PDA

View Full Version : My Pacific Life video clips and pictures

Jeff
Mar 15th, 2006, 04:29 AM
I went to Indian Wells Friday-Sunday and took several pictures and a few video clips. The video Clips are of Martina Hingis, Andre Agassi, Laura Granville, Marta Domachowska and Anastasia Myskina...I would have done more if I knew how many my memory card held but this was my first time and I didn't know...but there are several pictures I will upload soon. The link to the clips are here (more to be added): http://www.putfile.com/jeppyboy

Pictures are on my server here:http://webpages.charter.net/tennisfreak/pacificlife2006/

The pictures have been resized to fit on the server, and take a while, so if you want to see more of a particular player let me know and I'll add them...although some I only have what is shown. Others I haven't yet posted, so if you want me to post it sooner just say who you want to see, because I took quite a few pictures.

forever_rafter
Mar 15th, 2006, 06:39 AM
I like your avatar ;) Jen is great

Mark Spruce
Mar 15th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the video's

Mark

Jeff
Mar 17th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Pics added to the server :) If you want to see others of someone let me know, and if I have others I will post them, otherwise pictures will be added slowly cuz it takes time to resize them to keep room available on the server ;)

forever_rafter
Mar 17th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Daniilidou, please?

Jeff
Mar 17th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Daniilidou, please?

Sorry, is one i unfortunately don't have a pic of :( I actually walked up to her match right as she was walking off court from her long match with Peer, but didn't snap a picture cuz she lost and didn't look happy.

King Aaron
Mar 17th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the pictures and clips. :D :)

Shooter
Mar 17th, 2006, 04:47 PM
I went to Indian Wells Friday-Sunday and took several pictures and a few video clips. The video Clips are of Martina Hingis, Andre Agassi, Laura Granville, Marta Domachowska and Anastasia Myskina...I would have done more if I knew how many my memory card held but this was my first time and I didn't know...but there are several pictures I will upload soon.

The pictures have been resized to fit on the server, and take a while, so if you want to see more of a particular player let me know and I'll add them...
I see you made it to Indian Wells with your new camera. Thanks for posting the pics so quickly. I went to the first 3 days of the event and still haven't been able to get my pics up on the web.

Jose-Luis
Mar 17th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Any more pics of Golovin and Gasquet :drool:

Jeff
Mar 17th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Any more pics of Golovin and Gasquet :drool:

I uploaded Golovin :) No others of Gasquet, only the one.

nizelegz
Mar 17th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Hi Jeff,

Would you believe I ended up with 62.

V

Jeff
Mar 18th, 2006, 04:28 AM
Hi Jeff,

Would you believe I ended up with 62.

V

Haha really :o Did you end up going back on Monday? Which others did you get? I guess instead of PM, you can just get the pictures from my server :)

By the way, not sure if you have considered arranging something for the U.S. Open for this year or next year or whenever, but if ever you do be sure to let me know cuz I'd like to be in on it. Was fun hanging out with you. Lol..I also took a zoom picture of you while you were on the other side of the court from me in the Safin match :lol: I'll send that to your PM soon hehe.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 18th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the Amy and Mattek pics :worship: :bounce:

nizelegz
Mar 18th, 2006, 04:43 AM
Haha really :o Did you end up going back on Monday? Which others did you get? I guess instead of PM, you can just get the pictures from my server :)

By the way, not sure if you have considered arranging something for the U.S. Open for this year or next year or whenever, but if ever you do be sure to let me know cuz I'd like to be in on it. Was fun hanging out with you. Lol..I also took a zoom picture of you while you were on the other side of the court from me in the Safin match :lol: I'll send that to your PM soon hehe.

Yes, I did go back on Monday. The guy really did give me a free ticket :) I did get one more autograph....Lleyton Hewitt. So I'm only missing Agassi to complete my collection :)

Let me know if you are coming down to the JP Morgan Chase Open this year.

BTW - Delete that picture!!!!!

Jeff
Mar 18th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the Amy and Mattek pics :worship: :bounce:

Yes those pics are for you. Well I like Amy too, but specifically I thought of you when taking them. :D

Jeff
Mar 18th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Yes, I did go back on Monday. The guy really did give me a free ticket :) I did get one more autograph....Lleyton Hewitt. So I'm only missing Agassi to complete my collection :)

Let me know if you are coming down to the JP Morgan Chase Open this year.

BTW - Delete that picture!!!!!

haha yeah i'm still sending it though :p Actually it was during Davenport vs. Granville, not Safin. I took it, with the intention of showing it to you after the match for a laugh, but I didn't know I wouldn't see you again. I was trying to make it seem like I was taking a picture of Lindsay. Wasn't sure if you noticed i was aiming the cam at you :lol: I was just having fun with the cam hehe.

-sugi-
Mar 18th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Thanks !

Jeff
Mar 18th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Also, as you'll all notice most folders are empty. I will be adding the rest of the pics...but not quickly, as I have THREE term paper finals to turn in on monday for one class and we only got the topics yesterday...so i'm sorta in a bad situation. I guess that means i shouldn't be posting here now, hmm but oh well.

Jeff
Mar 26th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Sorry guys, I'm taking like sooo forever to get the rest of the pics up :lol: But I'll have them up eventually, but by that time nobody'll care hehe.

G~Playa
Mar 27th, 2006, 05:59 AM
O..Thanks!!

vicky59909
Mar 27th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Can you post sania mirza's pics/videos?

georgekuo1017
Mar 27th, 2006, 07:39 AM
thanks!

Jeff
Mar 28th, 2006, 01:12 AM
Can you post sania mirza's pics/videos?