PDA

View Full Version : The Speed Badminton Thread!!!!!!!!

stefano18
Mar 13th, 2006, 04:28 AM
I hope ya people here out there know what that is... hehe, I think you will!!!!
Maria Sharapova plays speedminton as well, and so you really have to know what Speedminton is...

By the way, there are only 3 clubs in the world who train on a regular basis. 2 of them are from Berlin (where the "dernier cri" in trend-sports was originally invented) and the only Swiss club resides in ROHR/Aargau.
That's about a 30-60' drive in car/train from the Zurich-Kloten Unique International Airport...

Well, some infos you may find in our website - the Swiss version - www.speedit.ch (only in german and french actually, but we'll add english, italian and spanish?) in some time, I think - must speak with the webmaster...

The international site can be found here: www.speedminton.com. For the German page, click .de instead of .com...

LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!! By the way, be careful. Speed Badminton has a high risk of getting addicted (in a positive way, of course)

You'll get together with many sexy girls and boys, and you'll find this state very, very normal after no time ;) :D :p

It has a great potential of getting the same attention that Beach Volleyball gets - after a certain time of "kickstarting..."

LefandePatty
Mar 13th, 2006, 04:32 AM
:lol:

Non-Tennis, Stefan :p