PDA

View Full Version : Dani Dementievas Coach Poll

Dementinator
Mar 16th, 2006, 05:08 PM
On Behalf of Dani-Dementieva , does Lena need a coach?

Danči Dementia
Mar 16th, 2006, 05:12 PM
On Behalf of Dani-Dementieva , does Lena need a coach?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Dementinator well we have a poll now everyone vote :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
LENA NEEDS A COACH..............what about lansdorp?...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Swiss Ivo
Mar 16th, 2006, 05:15 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship: Thanks a lot Dementinator! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Fearful Jesuit
Mar 16th, 2006, 05:22 PM
what? did Mummy Vera quit? :lol:

Danči Dementia
Mar 16th, 2006, 06:05 PM
what? did Mummy Vera quit? :lol:
I wish :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SloKid
Mar 16th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Yes she does SIGN ME UP!!

If does the "Sign me up" part mean that I sign up to be her coach, well I wouldn't have a problem with that.
I do have a decent serve :shrug: :lol:

Dementirilenko
Mar 16th, 2006, 11:30 PM
I think Lena needs a coach...

Prizeidiot
Mar 17th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Of course she needs a coach. Anyone with a technical flaw like her serve needs assistance.

Swiss Ivo
Mar 17th, 2006, 12:16 PM
:scratch: Olga,back? :scratch:

Mathijs
Mar 17th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Yes she does SIGN ME UP!!

If does the "Sign me up" part mean that I sign up to be her coach, well I wouldn't have a problem with that.
I do have a decent serve :shrug: :lol:

Same here Milan...

I have a great serve as well, and if indeed the sign me up as part of her serve team would mean there you go ;)

If Lena could take us as her serve team, her serve would run as a train :yeah: :p

Danči Dementia
Jun 5th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Thats it for me LENA NEEDS A COACH PLEASE

Seriously this year has been weird she managed two great tournaments: her good victory over Hingis at Toray Pacific and her Final at Indian Wells(the superb victory over Justine was amazing)..............but I can't say more in the most important tournaments it has been a disapoinment for her and all of us 1rst round in AO and now third round at Roland Garros PLEASE I thought that RG will be her tournament this year that she will do great and I pictured her in the Final but then............she lost to Peer oh man :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: and of course that we don't and can't expect her to do well at Wimbledon if she keeps going like this she will be out of top ten and the draw are going to be harder and harder for her.

Prizeidiot
Jun 5th, 2006, 12:11 PM
She should go and hire Tony Roche full time, immediately! :p

Danči Dementia
Jun 5th, 2006, 06:43 PM
She should go and hire Tony Roche full time, immediately! :p

I woul love to see Olga back or what about Robert Landsdorp :confused: I mean he is a good coach if sharapova has that game is because of him and I dont' know if he is training someone so I think he will be great for Lena..................ar anyone but she really needs one.

No matter how she looses I like her too much to be mad at her
:wavey:

miffedmax
Jun 5th, 2006, 09:40 PM
I think Lena needs a shrink. The physcial tools are there. Her head just goes south, especially when she's tired, or the weather is off, or she's playing somebody where she needs to adjust her game on the fly. All of which happened at RG this year, thus the early exit.

Danči Dementia
Jun 6th, 2006, 12:15 AM
I think Lena needs a shrink. The physcial tools are there. Her head just goes south, especially when she's tired, or the weather is off, or she's playing somebody where she needs to adjust her game on the fly. All of which happened at RG this year, thus the early exit.

I know I know but me still thinks that she needs someone that will teach her how to do a thing that is very very very important to play tennis and that is: HOW TO SERVE . Why does Richard doesn't travel with her sometimes???? its because he doesn't want or its Elena the one that doesn't want? or any of then or what????