PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother All-Stars viewer's choice

G1Player2
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Entertainment Weekly (http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1182718_3_0_,00.html)

All-star ''Big Brother'': It's on! The CBS reality show will welcome back past contestants -- selected by viewers -- for this summer's season 7 by Lynette Rice

Paging Dr. Kirby, Chicken George, and the faaaabulous Marcellas Reynolds! EW has learned that CBS will air an all-star version of Big Brother when it returns for a seventh season this summer. In the current issue of EW, we say who we'd like to see back in the hot tub this summer, but for the first time ever fans will get to choose who participates in the game from a pool of 20 former houseguests (BB6's Kaysar Ridha, stay by your phone!). CBS has yet to announce how or when voting will occur.

So far, the basic rules will remain unchanged for the all-star version: One by one, the houseguests will vote each other out of the house and at the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will receive $500,000. And yes, Julie Chen will return as host.

Summer Snow
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Janelle and Kaysar all the way baby!! :woohoo:

Summer Snow
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Thanks GPlayer21! :hug:

R&J
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:53 PM
cool! :yeah:

Pengwin
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Kaysar :banana:

Tratree
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Yee haw! Janelle, Kaysar, Danielle (she was robbed, ya'll!), Jason, Erica...and of course Will and Marcellas. No Bucky, no Chiara, no Chicken George and PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE no Allison.

martirogi
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Yee haw! Janelle, Kaysar, Danielle (she was robbed, ya'll!), Jason, Erica...and of course Will and Marcellas. No Bucky, no Chiara, no Chicken George and PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE no Allison.

danielle and jason :sad: i miss them

AjdeNate!
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Go Jun!

nikita771
Apr 13th, 2006, 08:09 PM
I absolutely love the evil Dr. Will.

Scotso
Apr 13th, 2006, 08:14 PM
I want Janelle, gay Will, and Karen.

FLL
Apr 13th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I want Jun to be back!

RJWCapriati
Apr 13th, 2006, 08:42 PM
definitely janelle

dementieva's fan
Apr 13th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Jannele, Kaysar an Marcellas :worship:

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Voting should be starting soon.

Ivette sounded intersted but she is not for sure. Marcellas says he doesn't know if he will do it again either but with these two in the house it will be a nightmare.

Normally BB has their themes like "Summer of Secrets," "Summer of DNA" "Summer of the Ex-Factor." Ivette and Marcellas will make this series titled "Summer of Headaches."

drake3781
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Please I don't want to see Dr. Will again. He scares me.

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Please I don't want to see Dr. Will again. He scares me.

I don't think he is coming back. Well, I hope not. He doesn't need the money.

Brett.
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:02 AM
BIG BROTHER is back on in Australia on this Sunday Whoohooo! :yeah:

drake3781
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:04 AM
I don't think he is coming back. Well, I hope not. He doesn't need the money.

Whew OK now I can say who I want to see!!

Janie, Kayser, Howie (I know Howie doesn't deserve to be an all-star but I'd vote him anyway).

Gay Will.

Jun.

Maybe Danielle, but not Jason.

OMG I'd love to see redneck Krista back.

Who else......... let me think some more.

G1Player2
Apr 20th, 2006, 05:06 AM
Whew OK now I can say who I want to see!!

Janie, Kayser, Howie (I know Howie doesn't deserve to be an all-star but I'd vote him anyway).

Gay Will.

Jun.

Maybe Danielle, but not Jason.

OMG I'd love to see redneck Krista back.

Who else......... let me think some more.

Danielle said she most likely won't do it again.

I think they need Alison back for sure. Janelle and Kaysar are in no matter what, and it will be fun to see Howie again. But from what I hear Ivette will be a voting option. I would actually like to see her back because that mouth was :lol: . Or even April. Her breakdowns were priceless.

drake3781
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Danielle said she most likely won't do it again.

I think they need Alison back for sure. Janelle and Kaysar are in no matter what, and it will be fun to see Howie again. But from what I hear Ivette will be a voting option. I would actually like to see her back because that mouth was :lol: . Or even April. Her breakdowns were priceless.

I never want to see Ivette or April again in my entire life :tape: :lol: .