PDA

View Full Version : Who should be Samantha Stosur's coach?

jas_123
Mar 12th, 2006, 06:06 AM
i think todd should be he was a great player!

jas_123
Mar 12th, 2006, 06:59 AM
gigi was great but as soon as she left sam lost first round n 2nd round she need's a good couch but maybe that isnt it oh well i love ya sam

jas_123
Mar 12th, 2006, 06:59 AM
coach i mean

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 12th, 2006, 07:06 AM
:hearts: :kiss: Liza Raymond :kiss: :hehehe:

jas_123
Mar 12th, 2006, 07:07 AM
true she could learn a lot from her

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 12th, 2006, 07:11 AM
true she could learn a lot from her]

more ways then one :lick: :hearts: :drool:

jas_123
Mar 12th, 2006, 07:14 AM
lisa has been around for a while

Lemonskin.
Mar 12th, 2006, 09:03 AM
lisa has been around for a while
I think that's what he was getting at ;)

PLP
Mar 12th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Too bad Martina Navratilova isn't coaching yet. Why isn't Gigi coaching her anymore?

So Disrespectful
Mar 12th, 2006, 09:21 AM
They broke up :p

PLP
Mar 12th, 2006, 09:24 AM

Is that seriously the reason? Poor Sam :sad: That's sad if it's true.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 12th, 2006, 09:27 AM

:haha:

aussy89
Mar 12th, 2006, 11:05 AM
yeah something like that but they were only supposed to be together for 20weeks which buy my calculation would of ended begining of feb, gigi was a good coach for sam but i think they didnt get along im not sure.

i think in time sam will find the perfect coach, i dont no but i sorta think martina nav would be good for her. but im not sure of any one else that would be good, i think sam needs someone thats on the same term(understanding) as her. what i read in articles it said something like gigi was way to strong on her which buy my understanding put sam off (because i know when my last coach got way to strong and demanding on my trainning put me of from my game and i just wasnt intrested in playing anymore) so maybe thats how sam felt

Andy.
Mar 12th, 2006, 11:38 AM
yeah something like that but they were only supposed to be together for 20weeks which buy my calculation would of ended begining of feb, gigi was a good coach for sam but i think they didnt get along im not sure.

i think in time sam will find the perfect coach, i dont no but i sorta think martina nav would be good for her. but im not sure of any one else that would be good, i think sam needs someone thats on the same term(understanding) as her. what i read in articles it said something like gigi was way to strong on her which buy my understanding put sam off (because i know when my last coach got way to strong and demanding on my trainning put me of from my game and i just wasnt intrested in playing anymore) so maybe thats how sam felt

I think Martina would be a great coach for Sam as well :D

one_beat
Mar 13th, 2006, 05:55 AM
i think in time sam will find the perfect coach, i dont no but i sorta think martina nav would be good for her.
Oi! That was my idea aussy, I told you on Saturday. Reckon we should tell Sam to approach her? Haha yeah we'd have to wait for Martina to stop playing though, and I get the feeling she's gonna be around for a while.

aussy89
Mar 13th, 2006, 07:26 AM
yeah i no it was ur idea im sorry but after thinking about it i thought i would have to agree with ya about martina nav being a good coach for sam, cause the only other sams had some coaching with woodbridge or woodfod before but woodbridge if he wasnt coaching johanson(swed) would be my other pick..

at the moment i just cant think of any good past players that had the same style of play as sam does that would be a good coach(advice giver) for her =p

one_beat
Mar 14th, 2006, 01:08 AM
yeah i no it was ur idea im sorry
Aww, that's okay mate I forgive you.

Prizeidiot
Mar 14th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Todd Woodbridge wouldn't be bad. She has the equipment, she's just missing the tactical and perhaps mental side of things. Todd would be ideal for that.

Also Tony Roche would be handy. I think he'd accept coaching an Aussie, especially if she based herslef in Sydney. However, I don't recommend Tony for any particular reason other than that he's probably the best coach in the world.