PDA

View Full Version : Dementieva, the most beautiful and the best wta-player?

matyika
Mar 18th, 2006, 01:06 AM
About the beauty, charm and shape is no place here for any discussion. She is the top. Her behaviour is excellent too, she is a true lady in person.
About the "best player" ? No one made tennis-history up to now like her. Standing like a rock at the top ten since years even with her ..... serve?
Has somebody a proper idea about the true tennis-capacity of this girl ? Just count the last two matches against Ivanovic and Henin. Our "Goldy" produced in both 14 DF-s, total 28 and in spite of this she won both ? I hope, at the next outing she will repeat this. ( No, not the double foults but the "winning".)

parn2257
Mar 18th, 2006, 02:54 AM
I totally agree with
the only word for her is that she is perfect

Dementinator
Mar 18th, 2006, 08:17 AM
shes a breath of fresh air in the WTA ,she really is .Her attitude is incredible ,it wins her so many matches ,when it was all going wrong early on ,she was stood on the baseline ,looking like a magnificent female Adonis (only more buff :lol: ) and not bothered at all ,she stepped up when she had too ,and forced JHH to make errors , she may not have all the huge titles (yet) but what she has achieved is amazing ,shes a true legend and a fantastic role model for young girls to aspire to..

She shows them that you can overcome deficiencies and still triumph ,she shows them you can be famous ,wealthy but still be grounded and value what is important ,she shows them that girls can be strong and tough with powerful physiques but still retain there feminity and girlyness!!! shes great!!
)

Dementirilenko
Mar 18th, 2006, 09:14 AM
I agree to all of you, Lena is perfect!

Paco
Mar 18th, 2006, 10:42 AM
of course Lena is perfect - it's one of the ruls on SS Dementieva ;)

No Name Face
Mar 18th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Lena is my all time favorite player. :bowdown:

SloKid
Mar 18th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Meh, she's ok...:shrug:

If you don't realize I'm joking, then you need to get your head checked.