PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful or Brainy? Which would you rather be?

spokenword73
Apr 15th, 2006, 12:32 PM
If you had to choice, which would you prefer?
To be a breathtaking beauty, but dumb as a post?
Or, the world's most brilliant person, but a sight for
sore eyes?

dementieva's fan
Apr 15th, 2006, 12:48 PM
It's like apples amd oranges :shrug:

tfannis
Apr 15th, 2006, 12:50 PM
It's been asked before on this board :)

They are both horrible options lol, but in this society, I would go for breathtaking beauty, but dumb as a post.

I think you can be dumb without realizing it and be happy :)
But you can't be fugly without realizing it, and I'm sure it will make you unhappy ;) :(

tfannis
Apr 15th, 2006, 12:50 PM
I prefer oranges :p

dementieva's fan
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Wait a minute... brainy pays the bills and if I'm insanely smart I could take alll the money I earned and get a plastic surgery, breast implants and so on and in the end I would end up beautiful, that would be killing two birds with one stone so yeah I'd rather be brainy if I had a choice

^bibi^
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:25 PM
I'd rather stay like I am instead of any of the propositions lol

Ilikebigboobies
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Fuck brains!

They get you no where!

^bibi^
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Wait a minute... brainy pays the bills and if I'm insanely smart I could take alll the money I earned and get a plastic surgery, breast implants and so on and in the end I would end up beautiful, that would be killing two birds with one stone so yeah I'd rather be brainy if I had a choice

Incredibly beautiful can pay the bills too... Watch all the top model, they're more rich than any super brain their age (coz if you're really intelligent, it will probably still takes year to become rich..)

!<blocparty>!
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:30 PM
I'd want to be beatiful, and sponge off ugly rich people.

No Name Face
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:33 PM
the male equivalent of beautiful :tape:
i already have the brains

Veritas
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Incredibly beautiful can pay the bills too... Watch all the top model, they're more rich than any super brain their age (coz if you're really intelligent, it will probably still takes year to become rich..)

But it's the people who do the PR work, who design their shows and who build the franchise that give these "increadibly beautiful" models their pay-cheque. And they're usually much richer as well.

I'll go with brainy. There's always the option of gyms and surgery if I wanna prop up the outside.

CanadianBoy21
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:47 PM
I'm already beautiful, and not that brainy. So, I choose Brainy ;) :lol:

I'd still take beautiful though, especially in today's society.

Halardfan
Apr 15th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Im vaguely brainy, in certain areas, but pretty damn ugly in an unusual sort of way...so Id happily trade in some brains for something more in the looks department...

Heck, the ability to glance in the mirror without thinking URRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH would be a nice start! ;)

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2006, 02:12 PM
I'm quite happy with my current situation.

Kart
Apr 15th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I'd rather be rich.

Mother_Marjorie
Apr 15th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Its all about education. Beauty fades.

spokenword73
Apr 15th, 2006, 02:30 PM
I'd rather be rich.
:worship: :angel: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

skanky~skanketta
Apr 15th, 2006, 02:39 PM
i'm glad i have both.

but if i had to pick, beauty. cuz it'll be easier to get rich husbands. personally i would never hire someone fugly.

gentenaire
Apr 15th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Unfortunately, in this world, you get a lot further if you're beautiful.

And Dementieva's Fan, I've yet to see plastic surgery make an ugly person beautiful. There are limits.

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Too tough to answer. I think a good mix of both is the best of course. Though I can see it is great having both :angel:

Kart
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:27 PM
:worship: :angel: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:angel:

Perfection
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Unfortunately, in this world, you get a lot further if you're beautiful.

And Dementieva's Fan, I've yet to see plastic surgery make an ugly person beautiful. There are limits.

http://netmode.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/original/images675849_DanniiMinogue.jpg

I guess I'm very fortunate to obtain both brains and beauty. Thank you God!! :angel:

Il Primo!
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Definitely BEAUTIFUL :drool: yes,no show,you know why?
I will do everything to make her intelligent!I will teach her first the alphabet. We she will be able to recognize the differents letters,we'll start the reading(step by step for sure,I don't wanna tramatize her). Then I will teach her how to say clever things,especially telling her to say the opposite of what she think(so shamefull to go out with a girl who have water in her head :rolleyes: ).Indeed,if she makes the apology of sex toys during a conversation between her and my mama,it would be pity ;) As a resume,I will do her whole education from A to Z.
Nothing really complicated,I guess ;)
Whereas with a camel in my arms,oh damm :o . It's said that brainy ugly girls create earthwakes in bed,but....:eek:

Craigy
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Don't really care.

Martian Jeza
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Cute and brainy : I wouldn't like to be a top model... Feelings are also important ; Having a great heart, being attentioned and sweet towards people you love in good and bad times, Honnesty is also very important at my side and fidelity aswell ! I hate people who cheat on their lover because they don't know the luck they have to be loved by someone... But this as a girl/woman, no more as a boy/man.

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:36 PM
the male equivalent of beautiful :tape:
i already have the brains
Me too :dance:

Brooklyn90
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Beautiful (which i already am :) )

CondiLicious
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I'm already both!!!

Seriously though I think I'd rather be brainy because I like to buy nice things. It's no use being beautiful and uber-poor.

Louis Cyphre
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:44 PM
If you had to choice, which would you prefer?
To be a breathtaking beauty, but dumb as a post?
Or, the world's most brilliant person, but a sight for
sore eyes?
Well...If I have brain enough I will have a lot of money and if I have a lot of money I`ll have a lot of girls so...who gives a shit about the good luck those days :lol:

CooCooCachoo
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:45 PM
I will stay the way I am. Thanks.

:lol:

Louis Cyphre
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:46 PM
I'm already both!!!

Seriously though I think I'd rather be brainy because I like to buy nice things. It's no use being beautiful and uber-poor.
what do you think about that quote ->

I think you can be dumb without realizing it and be happy :)

:lol: ;)

CondiLicious
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:50 PM
what do you think about that quote ->

:lol: ;)

You can be brainy and dumb :)

Grohl
Apr 15th, 2006, 09:20 PM
i'd pick an apple over an orange any day :p

No Name Face
Apr 15th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Me too :dance:

i forgot though, i'm already hot :tape:

UDACHi
Apr 16th, 2006, 12:16 AM
Beautiful. :silly:

champion88
Apr 16th, 2006, 12:39 AM
beautiful

Volcana
Apr 16th, 2006, 01:05 AM
Brainy.

Brains gives you the ability to solve problems. Being beautiful brings the means to manipulate people into giving you things, but without the brains to figure out what to get, what's the point? You could look like Kournikova, and keep asking people to give you ice cream.

dav abu
Apr 16th, 2006, 01:19 AM
Brainy-a lot of people find intelligence extremely attractive. Plus you can better your looks-a good haircut, good clothes, a good attitude and way of carrying yourself-added to being extremely brainy that sounds pretty good to me. I wouldn't be able to find a "good looking" person beautiful if they were as thick as the ditch.

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2006, 01:27 AM
i'm both anyway, silly question :p

komorli
Apr 16th, 2006, 03:02 AM
brainy, so i can find a way to look pretty. :p

rebel_ffighter
Apr 16th, 2006, 08:11 AM
brainy, so i can find a way to look pretty. :p

excellent!I agree! :D

Grachka
Apr 16th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Brainy, naturally.

I'd hate to think that I'd be in a situation where I'd feel entirely powerless just because I'm as thick as two short planks.