PDA

View Full Version : You know what i miss...

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 2nd, 2006, 07:18 PM
Predict the Score!

That was a really fun game but no one ever runs its any more...I wish someone would bring it back :)

LefandePatty
Apr 3rd, 2006, 06:13 AM
yeah that was an awesome game :crying2:
Last year I won Berlin and I was very close to win Rome as well ( Zhao :devil: )

NyCPsU
Apr 3rd, 2006, 06:28 AM
i was thinking of running a game because i definitely think i would have time to do it and that it would be fun but i couldnt think of anything worthwhile....how does the game work...im not saying ill bring it back but ill def consider it!

azmad_88
Apr 3rd, 2006, 06:50 AM
loved it as well!

donellcarey
Apr 3rd, 2006, 11:08 AM
Well,sounds good

Belco
Apr 3rd, 2006, 12:14 PM
i never played it but i like Tennis Tipping :D

silverwhite
Apr 3rd, 2006, 01:48 PM
I run PTS on MTF and have considered bringing back to WTAWorld but I just don't have the time to run both. If anyone is interested, I can provide the framework and stuff and they can run it. :p

NyCPsU
Apr 3rd, 2006, 05:38 PM
I run PTS on MTF and have considered bringing back to WTAWorld but I just don't have the time to run both. If anyone is interested, I can provide the framework and stuff and they can run it. :p

i would be interested! :)

alwayshingis
Apr 3rd, 2006, 09:07 PM
Oh man, Predict the Score, that was good times. I just got too tired and busy to run it anymore, and then once I had time again I wanted to start something new. But if someone runs PTS again I would certainly play. You can go to my old PTS threads in the archives to see how it was done.

alwayshingis
Apr 3rd, 2006, 09:09 PM
Oh man, Predict the Score, that was good times. I just got too tired and busy to run it anymore, and then once I had time again I wanted to start something new. But if someone runs PTS again I would certainly play. You can go to my old PTS threads in the archives to see how it was done.

Here's an example:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=144900

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 4th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Well hopefully we can start it up next week in Charleston :D

NyCPsU
Apr 4th, 2006, 03:35 AM
ok, me and I<3Lindsay have decided to co-run the tournament and bring it back. I will be putting a thread up in Family Circle soon just so people can see that it is back early and decide to play or not....so look out for that