PDA

View Full Version : What would you do in this situation?

Paldias
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:02 AM
You like this girl.
This girl is your best friend's GF.
You think that their relationship is just a I like you because you like me kind of thing.
You think that this girl likes you.
People are afraid that you'll hit on her when you go to the same parties and that she might 'take the hit'.

Advice? :o

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:04 AM
You like this girl.
You think that their relationship is just a I like you because you like me kind of thing.
People are afraid that you'll hit on her when you go to the same parties and that she might 'take the hit'.

Advice? :oGo for the kill :devil:

Paldias
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Go for the kill :devil:

What about the friend? He'll be pissed.

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:05 AM
What about the friend? He'll be pissed.
Well if you think that their relationship is a "I like you and you like me" sort of thing, with no true love or emotional value put into it, I don't think he can be that mad about it, unless he's a real jerk :mad:

Strangelove
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:06 AM
If it's your bestest friend of all your friends? Don't do it!

esquímaux
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Well to be honest, I'd boot her out the way put the moves on the best friend :lol: :o

Paldias
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:10 AM
If it's your bestest friend of all your friends? Don't do it!

Well see there's a bit of backstory to it.
I was going to ask her to our formal. I told him I was going to. He told me 'cool' and ran off and asked her the next day. She went with him and I ended up going with the custy school slut.

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:11 AM
If it's your bestest friend of all your friends? Don't do it!But sometimes you can't let things like that get in the way of true love ;)

Paldias
Well to be honest, I'd boot her out the way put the moves on the best friend :lol: :o

Well since I'm not gay that's not actually going to work. :o

TF Chipmunk
I was going to ask her to our formal. I told him I was going to. He told me 'cool' and ran off and asked her the next day. She went with him and I ended up going with the custy school slut.
:fiery: That jerk! :mad: Show him the same ruthlessness and pry back from him what was rightfully yours! :lol:

Paldias
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:12 AM
:fiery: That jerk! :mad: Show him the same ruthlessness and pry back from him what was rightfully yours! :lol:

I was at a party last night, and they kissed. Her friends keep telling me that she could do so much better. Am I that better? :o

esquímaux
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:13 AM
*DEAD* :haha: :haha: :haha:

Paldias
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:14 AM
*DEAD* :haha: :haha: :haha:
What's so funny? :awww:

Strangelove
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:16 AM
I was going to ask her to our formal. I told him I was going to. He told me 'cool' and ran off and asked her the next day. She went with him and I ended up going with the custy school slut.And he's your best friend? Oh, in that case, I'd totally go for it...

Paldias
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:17 AM
And he's your best friend? Oh, in that case, I'd totally go for it...

It was such a random thing to do.

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:18 AM
I was at a party last night, and they kissed. Her friends keep telling me that she could do so much better. Am I that better? :o
Well if her friends are telling you that, I think they're sort of hinting to you that maybe they want you to ask her out ;) So I think you should definitely try :)

Paldias
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Well if her friends are telling you that, I think they're sort of hinting to you that maybe they want you to ask her out ;) So I think you should definitely try :)

Well they're not telling me directly. Just in general to people around.

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Well they're not telling me directly. Just in general to people around.
Well anyway, you should still go for it! I mean, just because they're kissing, they could've been drunk :rolleyes:

RVD
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:22 AM
You like this girl.

Advice? :oIf you value the friendship you have with your bud, LEAVE IT ALONE and find another hawty. :)

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:28 AM
If you value the friendship you have with your bud, LEAVE IT ALONE and find another hawty. :)
If you ask me, their friendship is void, whether Paldias thinks it or not, because clearly his friend violated it and destroyed it when he decided he would go behind Paldias' back and ask the girl to the formal.

Paldias
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:31 AM
If you ask me, their friendship is void, whether Paldias thinks it or not, because clearly his friend violated it and destroyed it when he decided he would go behind Paldias' back and ask the girl to the formal.

Well I'm meeting him for lunch tomorrow. I'm going to tell him that I like her. God, it's going to be nerve-wracking.

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Well I'm meeting him for lunch tomorrow. I'm going to tell him that I like her. God, it's going to be nerve-wracking.
:o I suggest maybe you watch the show "What About Brian" before you do anything though :lol: Your situation reminds me very much of the plot of this new ABC show, set to air it's pilot this Sunday at 10PM, during Grey's Anatomy's usual time slot ;)

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:34 AM
But anyway, power to you for approaching this situation with maturity :yeah: although I must say, a teenager really should not have to deal with such drama :o

RVD
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:36 AM
If you ask me, their friendship is void, whether Paldias thinks it or not, because clearly his friend violated it and destroyed it when he decided he would go behind Paldias' back and ask the girl to the formal.Ahhhh....
Didn't realize that there's a history there. That's makes all the difference in the world. :devil: Kick his azz!!

Naw, I'm kidding. :lol:

Having it out with him is a good move, whether you like the sweetie or not. :yeah:

kiwifan
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:38 AM
If you value the friendship you have with your bud, LEAVE IT ALONE and find another hawty. :)

According to the code of men, you already deserve a minor ass kicking...don't go for a major...there are a million chicks out there and if you fuck over your friend for a girl - all the rest of your friends will know that they really can't trust you.

Just something to think about. ;)

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:40 AM
According to the code of men, you already deserve a minor ass kicking...don't go for a major...there are a million chicks out there and if you fuck over your friend for a girl - all the rest of your friends will know that they really can't trust you.

Just something to think about. ;)
Is he really fucking over a friend if his friend fucked him over by asking out that girl knowing that he wanted to ask him out first? :o

kiwifan
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Is he really fucking over a friend if his friend fucked him over by asking out that girl knowing that he wanted to ask him out first? :o

We can all talk about what we want to do, his friend actually did it, so victor/spoils...for now.

If they are a couple, yes he'd be breaking the code and would deserve whatever bad fortune came his way. Karma or Fist. :p

If they aren't meant to be, then wait until they aren't together anymore.

TF Chipmunk
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:48 AM
We can all talk about what we want to do, his friend actually did it, so victor/spoils...for now.

If they are a couple, yes he'd be breaking the code and would deserve whatever bad fortune came his way. Karma or Fist. :p

If they aren't meant to be, then wait until they aren't together anymore.:mad: I hate that.

Anyway, I suppose you're right, but he's still doing the right thing about talking to his best friend about it tomorrow right? He's not going to get a black eye or anything? :unsure:

kiwifan
Apr 15th, 2006, 08:27 AM
:mad: I hate that.

Anyway, I suppose you're right, but he's still doing the right thing about talking to his best friend about it tomorrow right? He's not going to get a black eye or anything? :unsure:

That's a situational thing.

He wouldn't deserve a black eye for talking to his friend about it, but...

He's only right to talk to the best friend about it; if he's correct about the best friend not really caring...most likely he probably should just wait. :angel:

Kart
Apr 15th, 2006, 12:09 PM
You like this girl.

Advice? :o

Go into the bathroom and take a cold shower.

Only emerge when you've found some integrity.