PDA

View Full Version : When Elena wins something big, we will...

No Name Face
Mar 19th, 2006, 04:48 PM
And I mean something really big, like Indian Wells, Miami, a slam or YEC, how should we celebrate?

UDACHi
Mar 19th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Have a heart attack and die.

Dementirilenko
Mar 19th, 2006, 07:37 PM

No thats not enough, I mean I always get heart attacks when she plays, lol

I think we should organize a meeting of all her fans at Moscow (the Kremlin Cup would be a nice opportunity to do that) and we should create a huge cake for Lena. And this cake should show the trophy that she has won with all the details that are on it.
Well, I start to talk nonsense. I should better go.....lol

Dementinator
Mar 19th, 2006, 07:43 PM
well i truly think that if Lena does win a biggie ,then the Crew of The SS Dementieva should all meet! and celebrate ,for real not in cyberspace....

~Dementievaitis~
Mar 20th, 2006, 12:51 PM

I think of the same thing before I clicked in here:lol: . In fact, we must have gone through 7 heart attack matches before we wee the moment which we dream of - Elena lifts up her GS title :bounce:

well i truly think that if Lena does win a biggie ,then the Crew of The SS Dementieva should all meet! and celebrate ,for real not in cyberspace....

I had a post during AO that one day, we could chant for Elena as crazily as the fans of Baghatis

I do hope one day we could all meet
what if we meet in the final which the big/major happens
or we could meet at Moscw to have a celebration party, lovely indeed

Is there anyone who plans to go to RG or USO this year?
I have an initial desire but I absolutely don't know what to do. I mean budget, living place, tickets etc.?

Paco
Mar 21st, 2006, 06:52 PM
capt it will not be easy but really great :)

gentzy
Mar 21st, 2006, 07:41 PM

ahhhhaahhhaaaa....hillarious !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might be able to go to Roland Garos ...but it depends on my father and the schedule he will be given...If I go I'll support Lena with all my heart (and lungs ;) ) and I think any moment we meet her we should celebrate because she won a Tier 1 title this year :angel:

Danči Dementia
Mar 22nd, 2006, 12:00 AM
this is it :lol: well I really get nervious when she plays but when she wins(the matches that I can watch) I start to scream like crazy in my house until my boyfriend get tired of me and shut me up :hearts: .......................but if she win something big I think for me in my side I will scream scream scream and jump jump jump and get drunk get drunk get drunk with tequila tequila tequila :cool: or better vodka like Lena is russian :worship: ......................I'm not making any sense am I? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
about the cake thing......................I live in mexico I have no I dea how to help

Viktymise
Apr 10th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Just jump up and down and scream for 24 hours then make the first page of general messages have only posts on lena

Dementinator
Apr 10th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I could do that anyways!! Lets Hijack GM!!! :devil:

squig2k
Apr 14th, 2006, 02:30 PM
ehh, it would be too much, dementieva getting to the finals of a slam. my nails would be gone!

SloKid
Apr 14th, 2006, 02:35 PM
I could do that anyways!! Lets Hijack GM!!! :devil:
For starters I think that when she wins something big then each one of us will have to open a thread in GM praising Lena and we would just bump those threads all the time with real comments, no non-sense, we don't want to get them closed after all...:devil:

Pheobo
Apr 23rd, 2006, 03:47 AM
Start endless Lena threads in GM and make everyone else angry.