PDA

View Full Version : Should Lena get a coach?

Danči Dementia
Mar 15th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Hello everybody I really want to comment this .........look I was seeing thing about Lena in the internet and I found this:
http://www.********************/scoop_safin_031406.html
(of course where it say about Lena)
there is the thing of a coach and I think the guy who wrote this is completely right Lena in my opinnion needs a coach now.........................I mean she has been playing good but she still needs that advice of a person who she trust and most important a person that really know tennis (why she left Olga if it was with her that Lena reach 2 GS finals I though they were making an awesome team)now is just mommy Vera ,I think her mother played tennis too(I do not remember where I read this) and all of that kind of things for more that I like Vera she is not helping Lena (in the tennis sense)in the personal I'm sure that Lena is happy just in the fact that her mother is with her all the time :rolleyes: but seriously what do you think Lena should get a coach or not? :wavey:I wanted to make a poll but I do not know how :sad:

Dementinator
Mar 15th, 2006, 07:40 PM
do you want me to make a poll on your behalf?

Paco
Mar 15th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Well, coach can help but you never know she's Lena ;)

miffedmax
Mar 15th, 2006, 10:20 PM
I think Lena needs a new coach. I think she also needs a full-time racket bearer and will willingly apply for the job.

Dementinator
Mar 15th, 2006, 10:26 PM
can i be her official thigh wrapper then please?

Swiss Ivo
Mar 15th, 2006, 10:34 PM
:rocker2: Lena, needs a coach! :rocker2:

Danči Dementia
Mar 16th, 2006, 04:03 PM
do you want me to make a poll on your behalf?
its just that I couldn't make the poll I was looking whre but I did not find how the next time will be thank you amiguito ;)

Swiss Ivo
Mar 16th, 2006, 04:05 PM
its just that I couldn't make the poll I was looking whre but I did not find how the next time will be thank you amiguito ;)
:rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: Poll!!! :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

Danči Dementia
Mar 16th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Well, coach can help but you never know she's Lena ;)
Oh paco I heven't see that you have Kiira in your avatar pretty girl but her skating........................ :rolleyes: she will get better ;)

Danči Dementia
Mar 16th, 2006, 04:08 PM
:rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: Poll!!! :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:
Oh you want a poll :) then dementinator could you make one?......... :wavey: please :)

Swiss Ivo
Mar 16th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Oh you want a poll :) then dementinator could you make one?......... :wavey: please :)

:rocker: Dementinator (Captain of the SS Dementieva) :rocker:

Paco
Mar 16th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Oh paco I heven't see that you have Kiira in your avatar pretty girl but her skating........................ :rolleyes: she will get better ;)
Yeah, she will be better :bounce:
And her skating isn't bad.

Pilongo
Mar 16th, 2006, 09:08 PM
I think every high level sportman/woman needs a coach, why her not?

Mathijs
Mar 17th, 2006, 11:45 AM
I do think that Lena needs a coach, just to work on her mental game, i dont care who its gonna be, as long its a good coach i am happy..... ;)

No Name Face
Mar 17th, 2006, 03:54 PM
when she was with olga, she made two GS finals and two tier 1 finals and reached her best ranking and ended the year in the top 10.

you decide.

Danči Dementia
Jul 24th, 2007, 06:58 PM
I'm sorry but I really needed to bring back this thread.........

Lena has been without a coach for more than 2 years..........
Now she is out of top-ten.
Lossing in early rounds in the important tournaments
Lossing matches that because of her superiority she sould have won...

We all know that Elena has always been unstable (you know playing one super match and the next day she crashes and loses)
But now its its more than before...........

While the rest of the players are training trying to improve their game with a COACH that know how to help them....Elena is still training with her mom...........

If she really wants to win a GS she should hire a coach.........inmediately............. she is not 22 years old anymore....she is about to turn 26.....the time is ticking out and we all know it............

If she continues by herself.....I think I'll, have to make up my mind and accept the fact that I won't see Elena holding a GS trophy.......

what do you think???.

Paco
Jul 24th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Well agree. Coach is a good idea ;)
But what can we do ;)

Lena will do what she wants to do ;)

saint2
Jul 24th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Of course she should...But even without a coach shes MOST beautitful sprtswoman i've ver seen :drool: :hearts: :hearts:

Danči Dementia
Jul 25th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Of course she should...But even without a coach shes MOST beautitful sprtswoman i've ver seen :drool: :hearts: :hearts:

Oh my dear friend.............if tennis could be all about looks Elena will have 10 GS and be number one as long as Federer have........(Imagine that ....wow)
But unfortunately its not about how beautiful she is be its all about the victories........

saint2
Jul 25th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Oh my dear friend.............if tennis could be all about looks Elena will have 10 GS and be number one as long as Federer have........(Imagine that ....wow)
But unfortunately its not about how beautiful she is be its all about the victories........

Only ten GS??? Ten GS are just 2,5 year of playing ...She would have someting about..40 GS (all titles from 1998 to now)

But I know that as long as she will playing crappy she will never win ANY Grand Slam :help: She MUST do something with her game...

Danči Dementia
Jul 25th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Only ten GS??? Ten GS are just 2,5 year of playing ...She would have someting about..40 GS (all titles from 1998 to now)

But I know that as long as she will playing crappy she will never win ANY Grand Slam :help: She MUST do something with her game...

Ok you know she has to give a chance to Justine and the Williams too ......:lol: :lol: :lol: so that why I said 10 GS only :angel: .

and yes she MUST do somehting..................in my opinion that somehting is to get a coach who can help her....

:wavey:

kinglear
Aug 7th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Yes, Lena should get a coach! But she should publicize like Golovin's pairing with Mats Wilander. I think she should reunite with Olga Morozova. And if it doesn't work, she should try someone else. Her mother as a coach is just not going to cut it.