PDA

View Full Version : Man sues Easter Bunny

tennisluver99
Apr 12th, 2006, 10:51 PM
:retard:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1801049.html

German sues Easter Bunny

A German man has taken legal action against the Easter Bunny for grievous bodily harm.

Karl-Friedrich Lentze, from Berlin, has filed a complaint with prosecutors, accusing it of causing addiction to chocolate which leads to heart attacks, obesity and strokes.

Lentze said: "The Easter Bunny is a sadistic and unscrupulous offender who preys on people's sweet tooth.

"Find this evil bunny, handcuff his paws and remove him from shops in time for Easter."

Public prosecutor spokesman Christian Avenarius said: "We will act upon the complaint with speed and diligence."

Craigy
Apr 12th, 2006, 10:55 PM
WTF :unsure: :retard:

myxomatosis
Apr 12th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Lentze said: "The Easter Bunny is a sadistic and unscrupulous offender who preys on people's sweet tooth.

"Find this evil bunny, handcuff his paws and remove him from shops in time for Easter."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Is this guy for real?

dementieva's fan
Apr 12th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Good for him :banana:

BTW easter bunny always scared me. He is the nightmarish representation of the Chocolate Lobby. :unsure:

beauty_is_pink
Apr 12th, 2006, 11:15 PM
it's not the Easter Bunny's fault :rolleyes: blame the chocolate company!
and besides... where is the Easter Bunny anyways???

its like SUEING SANTA CLAUS!!! (and I'm sure some lunatic is gonna find a way to sue St. Nick)

Rachel_
Apr 12th, 2006, 11:57 PM
:haha:

CooCooCachoo
Apr 13th, 2006, 12:19 AM
I was going to say Only in America, but he's German :tape:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 13th, 2006, 12:25 AM

its like SUEING SANTA CLAUS!!! (and I'm sure some lunatic is gonna find a way to sue St. Nick)

if this man wins, then I'll find a way to sue Santa :rolls:

meyerpl
Apr 13th, 2006, 12:32 AM

As a matter of fact, civil action was brought against Santa Claus in 1998 in Orange County, California Circuit Court. The plantiff acused Mr. Claus of improperly touching him in a Santa Ana shopping mall in 1987, claiming to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, an inability to bond with others, and intimacy issues as a direct result of the incident. In the civil complaint, the plantiff states that Santa Claus groped him, claiming to be checking to "see if he was sporting a candy cane" during what should have been a routine visit with St. Nick. Although he continues to deny the allegations, the father of Christmas settled out-of-court for an undisclosed amount of money before the matter could be brought to trial.

volta
Apr 13th, 2006, 01:40 AM
:haha:

dementieva's fan
Apr 13th, 2006, 02:54 AM
if this man wins, then I'll find a way to sue Santa :rolls:
And I will sue Jesus :lol:

meggz_star
Apr 13th, 2006, 03:13 AM
"The Easter Bunny is a sadistic and unscrupulous offender who preys on people's sweet tooth.

Handcuff his paws :haha: :haha: .Now I've heard everything :haha: :haha:

Martian Stacey
Apr 13th, 2006, 03:31 AM
He'll probably win this too :p