Aleksandrina
May 19th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I do not see :(

PersephoneDisco
May 19th, 2009, 10:18 AM
thanks aleksandrina :p

tejmeglekvßr
May 19th, 2009, 10:26 AM
now what do you think she says to Z at the end?...

stop this, or i'm gonna badrep you baaaadly!

*jedi mindtrick* ... did not happen

:(

PersephoneDisco
May 19th, 2009, 10:37 AM
stop this, or i'm gonna badrep you baaaadly!

*jedi mindtrick* ... did not happen

:haha: I can't guarantee it but I know it's not thank you...

vulcan mind meld > jedi mind trick

Dinayer
May 19th, 2009, 01:32 PM
m5waQLcIlJU

:rolls: :haha: :spit: x10000000 her spanish if better than mine :lol: I mean the spanish from Spain, I dont speak like that :sobbing: wish I could :lol:
just LOVED the part she says "Thanks to my coach, I dont know what he's doing with the camera, cap and mobile :rolls:, thanks for travelling with me, I know that sometimes Its very difficult" :awww:
and to Caro "hopefully we'll meet again in the RG final" :hearts:

Dinayer
May 19th, 2009, 01:33 PM
GSswu1_BoPE

:hearts:

Dinayer
May 19th, 2009, 01:33 PM
she's the GOAT :rolls:

PersephoneDisco
May 19th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I was gonna ask gemela what did she say about her team? :rolls:

makini
May 19th, 2009, 05:16 PM

Oh Dina! :shrug: I'm going to go with "thank you" not as drama filled as the other possible phrase but I'm sticking with it.

PersephoneDisco
May 19th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Oh Dina! :shrug: I'm going to go with "thank you" not as drama filled as the other possible phrase but I'm sticking with it.

I know. I'm gonna go with one of the posters on FD blog who said it sounded like the croatian word for thank you, Praise Zeus :worship:

redsonja
May 19th, 2009, 06:48 PM
I know. I'm gonna go with one of the posters on FD blog who said it sounded like the croatian word for thank you, Praise Zeus :worship:

It actually doesn't sound like it ("hvala") at all, unless she switched her syllables around (oh, the curse of having been a linguistics major... whatever she says definitely ends "l-v", not "v-l"), but I'm still sticking with it. Because otherwise I will have to hide under my bed for awhile.

PersephoneDisco
May 19th, 2009, 06:50 PM
It actually doesn't sound like it ("hvala") at all, unless she switched her syllables around (oh, the curse of having been a linguistics major... whatever she says definitely ends "l-v", not "v-l"), but I'm still sticking with it. Because otherwise I will have to hide under my bed for awhile.

I know, it sounded nothing like it, however my coping mechanism has set in..
I bet she bought Taylor swift's album, damn her and her love stories! :ras:

Dinayer
May 19th, 2009, 07:21 PM
I was gonna ask gemela what did she say about her team? :rolls:

you're welcome :lol:

PersephoneDisco
May 19th, 2009, 07:29 PM
you're welcome :lol:

I'm glad Dina's taking the piss out of Z :rolls:
What was he doing with the camera, cap and mobile? juggling tricks? :p

Dinayer
May 19th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I'm glad Dina's taking the piss out of Z :rolls:
What was he doing with the camera, cap and mobile? juggling tricks? :p

taking photos :hehehe: :angel: :lol:

PersephoneDisco
May 19th, 2009, 07:40 PM
The ceremony was one for the photo album that is for SURE! :D :worship:

(Z mails one of the photos to Serena...:devil:)

Dinayer
May 19th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah, please :devil:

Dinayer
May 19th, 2009, 08:00 PM
GSswu1_BoPE

cant stop watching the "I love you" part:sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
May 19th, 2009, 08:03 PM
cant stop watching the "I love you" part:sobbing:

you have to gemela, for the sake of humanity! :sobbing: Dina needs to learn to keep :tape: when there's cameras and mics around!

DS.Fan.
May 20th, 2009, 05:28 AM
She really said"I love you"?:eek:I wanna know the mean of "I love you":scratch:
Her mean is she loves him as she loves her bro or she loves him cos he is her teacher??:cool:
Don't tell me her love is:tape: You know what I want to say:rolleyes: If it's true,OMG!Dina:help:
Z,pls don't break her heart:awww:

DS.Fan.
May 20th, 2009, 05:43 AM
I know a special way to see Youtube now:crazy: I can see that radio and hear she say I love you:sobbing:

Dinayer
May 20th, 2009, 02:45 PM
you have to gemela, for the sake of humanity! :sobbing: Dina needs to learn to keep :tape: when there's cameras and mics around!

I know... :sobbing:

Dinayer
May 20th, 2009, 02:47 PM
I know a special way to see Youtube now:crazy: I can see that radio and hear she say I love you:sobbing:

Yay :)

redsonja
May 21st, 2009, 05:20 PM
30ZnqqutBSk

"You have to serve second serve in middle of the court, you have to..."
"Yeah yeah yeah. :rolleyes:"

:spit:

PersephoneDisco
May 21st, 2009, 05:30 PM
30ZnqqutBSk

:spit: the title is hilarious- OMG finally a compilation of Z's greatest moments!
1 minute mark is hilarious, dude totally got caught up in the immensity of his words :rolls:
So many hits and its only the clay season!

"a reminder she won the set 6-4!" :haha:
"Krajan, always Mr optimistic"

Sometimes the commentators reactions to the coaching is the best :p

Thanks for the find! I give you 700,000% for effort ;)

makini
May 21st, 2009, 05:50 PM
30ZnqqutBSk

:haha::haha: I give Z Dina coaching sessions 700,000%. "You going crazy sometimes now." "Who's going to drop sooner you or the ball". Whoever made this should get a gold medal the title totally owns. Croatian-English :lol::lol:

Like Maz I give you 700,000% for finding this.

PersephoneDisco
May 21st, 2009, 06:04 PM
:haha::haha: I give Z Dina coaching sessions 700,000%. "You going crazy sometimes now." "Who's going to drop sooner you or the ball". Whoever made this should get a gold medal the title totally owns. Croatian-English :lol::lol:

Like Maz I give you 700,000% for finding this.

I really wanna know who made the video :lol: They are damn cool :p

Aleksandrina
May 22nd, 2009, 08:01 PM
Dinara and Zeljko's changeover talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLxb9Fvesjg

PersephoneDisco
May 22nd, 2009, 08:21 PM
LLxb9Fvesjg

:haha: :haha:
'Why you making fun of yourself? Don't run away from her and make fun of yourself'
'forget about moving! go and find the ball!'
'face the power'
'She went to change ...she *always* goes to change'

makini
May 22nd, 2009, 08:33 PM
LLxb9Fvesjg

'Why you making fun of yourself? Don't run away from her and make fun of yourself'
'face the power'

:haha::haha:

"you have no time to think about yourself now..."

:lol::lol: at Z's face after Dina is finished with her rant.

PersephoneDisco
May 22nd, 2009, 08:40 PM
I swear my day to day life gets infinitely better when I watch a video of the two on court. This one was the best so the tables were turned and she had a go at HIM! :lol:

Dinayer
May 22nd, 2009, 08:41 PM
30ZnqqutBSk

OMG :rolls:

Dinayer
May 22nd, 2009, 08:47 PM
LLxb9Fvesjg

'face the power'

this made my day :haha:
LOL AND LOL :spit:

they're so funny...:rolls:

PersephoneDisco
May 22nd, 2009, 09:01 PM
The way Dina says that line about Dementieva just KILLS ME A THOUSAND TIMES OVER.

lilimi
May 23rd, 2009, 08:10 AM
just the begining of the video makes me laugh. the way Z energetically sits on the bench and looks at dina.
and dina : what?
:lol::lol::lol:

DS.Fan.
May 23rd, 2009, 09:31 AM
just the begining of the video makes me laugh. the way Z energetically sits on the bench and looks at dina.
and dina : what?
:lol::lol::lol:

Me too!Her expression made me laugh loudly:haha:Do you notice her eyes are often glazed on court coaching?Especially in the final of Rome:lol:

lilimi
May 23rd, 2009, 10:30 AM
also, can someone make a gif of Z saying : OK...:rolleyes: something else?

Aleksandrina
May 23rd, 2009, 04:45 PM
http://video.eurosport.ru/tennis/french-open/2009/video_vid105064.shtml

PersephoneDisco
May 23rd, 2009, 05:02 PM
http://video.eurosport.ru/tennis/french-open/2009/video_vid105064.shtml

spasibo aleksandrina! :D

lilimi
May 24th, 2009, 02:44 PM
itw of dina and marat by tati :)
i hope you can see it.
http://roland-garros.france2.fr/?page=videos&type=emissions&id_article=230
title is : Dinara et Marat, le clan Safin

Aleksandrina
May 24th, 2009, 02:47 PM
I can not see

lilimi
May 24th, 2009, 02:48 PM
:( maybe there are zone restrictions...

Aleksandrina
May 24th, 2009, 02:51 PM

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5342/71533220.png

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 02:52 PM
I can't see or hear anything, it's just a black screen but it's playing :confused:

22 seconds long and after it finishes it says ready :(

lilimi
May 24th, 2009, 02:54 PM

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5342/71533220.png

yeah, you can only see it when you're in france :( i'll try to post it on youtube.

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 03:01 PM
if you can, that would be so good lilimi! :D

lilimi
May 24th, 2009, 03:25 PM
i hope it works :unsure:
PCIHJaVZtuw

translation :
tati - we're going to meet last year finalist dinara, and her famous brother Marat Safin.

tati - hi Marat! hi Dinara! So, dina is now n░1, what do you think of that? are you proud of her?

marat - of course i'm proud of her! and now for everyone i've become "the brother of"

tati - dinara, your brother will soon end his career, what are your thoughts about this?

dina - yes, it's very sad. Next year, I'll have to travel alone, whithout him. but i hope he'll continue to follow me...

marat - yes, but just on TV (Laughters)

tati - marat, you won Bercy (Paris Masters) several times, you dinara, you've been finalist here last year. Paris is very successful for you?

dina - it's true, i really like this city, I really enjoy playing here and i relly hope i'll win this year.

tati - yes, and you marat? :hearts:

marat - i love this city too, i've got a lot of good memories here, a lot of bad ones too, but i always come back with a lot of pleasure and emotion, and i've made many good friends here.

tati - marat, you've already won Grand Slams, what advice would you give to your sister to win here this year?

marat - she has to win to shut the critics' mouths, she must enjoy herself and savour the present., because when you win a Slam and when you are world n░1, you live your best moments and thos moments goes by very fast. That's why you have to savour the moment, because later you only have memories left. And those memories are very precious.

tati - marat, you know that if you stop tennis, many girls will cry all over the world? :drool: (dina :) )

marat : i don't know if they will cry.

tati : yes, yes, yes, they'll have their heart broken. are you not ashamed to leave them like that?

marat : you know, i've played enough, it's time to turn the page and to do more serious things.

tati : dinara, you stay at the same hotel as last year, is it important for you to keep your routine?

dina - yeah, of course! why changing things that work?

tati - thank you and good luck to both of you :)

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 03:30 PM
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAY! lilimi! It works! Merci!

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Can we have a translation as well please? :angel:

BTW I LOVE Dina's goofy grin, she's wondering who Tati had to bribe to get this gig :p

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 03:36 PM
BTW Tati's bf Samir Nasri should be worried :hehehe:

lilimi
May 24th, 2009, 03:40 PM
are they still together?
i'm working on the translation ;)

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 03:43 PM
are they still together?
i'm working on the translation ;)

he got interviewed in Feb and said they were living together in London, so unless somethings happened in 2 months :p
BTW is Tati injured? she's not playing RG? I don't follow her at all so pardon moi :angel:

thanks for the video lilimi!
I love Super Smiley Dina and Marat together! :D

Tatianadove
May 24th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Tati's russian :inlove: though it's hard to hear her voice but when u can hear her intonations u totally like it! :) Is it only me or dina is shorter than marat? In HC I thought they were the same height

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Tati's russian :inlove: though it's hard to hear her voice but when u can hear her intonations u totally like it! :) Is it only me or dina is shorter than marat? In HC I thought they were the same height

woooooooooooah either Marat is not standing straight or Dina is 6'2 1/2-6'3 easily :speakles:

Irina123
May 24th, 2009, 03:57 PM
In HC I thought they were the same height
Dina can't be 1.95 :eek:

redsonja
May 24th, 2009, 04:03 PM
BTW is Tati injured? she's not playing RG? I don't follow her at all so pardon moi :angel:
She's had a back injury that's kept her out for I think a little over a year now.

woooooooooooah either Marat is not standing straight or Dina is 6'2 1/2-6'3 easily :speakles:
Dinara's 6'3" or I'll eat my television.

That was adorable, lilimi. Thanks. :)

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 04:07 PM
She's had a back injury that's kept her out for I think a little over a year now.

Dinara's 6'3" or I'll eat my television.

That was adorable, lilimi. Thanks. :)

She didn't look that tall when I saw her wimbly and I generally like to point out and go 'woah' over the vertically extreme folks I come across :p

PersephoneDisco
May 24th, 2009, 04:10 PM
PCIHJaVZtuw

translation :
tati - we're going to meet last year finalist dinara, and her famous brother Marat Safin.

tati - hi Marat! hi Dinara! So, dina is now n░1, what do you think of that? are you proud of her?

marat - of course i'm proud of her! and now for everyone i've become "the brother of"

tati - dinara, your brother will soon end his career, what are your thoughts about this?

dina - yes, it's very sad. Next year, I'll have to travel alone, whithout him. but i hope he'll continue to follow me...

tati - marat, you won Bercy (Paris Masters) several times, you dinara, you've been finalist here last year. Paris is very successful for you?

dina - it's true, i really like this city, I really enjoy playing here and i relly hope i'll win this year.

marat - i love this city too, i've got a lot of good memories here, a lot of bad ones too, but i always come back with a lot of pleasure and emotion, and i've made many good friends here.

tati - marat, you've already won Grand Slams, what advice would you give to your sister to win here this year?

marat - she has to win to shut the critics' mouths, she must enjoy herself and savour the present., because when you win a Slam and when you are world n░1, you live your best moments and thos moments goes by very fast. That's why you have to savour the moment, because later you only have memories left. And those memories are very precious.

tati - marat, you know that if you stop tennis, many girls will cry all over the world? :drool: (dina :) )

tati : yes, yes, yes, they'll have their heart broken. are you not ashamed to leave them like that?

marat : you know, i've played enough, it's time to turn the page and to do more serious things.

tati : dinara, you stay at the same hotel as last year, is it important for you to keep your routine?

thanks for the translation! :hug:

makini
Dina and Marat are so damn cute. Thanks for the video lilimi.

lilimi
translation made with the video ;)

Dinayer
May 24th, 2009, 05:58 PM
PCIHJaVZtuw

translation :

Tati, Dina and Marat :inlove:
thanks!!! :bounce::bounce:

FrenchY52
May 24th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Thank you very much Lillimi :) Tati and Marat :inlove:
How's Tati's accent ?

PersephoneDisco
May 25th, 2009, 10:11 AM
VVUyatEkJR8

This is a great video but just hilarious cos she's so um empty in the eyes :p

lilimi
May 25th, 2009, 10:53 AM
thanks, it's very interesting!
and quite funny too :)
and she has a great body! i'm jealous! :(

camilia
May 25th, 2009, 11:44 AM
PCIHJaVZtuw

translation :

Thanks for the translation :)
Dina was smiling all the time :)

makini
May 25th, 2009, 11:51 AM
VVUyatEkJR8

This is a great video but just hilarious cos she's so um empty in the eyes :p

:lol: "I want to be the best, the best ever". I would love to witness the conversations when she calls Marat crying.

PersephoneDisco
May 25th, 2009, 11:52 AM
:lol: "I want to be the best, the best ever". I would love to witness the conversations when she calls Marat crying.

:lol: @ Z's brief appearance, someone tell him that the supporting cast, is just that! :p
That would be a conversation which ends with Dina hanging up the phone after Marat says something really tactless :p

DS.Fan.
May 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the translation:)
Dinara looks like a little princess with Marat:p

PersephoneDisco
May 25th, 2009, 01:21 PM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-05-25/200905251243252874267.html

Oh this is hilarious.
1) Her verbal stumble trying to say 'game by game' 'oyyy' :lol:
2) Z finding some things to improve despite the double bagel win.
3) Z still wants her to hit harder and she admitted she pushed a couple of balls at 5-0 in the second and he got a little angry at her :D
4) Her face when she's looking at the journalists waiting for a question, which seemed forever...

lilimi
May 25th, 2009, 01:47 PM
is it me or the sound is really low? i've noticed it yesterday.

PersephoneDisco
May 25th, 2009, 01:48 PM
is it me or the sound is really low? i've noticed it yesterday.

Yep and the way it cuts at the end :tape:

makini
May 25th, 2009, 02:19 PM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-05-25/200905251243252874267.html

Oh this is hilarious.
1) Her verbal stumble trying to say 'game by game' 'oyyy' :lol:
2) Z finding some things to improve despite the double bagel win.
3) Z still wants her to hit harder and she admitted she pushed a couple of balls at 5-0 in the second and he got a little angry at her :D
4) Her face when she's looking at the journalists waiting for a question, which seemed forever...

The shirt is back:D. Z looked angry when they cut to him so I am not shocked that he was mad that she started to push balls long.

PersephoneDisco
May 25th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Z just always looks like hes got a rod up his back side :p
That shirt is her favorite, it has her personal mantra on it ;)

tejmeglekvßr
May 25th, 2009, 02:31 PM

Oh this is hilarious.

ask or run! better if nobody waste her time when she's on mission. :lol:

and the shirt is kinda boring. another colors at least? :tape:

PersephoneDisco
May 25th, 2009, 02:36 PM
ask or run! better if nobody waste her time when she's on mission. :lol:

and the shirt is kinda boring. another colors at least? :tape:

In Dina's head there is no colour but pink :o

PersephoneDisco
May 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM
8aCRvKZc1w8

That Sydney tournament was a bit of a rough patch for our duo, no? :p

Svetlana.
May 25th, 2009, 09:32 PM
where can I find today's Dinaras match? is there a video somewhere?

anyone please!? :)

makini
May 25th, 2009, 09:42 PM

You can try the tennis channel. They have the match archived.

http://www.tennis-channel.tv/tennis/

dos Santos
May 25th, 2009, 09:44 PM

Here: http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=2924

http://t3nnis.tv/torrents/images/2924.jpg

Svetlana.
May 25th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the links!!! :wavey:

~Kiera~
May 25th, 2009, 10:41 PM
http://www.20years.eurosport.com/

Sexysova
May 25th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Roland Garros R1: Dinara Safina vs. Anne Keothavong

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photos/150x200/190950.jpg vs. http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photos/150x200/110524.jpg

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=5807&p=10671#p10671

dos Santos
May 26th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Women Singles

1st round
Dinara Safina (RUS) - Anne Keothavong (GBR)

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090526/5697/uE8AgvNQfW.jpg

Full Match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1876765)

Dinayer
May 26th, 2009, 06:08 PM
thank you :D

dos Santos
May 27th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Women Singles

2nd round
Dinara Safina (RUS)[1] vs Vitalia Diatchenko (RUS)

http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/0905/02/e400fe7dd7bf.jpg

Full match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1881402)

Daszmarelli
May 27th, 2009, 08:38 PM
no highligths for both matches?

Aleksandrina
May 28th, 2009, 08:29 PM
RG2009: Dinara Safina - Vitalia Diatchenko (The Best Moments)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy2gDwVrvs4

Daszmarelli
May 28th, 2009, 10:14 PM
thanks aleksandrina!

Ashi
May 29th, 2009, 09:40 AM
RG2009: Dinara Safina - Vitalia Diatchenko (The Best Moments)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy2gDwVrvs4
Thanks Alek!:D

PersephoneDisco
May 29th, 2009, 11:52 AM
that is the funniest 'highlight' reel ever- focusing entirely on the hair and boobs :p

camilia
May 29th, 2009, 11:58 AM
that is the funniest 'highlight' reel ever- focusing entirely on the hair and boobs :p

Once I watched a match of Rafa and they kept focusing on his butt, what the hell :rolleyes:

PersephoneDisco
May 29th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Once I watched a match of Rafa and they kept focusing on his butt, what the hell :rolleyes:

my mum recognises Rafa from his butt rather than his face when we watch the highlights together :p

camilia
May 29th, 2009, 12:06 PM
my mum recognises Rafa from his butt rather than his face when we watch the highlights together :p

:haha:
The only player I can reconize from the butt is Serena :tape:

PersephoneDisco
May 29th, 2009, 08:48 PM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-05-29/200905291243623899716.html

dos Santos
May 29th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Women Singles

3rd round
Dinara Safina (RUS) - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090529/5697/8cV2uqbUy7.jpg

Full match . but without ~20 minutes part ( technical errors ) (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1887277)

Dinayer
May 29th, 2009, 10:07 PM

makini
May 30th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Dina on French Open tonight.

RSD8BsGoCEQ

tejmeglekvßr
May 30th, 2009, 03:38 PM
"are you shy?" :spit: :haha: :rolls:

hope we'll see some pictures her fancy (pink-bedroomed) apartment. :angel:

PersephoneDisco
May 30th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Makini, thank you :worship:

"you're no.1..still no GS"
"no GS yet" :rolls:

Her face when she gets asked if she's shy! :haha:
So she knows what Marat is up to after tennis ;)

Dinayer
May 30th, 2009, 06:07 PM
"are you shy?" :spit: :haha: :rolls:

hope we'll see some pictures her fancy (pink-bedroomed) apartment. :angel:

PersephoneDisco
May 31st, 2009, 04:40 PM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-05-31/200905311243781010239.html

Her face when she listens to the question in French!! :haha:

"What?" :D

dos Santos
May 31st, 2009, 07:24 PM
Women Singles

4th round
D.Safina - A.Rezai

Full match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1892299)

Dinayer
May 31st, 2009, 07:42 PM
oh Dina :haha:
thanks Mazzy!

LizeT
Jun 1st, 2009, 11:53 PM
TTC site features DinaraSafina:
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/sports/watch/v18547752kPZxKHPS

PersephoneDisco
Jun 2nd, 2009, 01:09 PM
thanks purplish :)

lilimi
Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:25 PM
i need help. there's a Tv show "Tennis Club" every day before matches start.
on sunday they showed dina practising with her yellow shorts. the anchor liked it a lot :lol: it's very funny.
but i don't know how to cut the rm video. (it's 1 hour long)

PersephoneDisco
Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:27 PM
i need help. there's a Tv show "Tennis Club" every day before matches start.
on sunday they showed dina practising with her yellow shorts. the anchor liked it a lot :lol: it's very funny.
but i don't know how to cut the rm video. (it's 1 hour long)

maybe check the media thread cos I have no idea :p

PersephoneDisco
Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-06-02/200906021243958950372.html

Aleksandrina
Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:10 PM
Safina beat Azarenka 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tqrM2jqcF0

Sexysova
Jun 3rd, 2009, 08:08 AM
Roland Garros QF: Dinara Safina vs. Victoria Azarenka

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/namedImage/12781/player_190950.jpg vs. http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/namedImage/12781/player_312001.jpg

LAST GAMES: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=5807&p=10917#p10917

dos Santos
Jun 3rd, 2009, 08:36 AM
Women Singles

1/4 final
Dinara Safina (RUS) - Victoria Azarenka (BLR)

Full match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1898578)

bad_angel_109
Jun 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
i dunno if anyone here remembered me saying at the start of the year that i saw dinara at the AO a few times and she saw her perform these amazing, imo anyway lol, racquet tricks? i finally took the time (litterally hrs, took me agesss!!! :o) to creat another one of my vids. have a look for urself. tho be warned the link will be in my sig indefitiniely so watch it while u can :angel: and i hope u enjoy!

[dina's awesome racquet tricks] (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58395650) :hearts:

PersephoneDisco
Jun 3rd, 2009, 12:57 PM
oooh thanks anita! I loved the music ;)

bad_angel_109
Jun 3rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
lol, tnx. i wanted the vid to go for about 1 min and a half, when i was making it it actually went for like 2 mins, then i realized it was full of dinara doing those tricks and practicing and not enough of the other players i saw :lol:

lol, i love the music too

PersephoneDisco
Jun 3rd, 2009, 02:18 PM
U3x93cXYJuY

see she's so comfortable around FEMALE interviewers :p

fleur137
Jun 4th, 2009, 03:55 AM
i dunno if anyone here remembered me saying at the start of the year that i saw dinara at the AO a few times and she saw her perform these amazing, imo anyway lol, racquet tricks? i finally took the time (litterally hrs, took me agesss!!! :o) to creat another one of my vids. have a look for urself. tho be warned the link will be in my sig indefitiniely so watch it while u can :angel: and i hope u enjoy!

[dina's awesome racquet tricks] (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58395650) :hearts:

lol @ dina

thanks for the vid :)

lilimi
Jun 4th, 2009, 03:49 PM
dindin's ITW right after her victory
wbJRdPZIlQ0

PersephoneDisco
Jun 4th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I saw Roger do this, you immediately go and sit down while you're still sweating :o

Her voice sounds pretty hoarse after her victory :o

She wants to win RG SO BADLY :awww:

thanks lilimi :)

dos Santos
Jun 4th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Women Singles

1/2 final
D.Safina - D.Cibulkova

http://s52.radikal.ru/i138/0906/99/8644860c9def.jpg

Full match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1902783)

HD - TS

PersephoneDisco
Jun 4th, 2009, 05:25 PM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-06-04/200906041244130590063.html
I recognise the english guy asking one of the questions :p

Oh and what a turd of a question about the noise- she had a furrowed brow for a good 5 seconds :p

Dinayer
Jun 4th, 2009, 08:07 PM
wqqFOSexEms

Dinayer
Jun 4th, 2009, 08:08 PM
OxIjZRCDr3s

PersephoneDisco
Jun 4th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Love that video :hearts:

'what? :D' :rolls:

Dinayer
Jun 4th, 2009, 08:09 PM
hahahahhahah GOAT :bowdown:

dos Santos
Jun 5th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Women Singles

1/2 final
Dinara Safina (RUS) - Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)

Full match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1904299)

PersephoneDisco
Jun 5th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Watch the video and you can see Dina's reaction to Sam's inside out FH in the TB, so funny! :lol:

http://www.gototennisblog.com/2009/06/04/french-open-day-12-wrap-kuzy-safina-and-stosurs-nadal-impressions/

camilia
Jun 5th, 2009, 12:14 PM
wqqFOSexEms

loooooooooooooooooooooooove her

camilia
Jun 5th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Watch the video and you can see Dina's reaction to Sam's inside out FH in the TB, so funny! :lol:

http://www.gototennisblog.com/2009/06/04/french-open-day-12-wrap-kuzy-safina-and-stosurs-nadal-impressions/

Dina thinking "I don't want to play her"

Sexysova
Jun 5th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Roland Garros SF: Dinara Safina vs. Dominika Cibulkova

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/namedImage/12781/player_190950.jpg vs. http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/namedImage/12781/player_312894.jpg

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=5807&p=10934#p10934

PersephoneDisco
Jun 5th, 2009, 02:54 PM
EP1UOeXueEA

:lol:

makini
Jun 5th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Dina's Expression is so hilarious.

PersephoneDisco
Jun 5th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Dina's Expression is so hilarious.

like 'daaaaaamn she made it? Z's watching it and he probably wants me to do it in the final! ah!' :lol:

tejmeglekvßr
Jun 5th, 2009, 04:27 PM
some commentator need to learn a little proper pronunciation. :o
"Dienara"? Who the hell is she? :lol:

lilimi
Jun 5th, 2009, 05:13 PM
:haha: dinara:haha: priceless!!!

PersephoneDisco
Jun 6th, 2009, 12:13 AM
OuBtUAeMEUs

sweeeeeet *dries tear*
'fuck this serve and fuck me ...fucking serve'

fleur137
Jun 6th, 2009, 08:49 AM
^the best video ever.
LOL love potty mouth dina

Dinayer
Jun 6th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Dina :hug:

lilimi
Jun 6th, 2009, 01:22 PM
i know I would do the same :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Jun 6th, 2009, 09:15 PM
W7cLHUgOeMI

warning- REALLY depressing.

dos Santos
Jun 6th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Women singles

Final
Dinara Safina (RUS) - Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)

http://www.rolandgarros.com/images/players/wta190950.jpg vs. http://www.rolandgarros.com/images/players/wta110552.jpg

Russian TV pre-match + Full match + post match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1909128)

dos Santos
Jun 7th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Women singles

Final
Dinara Safina (RUS) - Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)

http://www.rolandgarros.com/images/players/wta190950.jpg vs. http://www.rolandgarros.com/images/players/wta110552.jpg

Full match + post match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1910706)

HD - TS

Damita
Jun 9th, 2009, 05:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQILkQc_OA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O_lPO_ni90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNmRnm3gj9U

All taken in RG on the charity day. Nothing extraordinary but she looked too cute and fit not to be filmed :)

PersephoneDisco
Jun 9th, 2009, 05:53 PM
ooh thanks :hug:

And I think we'd all agree with you ;)

PersephoneDisco
Jun 9th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Sorry had to do it :p

vWQILkQc_OA

4O_lPO_ni90

jNmRnm3gj9U

redsonja
Jun 9th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Such an enthusiastic autograph signer. :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Jun 9th, 2009, 06:07 PM
I love how she's actively looking around for exciting stuff while she's signing (scans room...nope nothing interesting) :lol:

Dinayer
Jun 9th, 2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQILkQc_OA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O_lPO_ni90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNmRnm3gj9U

All taken in RG on the charity day. Nothing extraordinary but she looked too cute and fit not to be filmed :)

~Kiera~
Jun 9th, 2009, 07:45 PM
ES interview after the SF

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/04062009/58/safina-expects-win.html

Full SF press conference

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=1095451&ch=5127641&cl=13816452&src=ukyvideo

PersephoneDisco
Jun 9th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks Kiera! :D

I won't be watching them though :sobbing: 'everyone expects me to win' :sad:

Damita
Jun 9th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Such an enthusiastic autograph signer. :lol:

I love how she's actively looking around for exciting stuff while she's signing (scans room...nope nothing interesting) :lol:lol I know. That's clearly not what she likes the best about her job.
But I do wish she works on that too, because sometimes it's a bit too cold :unsure:

I mean, at some point she had even stopped looking at the people coming to her, she was signing one of the photos that had been prepared for her, and was just pushing it on the desk for the person facing her to grab it. And without a look for this person she'd take the next photo and start to sign it, etc. Robot style.:o It made me want to get next to her and say "honey, they're kids. I'm pretty sure you'd make their day and even more with a little eye contact and a smile" :p
She would take time to take pics for/with those asking for one though. And was even slightly smiling for the occasion! :bounce:;)

Gerard came to talk to her, and later an older woman also showed up behind her and told her a few words. No idea what they were but Dinara laughed and after that, the woman left and Dinara actually looked at the kids for whom she was signing and even smiled at them. I wondered if the woman had told her to change her attitude. Maybe not, but it looked like it :lol:

Marat could help her work on her PR. He's always cool during these autograph sessions, takes times to take pics with people as well, but also smiles a lot more, chats with some, etc. I understand not everyone likes the contact of the crowd, I don't like it myself, but if she plans on staying #1 for a while she better makes some efforts in this area too. ;)

lilimi
Jun 9th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Gerard came to talk to her, and later an older woman also showed up behind her and told her a few words. No idea what they were but Dinara laughed and after that, the woman left and Dinara actually looked at the kids for whom she was signing and even smiled at them. I wondered if the woman had told her to change her attitude. Maybe not, but it looked like it :lol:

lol that's what i thought when i saw your pics of dina and gerard.

redsonja
Jun 9th, 2009, 09:31 PM
I won't be watching them though :sobbing: 'everyone expects me to win' :sad:
It is very sad in hindsight, but really, watching the full version is worth it just for the look on her face when they ask her about what Sveta said about Russian athletes being good because of WWII. :lol:

It made me want to get next to her and say "honey, they're kids. I'm pretty sure you'd make their day and even more with a little eye contact and a smile" :p
She really should work on that. I mean, just for the kids, at least. I know you're shy, sweetie, and I know you don't like the PR, but they're 7. They're pretty easy to please. :)

She would take time to take pics for/with those asking for one though. And was even slightly smiling for the occasion! :bounce:;)
Whooooooo! :worship: :lol:

Damita
Jun 9th, 2009, 09:37 PM
She really should work on that. I mean, just for the kids, at least. I know you're shy, sweetie, and I know you don't like the PR, but they're 7. They're pretty easy to please. :)exactly

Whooooooo! :worship: :lol:lol, seriously though, whenever she smiled my friends (from MTF :p) were like "Steph, she smiled! did you get that with the camera?" :lol: :p

PersephoneDisco
Jun 9th, 2009, 09:40 PM
On your advice redsonja I skipped to the end and it was brilliant. Her face when the guy mentions the war and then the 'diplomatic' response :lol:
A full on smile from Dina is a rare sight Steph :p

~Kiera~
Jun 11th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Players Favorite Sports (Besides Tennis)

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/page/VideoFeatures/FeaturesDetail/0,,12781~1691079,00.html

PersephoneDisco
Jun 11th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Players Favorite Sports (Besides Tennis)

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/page/VideoFeatures/FeaturesDetail/0,,12781~1691079,00.html

Thanks Kiera!

'I really like to follow athletics..especially javelin...NO! How do you say? Javelin?(crazy hand movement) No, not javelin throw...these jumps...pole vaulting...I have a good friend Isinbayeva, she's the best in the world, we're very good friends and I really like to follow her :D' Dina, the name dropper :lol:

redsonja
Jun 11th, 2009, 08:50 PM
I love how she mimed pole vaulting with the microphone. :lol: And the brief, masterful "what, are you stupid?" look she gave the camera guy when he didn't know who Isinbaeva was. :lol:

Also, I would definitely buy tickets for the Stosur-Stubbs comedy tour.

PersephoneDisco
Jun 11th, 2009, 08:56 PM
I love how she mimed pole vaulting with the microphone. :lol:

Also, I would definitely buy tickets for the Stosur-Stubbs comedy tour.

I forget how interactive and engaging Stosur is especially when Stubbs answers her questions first. She looks so ass bored but that's just how she is :D

I would too, I've heard Kuznetsova-Mauresmo are their support act and props include wine and pepsi bottles :p

lilimi
Jun 11th, 2009, 09:13 PM
I love how she mimed pole vaulting with the microphone. :lol: And the brief, masterful "what, are you stupid?" look she gave the camera guy when he didn't know who Isinbaeva was. :lol:

seriously, you work in sports and you don't know isinbayeva? :lol: "she's the best in the world".
i love following athletics and yelena is great! she looks so nice :)

PersephoneDisco
Jun 11th, 2009, 09:18 PM
seriously, you work in sports and you don't know isinbayeva? :lol: "she's the best in the world".
i love following athletics and yelena is great! she looks so nice :)

I have a total crush on Yelena. Her reaction to clearing 5.05m in Beijing just always brings me to tears. Her body is like :speakles: BANGING. And she's in the military!!

makini
Jun 11th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Oh Dina, that look that says "dumbass" is sorely missed. :lol: at the charades with the microphone while she was trying to mimic pole vaulting.

PersephoneDisco
Jun 11th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Oh Dina, that look that says "dumbass" is sorely missed. :lol: at the charades with the microphone while she was trying to mimic pole vaulting.

It's like Dina, you were the one who first confused pole vaulting with javelin :p. I'm now having epic mental images of Dina shopping in Monaco for groceries with Lena pole vaulting all the way there to meet her at the cashier desk:rolls:

camilia
Jun 12th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Dina never fails to make me smile :)

dos Santos
Jun 24th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Women Singles

1st round
Dinara Safina (RUS)[1] vs Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP)

Full Match (http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1958335)

Dinayer
Jun 24th, 2009, 09:58 AM

camilia
Jun 24th, 2009, 10:35 AM
thank you :)

vanúss
Jun 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Dinara Safina - Svetlana Kuznetsova - 2008 Olympics Doubles

Dinara gets a little punchy at 3am after winning the second set vs. Yan Zi and Zheng Jie. :)

ytgtoDg14Ss

I LOVE it !
Dinara is so cute on this video :hearts:

DS.Fan.
Jun 24th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Olympic is meaningful for me!:D I began to love Dina from Olympic.Especially this double!This is the first match I wantched of Dina.:p She is so cute!:hearts:I'm so sad she lost the gold at last:sad: The damn schedule:mad:

Aleksandrina
Jun 26th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Wimbledon 2009 - R1 Clips Safina vs. Dominguez Lino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrbGk_fbhqM

Dinayer
Jun 26th, 2009, 01:15 PM

PersephoneDisco
Jun 26th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Wimbledon 2009 - R1 Clips Safina vs. Dominguez Lino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrbGk_fbhqM

thanks aleksandrina!
I can see myself clapping from 2.40. I clapped for a about 2 seconds before putting my hands around my mouth to shout 'davai dinara!' :p

camilia
Jun 26th, 2009, 04:40 PM
thanks aleksandrina!
I can see myself clapping from 2.40. I clapped for a about 2 seconds before putting my hands around my mouth to shout 'davai dinara!' :p

I can't see you :p

PersephoneDisco
Jun 29th, 2009, 01:16 PM
fPDoYUk__Gw

Um..amazeballs. :shrug: It's clearly a day to day decision for her seeing as her acting is so natural! :lol: She looks lovely :hearts:

vanúss
Jun 29th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Awww she's so cute in this video and very natural !
The day she retires she's probably gonna eat all the chocolate she can :drool:

camilia
Jun 29th, 2009, 01:21 PM
fPDoYUk__Gw

Um..amazeballs. :shrug: It's clearly a day to day decision for her seeing as her acting is so natural! :lol: She looks lovely :hearts:

She's so cute :inlove:

camilia
Jun 29th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Awww she's so cute in this video and very natural !
The day she retires she's probably gonna eat all the chocolate she can :drool:

I don't think that would be a wise decision :p

makini
Jun 29th, 2009, 01:27 PM
fPDoYUk__Gw

I saw that on ESPN and it made me smile. tennis, chocolate cake, tennis, chocolate cake, *sigh* tennis :) so very cute. She is simply adorable. I had some chocolate cake yesterday and it was glorious.

vanúss
Jun 29th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah , one year after they might do a video with a fat Dinara eating a chocolate cake saying " it must be lust...For your health you have to work out "

~Kiera~
Jun 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Dina :awww:

Thanks, Maz :)

DS.Fan.
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:00 PM
I can't see the videohttp://tusiji520.cn/tusiji/upload/200812170955210706.gif I'm curious what it says about?:sad:

PersephoneDisco
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:17 PM
I can't see the videohttp://tusiji520.cn/tusiji/upload/200812170955210706.gif I'm curious what it says about?:sad:

Basically it is Dina with talking about her love of chocolate cake, she says she loves all kinda of chocolate 'dark chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate with fruit inside it and chocolate with peanuts' :lol: Then she said she sometimes gives up and has a tiny bit of chocolate. She even had a cake in her hand and she was smelling it :lol: Then she says its a decision between 'tennis? chocolate? tennis? chocolate?......tennis! :p'

Xanadu11
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Dinara :haha: The cake she had in her hand looked really nice :drool:

Her love for chocolate is so absolute. I love how her vice is chocolate compared to Marats uhh more questionable vices :lol: tennis?, women?, tennis?, women?, tennis?, uhh duh Women!

DS.Fan.
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Basically it is Dina with talking about her love of chocolate cake, she says she loves all kinda of chocolate 'dark chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate with fruit inside it and chocolate with peanuts' :lol: Then she said she sometimes gives up and has a tiny bit of chocolate. She even had a cake in her hand and she was smelling it :lol: Then she says its a decision between 'tennis? chocolate? tennis? chocolate?......tennis! :p'
Thank you Maz:kiss: Dina:lol:I'm afraid to see a fat Dina:sobbing:

Ashi
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:33 PM

PersephoneDisco
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Dinara :haha: The cake she had in her hand looked really nice :drool:

Her love for chocolate is so absolute. I love how her vice is chocolate compared to Marats uhh more questionable vices :lol: tennis?, women?, tennis?, women?, tennis?, uhh duh Women!

:haha: The consequences of chocolate is nothing to that of Marat's vice!

lilimi
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:39 PM
i love this video dina is so cuuuuute! :hearts:

redsonja
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh fuck! That was adorable. :lol: :hearts:

camilia
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:57 PM
I have the same top she's wearing but it's not adidas!

Dinayer
Jun 29th, 2009, 03:43 PM
I love Dinara :worship:

thanks Mazzy :D

redsonja
Jun 29th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I don't think that would be a wise decision :p

For one day she can. Then she has to go to the gym. :p

PersephoneDisco
Jun 29th, 2009, 07:50 PM

The kind of chocolate cake she goes after means she'll be running it off for hours :lol:

Dinayer
Jun 30th, 2009, 09:52 AM
some day 8 matches

Wimbledon 2009 / DAY 7 / Dinara Safina (RUS) - Amelie Mauresmo (FRA)
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1974323

I wanna now how to use torrent in russian :bigcry:

~Kiera~
Jun 30th, 2009, 12:01 PM
I wanna now how to use torrent in russian :bigcry:

Registration is only open for a few hours each day. You need to go here (http://torrents.ru/forum/profile.php?mode=register) when it's open and register.

It's useful to have another browser open with the site translated into English (http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftorrents.ru%2Fforum%2Fpro file.php%3Fmode%3Dregister&sl=ru&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8) so you have an idea of what to put in each box.

camilia
Jun 30th, 2009, 12:08 PM

As long as she makes it to the gym ;)

dos Santos
Jun 30th, 2009, 12:19 PM
some day 8 matches

Wimbledon 2009 / DAY 7 / Dinara Safina (RUS) - Amelie Mauresmo (FRA)
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1974323Mirror on Uploadbox:
Part 1 (http://uploadbox.com/files/ad1ed61ddd)
Part 2 (http://uploadbox.com/files/4c0be20d23)
Part 3 (http://uploadbox.com/files/7d1212b9be)
Part 4 (http://uploadbox.com/files/096ccc1f8d)

PersephoneDisco
Jun 30th, 2009, 12:40 PM
thanks dos santos!

Dinayer
Jun 30th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Registration is only open for a few hours each day. You need to go here (http://torrents.ru/forum/profile.php?mode=register) when it's open and register.

It's useful to have another browser open with the site translated into English (http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftorrents.ru%2Fforum%2Fpro file.php%3Fmode%3Dregister&sl=ru&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8) so you have an idea of what to put in each box.

thank you Kiera :D :D :worship:

Dinayer
Jun 30th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Mirror on Uploadbox:
Part 1 (http://uploadbox.com/files/ad1ed61ddd)
Part 2 (http://uploadbox.com/files/4c0be20d23)
Part 3 (http://uploadbox.com/files/7d1212b9be)
Part 4 (http://uploadbox.com/files/096ccc1f8d)

~Kiera~
Jun 30th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Short interview on the BBC (I wasn't expecting it, so I missed the first few questions and the video/audio sync isn't great)

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7760/vlcsnap47200.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/250416069/dina3.mkv

redsonja
Jun 30th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Ohmigod, I haven't even downloaded it yet, but just from the screencap... squeeeee! How cute is she? :lol:

makini
Jun 30th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Ohmigod, I haven't even downloaded it yet, but just from the screencap... squeeeee! How cute is she? :lol:

So very cute. :lol: at the "let's see who will be stronger" I'm sorry sweetie but this time it may not be you. Loved her face when he asked her about the all Williams final, I was half expecting her to burst out like she did at the FO "for what am I here?:rolleyes:" :lol:

Thanks Kiera

redsonja
Jun 30th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Loved her face when he asked her about the all Williams final, I was half expecting her to burst out like she did at the FO "for what am I here?:rolleyes:" :lol:

That was great. :lol: And then she decided the interview was over before the interviewer did. :lol:

vanúss
Jun 30th, 2009, 09:01 PM
That was great. :lol: And then she decided the interview was over before the interviewer did. :lol:

Where can i find this one ? i don't remember it so i probably didn't saw it :confused:

redsonja
Jun 30th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Where can i find this one ? i don't remember it so i probably didn't saw it :confused:

Scroll up (http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=15990862&postcount=699).

vanúss
Jun 30th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Oh ok i saw this one i though that you were talking about another one from the FO , but thanks ;)

vanúss
Jun 30th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I just made a quick video on that awesome Team since i was in a good mood after Dinara's match today , but the quality is not great on Youtube so let me know if you want me to upload it on Megaupload or Rapidshare one of those kind of website !

Here is the link since i have no idea how to put it right away here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSCe8pmTgCk

;)

PersephoneDisco
Jun 30th, 2009, 10:16 PM
thanks vanessa!

It's crazy good :worship: Love how you matched the lyrics to the Dina and Z moments :)
:hug: I'm gonna watch it every time there's a rainy day ;)

Vanessa you've made it on Forty deuce blog :worship:

http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/2009/06/god-i-love-the-internet.html#comments

~Kiera~
Jun 30th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Very nice, Vanessa :)

Aleksandrina
Jun 30th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks, Vanessa :kiss: :worship:

Dinayer
Jun 30th, 2009, 11:11 PM
thanks vanessa!

It's crazy good :worship: Love how you matched the lyrics to the Dina and Z moments :)

http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/2009/06/god-i-love-the-internet.html#comments

:bowdown:

Dinayer
Jun 30th, 2009, 11:23 PM
6tJvQ_ln2aQ

:)

dos Santos
Jul 1st, 2009, 08:40 AM
Wimbledon 2009 / DAY 8 / Dinara Safina (RUS) - Sabine Lisicki (GER) / Ger
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1975505

dos Santos
Jul 1st, 2009, 08:47 AM
Wimbledon 2009 / QF / Dinara Safina (RUS) - Sabine Lisicki (GER) / Rus
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1976900

PersephoneDisco
Jul 1st, 2009, 10:51 AM
6tJvQ_ln2aQ

:)

Dina friggin served it out! :lol:

Dinayer
Jul 1st, 2009, 11:39 AM
and no DFs :sobbing:

vanúss
Jul 1st, 2009, 11:40 AM
thanks vanessa!

Thanks you all ! Glad that you guys liked it ;)

~Kiera~
Jul 1st, 2009, 04:17 PM
From "Today at Wimbledon" (audio/video sync is again off)

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/vts011kev.mp4/

redsonja
Jul 1st, 2009, 04:31 PM
Oh dear Jesus. :lol:

It's like some kind of populist movement now. Get Dinara a shirt that fits! http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-argh.gif

Nina.
Jul 1st, 2009, 04:36 PM
Beautiful, Vanessa :D

~Kiera~
Jul 1st, 2009, 04:39 PM
The Tennis Channel found her :woohoo:

http://www.tennis-channel.tv/tennis/console.jsp?catid=21&id=479

vanúss
Jul 1st, 2009, 04:39 PM
Soon they'll start following her around with their camera to get a shot of the NO░1 belly !

This is getting as ridiculous as when Britney Spears shaved her hair :fiery::lol:

camilia
Jul 1st, 2009, 04:58 PM
thanks Kiera :)

vanúss
Jul 1st, 2009, 04:58 PM

Thanks for the link !
She couldn't play hide and seek with them forever :p

I love how she says " i don't want to lose ! " :kiss:
I would love to witness Z (:fiery:) and Dina (:rolleyes: ) after a game , it must be funny !

redsonja
Jul 1st, 2009, 05:11 PM
The thing I loved the most about the Tennis Channel interview was Martina trying to dispense as much advice as she could as quickly as possible. "You really collapse your left side on your serve!" "Don't go on court thinking about the end result!" :lol:

camilia
Jul 1st, 2009, 06:02 PM

Qoute "Please don't double fault here"

OMG guys dina actually have the same thoughts we have when she's playing, do you think we are affecting her or she's affecting us :p

redsonja
Jul 1st, 2009, 06:07 PM
Synchronicity! :hearts: Maybe Z really did make her read The Celestine Prophecy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Celestine_Prophecy). :p

PersephoneDisco
Jul 1st, 2009, 06:47 PM
Okay WTF Boris? :lol: You and women, eh? :rolleyes: You know somethings wrong when he wants a female player to cover up! :p

PersephoneDisco
Jul 1st, 2009, 06:54 PM

:woohoo: Great interview! Funny stuff about how she was getting into fights with Z when she had to win dropping the first set :p

The thing I loved the most about the Tennis Channel interview was Martina trying to dispense as much advice as she could as quickly as possible. "You really collapse your left side on your serve!" "Don't go on court thinking about the end result!" :lol:

:lol: Martina, take her under your wing! :p Dina was especially cute and endearing here :)

Qoute "Please don't double fault here"

OMG guys dina actually have the same thoughts we have when she's playing, do you think we are affecting her or she's affecting us :p

:tape: :lol:

makini
Jul 1st, 2009, 07:40 PM

Thanks Kiera

Finally, they probably didn't think that she would last so long so it probably took some time to set up the interview.

She could not be anymore endearing if she tried "I know what to do but sometimes I am stubborn in my head :)".

When she talked about her and Z arguing I remembered the MJMS match from Rome "always the same shit" gosh I would love to witness a true Dina and Z argument. If Z does not watch out though Martina might replace him, her mini coaching session was :lol:.

redsonja
Jul 1st, 2009, 07:58 PM
When she talked about her and Z arguing I remembered the MJMS match from Rome "always the same shit" gosh I would love to witness a true Dina and Z argument.
:lol: I'd forgotten all about that one. A true Dina/Z argument would probably be completely off the charts. :eek: :haha:

If Z does not watch out though Martina might replace him, her mini coaching session was :lol:.
That was hilarious. And it's not the first time a commentator's done that to her, either, Mary Carillo and Pam Shriver kept trying to give her a huge pep talk after the Cornet match at AO. :lol:

Sexysova
Jul 2nd, 2009, 09:35 PM
Wimbledon SF: Venus Williams vs Dinara Safina

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/namedImage/12781/player_230220.jpg vs. http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/namedImage/12781/player_190950.jpg

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=6192&p=11225#p11225

camilia
Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:21 AM
thanks for posting, but I'm afraid I'm gonna pass:p

Dinayer
Jul 3rd, 2009, 09:25 AM
thanks sexysova!

Me too, Cami ;)

camilia
Jul 3rd, 2009, 10:44 AM
thanks sexysova!

Me too, Cami ;)

;)

PersephoneDisco
Jul 3rd, 2009, 10:52 AM
Me too, saw it on telly once and that's enough ;)

vanúss
Jul 3rd, 2009, 10:54 AM
Yeah or maybe i'll just watch the one game she won :worship: :lol:

DS.Fan.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah or maybe i'll just watch the one game she won :worship: :lol:
:lol::lol:Me too!

vanúss
Jul 4th, 2009, 08:36 PM
I don't know if that video is already somewhere here but i found it on Youtube . Tracy Austin and Pam Shriver talking during a match between Dinara and JJ .
I love Dinara's "come on" at the end :hearts:

__uHyucTf6g

PersephoneDisco
Jul 4th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Pammy talking about underwear :rolleyes: Love the cmon too, thanks for the video! :D

makini
Jul 4th, 2009, 08:51 PM
:lol: "it's a black thong", thanks Pam. I saw that match on television. Dina was on fire for the entire USO series. Hopefully she plays like that again this year straight through the USO.

Dinayer
Jul 4th, 2009, 11:07 PM
:hearts: :hearts:
thanks for the video :D

I loved that match :inlove:

Dinayer
Jul 4th, 2009, 11:08 PM
I think I wanted Jelena to win :eek:

Ashi
Jul 5th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Pam shriver:D:hearts:
I swear i am never gonna forget this comment about dina:
'Dinara starting to do what she does best, that is to get on top'.:devil:

Aleksandrina
Jul 5th, 2009, 07:51 PM
3CR5Lyn4x98

dk8z8t-NS5U

PersephoneDisco
Jul 5th, 2009, 07:58 PM
thanks aleksandrina!

Talia
Jul 6th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Small video in Russian from NTV+ channel about Dinara staying in Wimbledon village

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TT2KIGOG

http://s57.radikal.ru/i157/0907/4f/d6a63c7585ba.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

http://i071.radikal.ru/0907/72/65ea4e61523f.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

~Kiera~
Jul 6th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Thank you :yeah:

redsonja
Jul 6th, 2009, 02:47 PM
That was great. :lol: How can anyone possibly look so confused about a teabag? :lol:

That house, though. :help: The interior looks about as inviting as a university residence hall. :help:

PersephoneDisco
Jul 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
I hope my crappy laptop plays it :o

I can only hear the video but not see it :(

vanúss
Jul 6th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Excellent Thanks a lot !
I don't understand anything but it's great , Dinara vs the Teabag , we'll never know who was stronger :haha: