PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay and her non celebrity friends

funkydynamo
Mar 18th, 2006, 10:47 AM
In General Messages Forum, someone started a thread about Lindsay and her Celebrity Friends. We know she is friends with people such as Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani, and has lots of tennis friends, but do you all think she maintained friendships with people she went to highschool with? For some reason, I just always imagined that Lindsay's closest friends apart from Jon and Corina, would be her friends from her high schools days. She never struck me as being the type to hang out with famous people, apart from her tennis mates. It comes back to that "she's so normal" persona.

For example I read a few years ago that one of her close friends was a nurse at a children's hospital, which was one job lindsay thought she could never do (she'd find it to upsetting).

This topic is just something that I find curious. I just wonder if i would or could keep my old friends, if i became famous and had loads of money. I hope i would, but I wonder. So what's your thoughts?

RayRob
Mar 19th, 2006, 03:06 PM
In General Messages Forum, someone started a thread about Lindsay and her Celebrity Friends. We know she is friends with people such as Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani, and has lots of tennis friends, but do you all think she maintained friendships with people she went to highschool with? For some reason, I just always imagined that Lindsay's closest friends apart from Jon and Corina, would be her friends from her high schools days. She never struck me as being the type to hang out with famous people, apart from her tennis mates. It comes back to that "she's so normal" persona.

For example I read a few years ago that one of her close friends was a nurse at a children's hospital, which was one job lindsay thought she could never do (she'd find it to upsetting).

This topic is just something that I find curious. I just wonder if i would or could keep my old friends, if i became famous and had loads of money. I hope i would, but I wonder. So what's your thoughts?

Hmmm, never thought about that.....friends with Gwen Stafani!? Really!??! Where did she say that? :confused:

The only friend i ever hear Lindsay talk about are the people we know she's friend with on the tour......I guess she prefers to keep those who are not in the spotlight, out of the spot light so to speak. I mean, Lindsay herself doesn't particularly like the spotlight, and so she proably never mentions her friend who aren't already well-known because she doesn't want to rocket them into media attantion. :shrug:

As for friends from High school, she might have one or two she kept in touch with. I know she had many bullying probablems at school,as did I and if her situation is similar, then she might still have a couple of true friends from her school days. I have 3 friends from school whom I remain in contact with.....one I see on a very regular basis. We have different lives, but remain good friends and I think with that, no amount of fame can really pull appart a long lasting friendship.

In conclusion, she probably does have a handful of friends from school who she remains in contact with......but that is my opinion and is not really based on any facts. As with you, I have only read about that "famous" people who are her friedns.....except for Gwen :lol: Nice to hear her mantion a friend who works in a childrens hospital......just like my sister does ;)

-Rache :wavey: