PDA

View Full Version : I Hate To Admit It: I'm Addicted To MTV's "Parental Control"

SelesFan70
Apr 16th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Im way out of the demographics for this show, but the girlfriends on this show while they watch the dates... :haha:

TF Chipmunk
Apr 16th, 2006, 08:18 PM
:o I watched a couple of episodes this morning during the changeovers of the Nadia-Patty match :o :o :o

It's so pathetic because they already have boyfriends :rolleyes: Unless these gilrs are that slutty, of course they're not going to dump them :rolleyes: But anyway, this show just shows how crazy some parents can be when they choose what they THINK is good for the daughter, but they really don't know.

Anyway, I didn't know they had parents choosing girlfriends for the sons??? :eek: I only saw two episodes with the parents choosing boyfriends for the girls.

SelesFan70
Apr 16th, 2006, 08:20 PM
:o I watched a couple of episodes this morning during the changeovers of the Nadia-Patty match :o :o :o

It's so pathetic because they already have boyfriends :rolleyes: Unless these gilrs are that slutty, of course they're not going to dump them :rolleyes: But anyway, this show just shows how crazy some parents can be when they choose what they THINK is good for the daughter, but they really don't know.

Anyway, I didn't know they had parents choosing girlfriends for the sons??? :eek: I only saw two episodes with the parents choosing boyfriends for the girls.

I even saw an episode where the mom and her bf chose a guy for her gay son... :)

PatrickRyan
Apr 16th, 2006, 08:20 PM
lol it's an ok show

TF Chipmunk
Apr 16th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Maybe I should sign up for this show :o :tape:

Black Mamba.
Apr 16th, 2006, 10:24 PM
The show seems real scripted to me. You can't convince me that these people that have gone out for 2+ years would drop their Bf or GF that fast.

tommyk75
Apr 16th, 2006, 10:35 PM
I agree. I think a lot of it is scripted (some of the conversations seem so stilted and unnatural), and the participants are getting money (perhaps a few hundred $) to basically make fools of themselves on TV. All the MTV shows are pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of reality TV these days. It's sad because the first season of "The Real World" was truly a pioneer landmark in reality programming; the people actually had brains (except for Eric) and had meaningful conversations; that pretty much disappeared after Season Three...

Scotso
Apr 16th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Of course it's scripted, just like every other MTV show. :p

But, it's a good show to watch when you don't have anything else to do. Some of the guys are cute.

Black Mamba.
Apr 16th, 2006, 10:46 PM
I agree. I think a lot of it is scripted (some of the conversations seem so stilted and unnatural), and the participants are getting money (perhaps a few hundred $) to basically make fools of themselves on TV. All the MTV shows are pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of reality TV these days. It's sad because the first season of "The Real World" was truly a pioneer landmark in reality programming; the people actually had brains (except for Eric) and had meaningful conversations; that much disappeared after Season Three...

I agree MTV programming is garbage. Here is my list of the worst shows on MTV.

1. Wild N Out
2. Yo Mama
3. Andy Milinokais
4. TRL
5. Made
6. Sweet 16

SelesFan70
Apr 16th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Of course it's scripted, just like every other MTV show. :p

But, it's a good show to watch when you don't have anything else to do. Some of the guys are cute.

I was eating cheesecake and lying on the couch when I was watching it. :tape:

G1Player2
Apr 16th, 2006, 10:55 PM

1. Wild N Out
2. Yo Mama
3. Andy Milinokais
4. TRL
5. Made
6. Sweet 16

TRL is okay but the other shows on your list I have never been interested or entraced by at all. I do, however, enjoy TRUE LIFE. That is one of my fave shows on television especially the controversial topics. I am bored of the Real World but the Real World/Road Rules challenges are entertaining. Punk'd is also a good and fun show.

Whatever happened to Fanatic, Diary, and 12 Angry viewers? Fanatic was the show ehre a fan meets their favorite celebrity and 12 Angry viewers were when an audience judged and voted on their favorite videos. It was hosted by Ananda Lewis.

RainyDays
Apr 17th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Date My Mom has got to be the most bogus show on MTV. It's so terrible. So scripted, so fake.

Parental Control isn't bad. It's scripted, of course, but it's funny at times. The one episode when the African American couple chose a new girlfriend for their son because his current g/f had an attitude problem...that was good TV.

Black Mamba.
Apr 17th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Date My Mom has got to be the most bogus show on MTV. It's so terrible. So scripted, so fake.

Parental Control isn't bad. It's scripted, of course, but it's funny at times. The one episode when the African American couple chose a new girlfriend for their son because his current g/f had an attitude problem...that was good TV.

I remember that one :lol: I wanted his first date's number sooooooooooooooooo bad she was fineeeeeeeeeeeeee.

TF Chipmunk
Apr 17th, 2006, 12:39 AM
:o Now I think I actually want to watch more of it now :help:

No Name Face
Apr 17th, 2006, 01:15 AM
next is the only good mtv 'reality' show

PatrickRyan
Apr 17th, 2006, 01:27 AM

1. Wild N Out
2. Yo Mama
3. Andy Milinokais
4. TRL
5. Made
6. Sweet 16
I love made and sweet16, yo mama is alright. Wild n out just sucks ass. Andy Milinokais is the most retarded show i've ever seen, trl is ok sometimes. I also love true life

Summer Snow
Apr 17th, 2006, 01:43 AM
I love MTV! It rocks!

I love the Real World, Made and Tru Life!! :woohoo:

Scotso
Apr 17th, 2006, 02:29 AM
I love made and sweet16, yo mama is alright. Wild n out just sucks ass. Andy Milinokais is the most retarded show i've ever seen, trl is ok sometimes. I also love true life

Someone actually watches Sweet 16? Jesus. Why would I want to watch filthy rich spoiled bitches cry about their billion dollar parties?

jmd
Apr 17th, 2006, 04:39 AM
I think it is a horrible, even worst than room raiders

PatrickRyan
Apr 17th, 2006, 04:41 AM
Someone actually watches Sweet 16? Jesus. Why would I want to watch filthy rich spoiled bitches cry about their billion dollar parties?
i love to hate them :)