PDA

View Full Version : Well...Sex Starved Teacher at it again...

RVD
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Seriously, what is up with this woman?! :lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12289591/?GT1=7938
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060412/060412_rogers_hmed_3p.hmedium.jpghttp://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060412/060412_rogers_bcol.standard.jpg

MySpace page puts teacher back in jail
Woman convicted of sex with student, 13, arrested for probation violation

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. - A former elementary school teacher who spent six months in jail for having sex with a 13-year-old student was arrested again, this time for violating probation by apparently communicating with the victim.

Pamela Rogers, 28, was arrested Tuesday and released on $10,000 bond. A judge Wednesday ordered her to appear at a July 12 hearing.

Last August, Rogers reached a plea deal to serve nine months on an eight-year sentence, allowing her to avoid a trial on 28 charges of sexual battery and statutory rape. She was released from jail in February for good behavior.

Under terms of the plea deal, she was, among other things, ordered not to contact the victim or his family and not to use the Internet.

Authorities said she violated probation by establishing a Web page on the online social networking hub MySpace.com. Her page featured a blog that included what authorities said was communication between Rogers and the victim's 17-year-old sister.

Rogers is also accused of issuing a cryptic message to the victim through the MySpace page by addressing his basketball jersey number, saying he was her hero and that she would not fall in love again for three years.

The Web site also featured several pictures of Rogers in a bikini.

District Attorney General Dale Potter said he will seek to have Rogers return to prison to serve the remaining seven years of the original prison term.

"This came in such a short amount of time after she was released on probation and in our opinion these were intentional violations of the terms of her release," Potter said.

Rogers' attorney, Peter Strianse of Nashville, told WSMV-TV he was "very concerned" that Rogers' plea agreement was in jeopardy.

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

CooCooCachoo
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:41 AM
I guess she liked the sex with the 13-year-old :tape:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:55 AM
I'm getting a little bit worried.
The use of Myspace by high school, college, and police administration is fine.
When they start to inflict punishments on something that is out of their jurisdiction to do on the net, then that's something to be worried about.
In this case it's fine because it was under the terms of the plea deal.

When you start to kick out students or fire people for the stuff they happen to have on myspace then that is wrong and could be considered a bit unconstitutional.

Dan the Assassin
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I think she looks 'do-able' to be honest.
Lucky 13 y/o, i say.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I think she looks 'do-able' to be honest.
Lucky 13 y/o, i say.I am afraid I would agree with you! If I had a shot at something like that at 13, I'd be all over it, baby!

RVD
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:50 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060412/060412_rogers_hmed_3p.hmedium.jpg

Swaggering Cop: [I]"Hey baby! What'a a 13 year-old got that I don't got?!"
Sexy Perp: "A bigger gun, and he knows how to use it." :haha: :devil:
Sexy Perp: "...and..umm... can I have these handcuffs when we're done here?" :hehehe:

ToeTag
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:58 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060412/060412_rogers_hmed_3p.hmedium.jpg

Swaggering Cop: [I]"Hey baby! What'a a 13 year-old got that I don't got?!"
Sexy Perp: "A bigger gun, and he knows how to use it." :haha: :devil:
Sexy Perp: "...and..umm... can I have these handcuffs when we're done here?" :hehehe:
:haha: :hatoff:

On a serious note though..she needs to be locked away...for good. :fiery:

RVD
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:09 PM
:haha: :hatoff:

On a serious note though..she needs to be locked away...for good. :fiery::lol: Yeah, there's definitely something wrong 'upstairs' for her to be chasing tiny tots. Or maybe he's got serious 'pimp-game'. :cool: Either way, she going to jail this time around.
But, maybe she can be rehabed. :shrug:

On another note, I don't understand the role the sister played in all this. And the use of the term 'victim' here is highly debatable. :lol:
Also, and this is just me, but you take away my internet privileges..., somebody's go'n get killed!!!!!!!!! :armed: :fiery: :tape:

skanky~skanketta
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:13 PM
she's hot. and she's got nice hair.

but she needs to be locked up.

meyerpl
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:14 PM
It's discouraging to learn that a thirteen-year old is getting more action than I am.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:18 PM
It's discouraging to learn that a thirteen-year old is getting more action than I am.And with something that good looking! :haha:

RVD
Apr 13th, 2006, 06:36 PM
It's discouraging to learn that a thirteen-year old is getting more action than I am.:haha: I KNOW!!

And get this...! I showed wifie her picture, and she was like, "She's HAWT!" That caught me the hell by surprise. :eek: :lol:

*JR*
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:04 PM
she's hot. and she's got nice hair.

but she needs to be locked up.
The predatory lesbians probably got a piece of her in prison already. (Especially the guards). :lick:

RVD
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:08 PM
The predatory lesbians probably got a piece of her in prison already. (Especially the guards). :lick:...definiyely lezzie-fodder. ;)
I'm thinking she'll soon forget all about the 13 year-old boys. :tape:

decemberlove
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
She's hot.

I find the sister involvement to be very strange. Hmm...

And who cares if she had pictures of herself in a bikini on her myspace? Are teachers not allowed to be sexy or something during their time outside of school? :rolleyes: I thought the point of myspace was for people to show off their half-naked bodies?

Dan the Assassin
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:28 PM
I am afraid I would agree with you! If I had a shot at something like that at 13, I'd be all over it, baby!
If I had a shot at it at 25, i would be all over it. Criminal or no criminal; she is hot.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:30 PM
If I had a shot at it at 25, i would be all over it. Criminal or no criminal; she is hot.No argument from me! ;)

Dan the Assassin
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:32 PM
No argument from me! ;)
Maybe the way forward is for me to dress up as a 13 y/o school boy.
Hmmmm, I swear my old school uniform is tucked away somewhere around this place.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Maybe the way forward is for me to dress up as a 13 y/o school boy.
Hmmmm, I swear my old school uniform is tucked away somewhere around this place.If it gets you in there, its worth it! ;)

Dan the Assassin
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:55 PM
If it gets you in there, its worth it! ;)
I bet she gives unbelievable head. ;)

As the headline says:

Woman convicted of sex with student, 13, arrested for probation violation
I would certainly like to violate her. :lol: