PDA

View Full Version : Making The Band 3!!! ohhhlalalala

go hingis
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:09 AM
Final was on in Australia on Monday! What did everyone think?

Four of my picks made it in, I was very suprised as I didn't think he would pick three white girls. My picks where Audrey who I just found out is Aubrey, Aundrea and Shannon. I also liked Jasmine, she grabbed my attention whenever she was performing and has some spunk, unfortunately she didn't make it in.

Dawn was another pick of mine, but I kept getting her mixed up with Jasmine.
Wynita wasn't a fave of mine, but i'm intrested to see what she's got, as I don't think I gave her a good enough chance.

tennisjunky
Apr 13th, 2006, 09:40 AM
the show aired in the states a long time ago. domonique didnt make it and she was the best, im over them. its been months since the show and theyve fallen off the map, too much time has passed. be very surprised to see them make it.

go hingis
Apr 18th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Dominique could sing, but I wouldnt' want to see her on stage struggling to keep up with the others. In all the time they had off, all she did to improve her dancing was practice dances at home, She should of been in full time dance classes at least.

I think I read that they won't be realising anything until May 2006 and that the next series will be following these girls, seeing them come up with a name for their group and get their act together.

mandy7
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:06 AM
was that the season where diddy didn't wanna form a band?
only picked aubrey, aundrea and malika
imo only aubrey and aundrea had talent
malika was good, but too old

the rest either couldn't sing, couldn't dance ot just looked totally outta shape

Gonzo Hates Me!
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:11 AM
Final was on in Australia on Monday! What did everyone think?

Four of my picks made it in, I was very suprised as I didn't think he would pick three white girls. My picks where Audrey who I just found out is Aubrey, Aundrea and Shannon. I also liked Jasmine, she grabbed my attention whenever she was performing and has some spunk, unfortunately she didn't make it in.

Dawn was another pick of mine, but I kept getting her mixed up with Jasmine.
Wynita wasn't a fave of mine, but i'm intrested to see what she's got, as I don't think I gave her a good enough chance.

omigod, i am so happy to see a thread for this.

I would say four of my picks made it too, and they were all your pics. I too could care less for Wanita... but she is very talented. But, I dunno, she just doesn't reach me. Dawn, Aubrey, Aundrea, Shannon... all gorgeous. I do gotta say though, Wanita actually is the best singer of the group. Aubrey's not the best singer, but she rocks

Gonzo Hates Me!
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:15 AM
the show aired in the states a long time ago. domonique didnt make it and she was the best, im over them. its been months since the show and theyve fallen off the map, too much time has passed. be very surprised to see them make it.

like go hingis said, the group is currently making an album. during this process, they are filming and then making the band 3 will be back with more episodes of their recording process up until the record is actually released this summer. So don't give up on them. They are coming.

And Dominique could sing? Yes. But did she belong in that group? No. That was a dancing, pop group... you know. Not making the group is the best thing that could have happened for Dominique. She needs to be a solo artist

Gonzo Hates Me!
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:20 AM
was that the season where diddy didn't wanna form a band?
only picked aubrey, aundrea and malika
imo only aubrey and aundrea had talent
malika was good, but too old

the rest either couldn't sing, couldn't dance ot just looked totally outta shape

well, first season of making the band 3, Diddy wasn't pleased with the final girls and didn't make a band. So like you said, he kept Aubrey, Malika and Aundrea for a second season to participate in a second audition process, which is what we are talking about. There were a bunch of new girls as finalists, and they were ten times better than those girls Diddy didnt like. Malika ended up getting cut though. However Aundrea and Aubrey ended up making the band, along with three other girls from season two.

mandy7
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:22 AM
ah cool
i liked those 2 form the beginning
we got a making the band 3 season 1 marathon on mtv this sunday
all episodes, back to back
:eek: oh god, jason :scared: