PDA

View Full Version : Venus and Serena to be on Monday's Oprah!

drake3781
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:09 AM
Just saw a preview... it's called "Inside the Secret World of Girls".

They are not tne only guests... some other "girls" I guess will be talking.

Monday March 13.

tennisbum79
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Inside the Secret World of Girls

That title is appropriate for what both Venus and Serena have been doing lately...
Hopefully, there will be a question or 2 about the future of their respective tennis careers. And immediate future

dreamgoddess099
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:23 AM
This sounds like a repeat. Was Serena wearing a pink or brown looking dress by any chance?

drake3781
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:29 AM
That title is appropriate for what both Venus and Serena have been doing lately...
Hopefully, there will be a question or 2 about the future of their respective tennis careers. And immediate future

Hmmm, I got the impression it will be about how girls form cliques, how they treat other girls (pecking order), how they don't physically bully as much as mentally bully, etc.

Nobody said that but it's what I expect; this is a timely topic, lot of talk about this topic based on some research that was done.

drake3781
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:32 AM
it's a repeat.
from when they were on to promote their book i think.

Hmmm OK... I'll be hard at work anyway :lol:

PLP
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:37 AM
HMM...But more importantly will they be in Miami on Wednesday???

Brooklyn90
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Im glad and i'll be wating to watch it!!!

tennisbum79
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:42 AM
This sounds like a repeat. Was Serena wearing a pink or brown looking dress by any chance?

Yes, she is wearing pink, the other guest is Jedah Pinket-Smith, Will Smith's.
wife. So tennis fan may not get anything out of this show regarding Venus and Serena long term and immdiate future

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:59 AM
yes, they will be in miami.

Hots4Safin
Mar 13th, 2006, 04:06 AM
and yes, it's a rerun.

V's a star
Mar 13th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Yes, she is wearing pink, the other guest is Jedah Pinket-Smith, Will Smith's.
wife. So tennis fan may not get anything out of this show regarding Venus and Serena long term and immdiate future
its a repeat then :sad:

tennisboi
Mar 13th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Yes that's the one with Will Smith's wife Jada it's boring to tell you the truth and Jada does most of the talking

VeeReeDavJCap81
Mar 13th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I'm getting nervous, isn't March 15th the day that it's rumored Vee and Rena will announce their retirement? I know it's a rumor, but I want the 15th to hurry up and pass so I can exhale.

Kenny
Mar 13th, 2006, 05:50 PM
I saw it on my tv schedule.. it said something about they would be talking about weight and other girl issues.

Interesting.

TomTennis
Mar 13th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I'm getting nervous, isn't March 15th the day that it's rumored Vee and Rena will announce their retirement? I know it's a rumor, but I want the 15th to hurry up and pass so I can exhale.

huh? Who/Where/When did you hear this, because i bet its a load of :bs:

If it happens they will do it however, whenever they like, not on some scheduled date. :wavey:

I have faith they will be in Miami! :bounce:

V-MAC
Mar 13th, 2006, 06:28 PM
I saw that episode I think. Was it the one where they surprised this really tall girl by hitting with her in Miami?? And Serena gave her some *ugly* looking tennis shoes? :o

VeeReeDavJCap81
Mar 13th, 2006, 06:59 PM
huh? Who/Where/When did you hear this, because i bet its a load of :bs:

It was on this board a couple of weeks ago, and I've been paranoid about it ever since :sad: I hope it's not true, that's why I want the 15th to hurry up and pass.

drake3781
Mar 14th, 2006, 03:56 AM
It was on this board a couple of weeks ago, and I've been paranoid about it ever since :sad: I hope it's not true, that's why I want the 15th to hurry up and pass.

I was trying to remember that date too... can anyone find the original thread.?

pav
Mar 14th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Imagine it old queen gusher and the bobsy twins,this time I really need to be handed a fuckin big bucket. I can hear it now "I admire you sooo much!" "We love you too oh great say the same thing to everyone you have on your shallow show gusha!" and they will all go on to live happily ever after. Now it's dark and there are no sheep in the woolshed,what am I going to do to get over this trauma? I know I'll watch Coronation Street:)

starr
Mar 14th, 2006, 07:21 AM
somebody is just having fun with March 15 because it's the Ides of March... you know ominious foreboding and all of that from Shakespear... Beware the Ides of March!

darrinbaker00
Mar 14th, 2006, 07:40 AM
somebody is just having fun with March 15 because it's the Ides of March... you know ominious foreboding and all of that from Shakespear... Beware the Ides of March!
Quoting Shakespeare? On WTAworld?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bankhead Bounce
Mar 14th, 2006, 04:00 PM
I saw that episode I think. Was it the one where they surprised this really tall girl by hitting with her in Miami?? And Serena gave her some *ugly* looking tennis shoes? :o

:haha:

punk
Mar 14th, 2006, 04:56 PM
What a load of :bs: