PDA

View Full Version : Lisa's Kareoke Bar!

Hurricane Lily
Nov 25th, 2001, 02:00 AM
*singing and rapping*<br />He was a 6 foot stallion<br />Say the story of a thug<br />He was the kind<br />That made you wonder<br />How he put down the love<br />He had a hickey in his pocket<br />A phat rock in his ear<br />He made my heart<br />Start poputatin'<br />Everytime he came near<br />He has a spankin' new Range<br />For that tight wardrobe<br />His pants was saggin', he was plaided<br />His hair was cornrowed<br />He has his wrists bling-blinging<br />And his long legs was bowed<br />He tried to push up on me<br />But I knew he had me at go

Chorus: <br />I do<br />I wonder if you feel<br />The same way, I do<br />I can see it in your eyes<br />I entice you<br />So come on shorty if<br />You think you can roll<br />Wit' an iced out playa<br />Ballin' out of control

Hurricane Lily
Nov 25th, 2001, 02:13 AM
<br />I wonder if she could tell I'm hard right now, hmmm<br />Yeah, come on, dance for me baby, ha ha, yeah<br />Oh, oh, you feel that? Alright<br />Come on, don't stop now<br />You done did it, come on, uh, yeah, alright, hold on<br />[Chorus 1]<br />Baby when we're grinding<br />I get so excited<br />Ooh, how I like it<br />I try but I can't fight it<br />Oh, your dancing real close<br />Plus real real slow<br />(You know what you're doing, don't you)<br />You're making it hard for me<br />All the slow songs you requested<br />You're dancing like you're naked<br />Oh, it's almost like we're sexing (oh yeah)<br />Yeah boo, I like it<br />No, I can't deny it<br />But I know you can tell<br />I'm excited, oh girl<br />[Chorus 2]<br />Step back you're dancing kinda close<br />I feel a little poke coming through<br />On you<br />Now girl I know you felt it<br />Boo you know I can't help it<br />You know what I wanna do<br />[Chorus 1]<br />Baby girl's dancing so close<br />Ain't a good idea<br />Cuz I'mma want you now and here<br />The way that you shake it on me<br />Makes me want you so bad sexually<br />Oh girl<br />[Chorus 2]<br />[Chorus 1] x2<br />I love when you shake it like that, ah, ah, ah<br />I see that you like it like that, ha, ha, hahh<br />I love when you shake it like that, ah, ah, ah<br />I see that you like it like that, ha, ha, hahh<br />Well baby I like the way that you grind<br />On me<br />[While Chorus 1]<br />I like the way you move<br />You're makin' me want you<br />Oh the way you move<br />I like those things you do<br />But you're a little too close

Hurricane Lily
Nov 25th, 2001, 02:19 AM
I WANT YA P.C<br />SIT ON MY LAPTOP <br />PUSH ALL MY BUTTONS <br />BABY, PLEASE DON'T STOP<br />DOWNLOAD ALL OVER ME<br />LET ME INTO YOUR INTERNET<br />DAIL ME UP IT'S TIME FOR <br />CYBERSEX

IT'S LIKE 4 IN THE MORNING <br />WAKE UP LIKE YOUR HUNGRY<br />BUT KNOW YOUR REALLY HORNY<br />YA NEED YOU SOMETHING<br />LOOK OVER AT YOUR P.C <br />START THINKIN' FREAKY<br />KNOW YA NEED TO POWER <br />IT UP COME SEE ME CUZ

I WANT YA P.C<br />SIT ON MY LAPTOP <br />PUSH ALL MY BUTTONS <br />BABY, PLEASE DON'T STOP<br />DOWNLOAD ALL OVER ME<br />LET ME INTO YOUR INTERNET<br />DAIL ME UP IT'S TIME FOR <br />CYBERSEX

SO YOU WANT ME AT YA HOUSE<br />SQUEEZE THE MOUSE I'M COMMIN'OUT<br />THIS WHAT YOU WANTED NOW<br />OH, TECHNOLOGY, WOW!<br />ANYTIME YOU NEED A FIX <br />JUST PUT IN MY HARD DISK<br />NO VIRUSES , NO RISK<br />ISN'T THIS THE SHIT

Dahveed
Nov 25th, 2001, 02:36 AM
Love the last one!

*singing with lisa*

<font color=yellow>I WANT YA P.C<br />SIT ON MY LAPTOP <br />PUSH ALL MY BUTTONS <br />BABY, PLEASE DON'T STOP<br />DOWNLOAD ALL OVER ME<br />LET ME INTO YOUR INTERNET<br />DAIL ME UP IT'S TIME FOR <br />CYBERSEX</font>

Barrie_Dude
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:04 AM
Are We Still Singing?