PDA

View Full Version : Video Flashback: "Meeting In My Bedroom", Silk, 1999

Hot 92 Jamz
Apr 13th, 2006, 12:58 PM
"Meeting In My Bedroom" is a guilty pleasure of mine. :o I got Silk's Greatest Hits ( :scratch: :lol: ) last summer and I actually like it a lot! :p

WATCH THE VIDEO (http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?lnk=v&name=browse&vid=47372&source=OD_VIDEO:undefined:Meeting+In+My+Bedroom#47 372) (it'll play after the :30 commercial)

"Step into mi casa..." ;)

Shenay La Soul
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:06 PM
The title alone! :lol: Sorry if I sound like an old fart but these young cats today know nothing about subtly (or romance). ;) But donít let me spoil the party. :p

brickhousesupporter
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:28 PM
This is still one of my favorite hits. I heard that Silk can not perform live, but the cd version of this song is banging.

Stamp Paid
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Theres a meeeetiiiing in my bedroooooooooooooooooom....
So girl please dont be la-a-a-aaaaate

Dana Marcy
Apr 13th, 2006, 09:02 PM
This is still one of my favorite hits. I heard that Silk can not perform live, but the cd version of this song is banging.

Disagree! I saw them in concert 2 years ago and the brothas turned it out! They opened for En Vogue and when they came on, people were still yelling for Silk. Meeting In My Bedroom was very good (they had a backing track for the music - no band) but they sang it LIVE, sounded really good and we (the ladies) were singing right along! BEDROOM, BEDROOM, BEDROOOOOOOMMMMM... :D