who was baptized this morning. The church is in a small town outside of Birmingham, Alabama and it was cool seeing him in person. He's very cute, but short! Of course, I'm 6'1" - almost everyone is short compared to me.:)

TF Chipmunk
Apr 17th, 2006, 01:37 AM
That's so cool :yeah: Did he give autographs? :p

tommyk75
Apr 17th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Hope he's happy again after his divorce... I heard he's directing the movie version of his novel "The Hottest State." Should be interesting, as I actually thought the novel was quite good.

Kunal
Apr 17th, 2006, 04:22 AM
godfather...another trend

Bacardi
Apr 17th, 2006, 04:35 AM
Cool, I like the books he's wrote. Wish he'd do a movie for the second one he wrote. It sums up a lot of feelings of how us twentysomethings are that just get married and start a family. Haven't read his first one thou.

Neat, I guess you weren't expecting to see Ethan Hawke on Easter in your church. Maybe this is a ploy by Hollywood to try to make us attend church? lol j/k ;)

nikita771
Apr 17th, 2006, 12:42 PM
That's so cool :yeah: Did he give autographs? :p

Everyone was pretty cool before the service. There was just the murmur that he was there. It's a really small church; therefore, it didn't take long for it to reach almost the entire congregation. After the service, everyone with a camera phone was lined up to take pictures with him. He seemed really nice about it and was pretty patient.

Rocketta
Apr 17th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Did he wash his hair? :o

*abby*
Apr 18th, 2006, 04:11 PM
nowhere near as cool i know but i was on a christian holiday this last week and i met and spoke to daniel beddingfield twice lol hes lovely!

Helen Lawson
Apr 18th, 2006, 04:12 PM
He always looks physically dirty, like he needs a bath. Did he look clean?

nikita771
Apr 19th, 2006, 01:53 AM
He actually looked really clean. I swear that he is much better looking in person than I have ever thought him to be on film.:)

skanky~skanketta
Apr 19th, 2006, 07:00 PM
he's hot.