PDA

View Full Version : The Tennis Channel

UDACHi
Mar 11th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Does anyone know why TTC is acting like Indian Wells is a masters series event only. Dementieva and Yakimova are deep in the third set and we are listening to these obnoxious commentators discuss the weather while we watch people read their programs. And people wonder why the WTA is less popular.. :retard:

RJWCapriati
Mar 11th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Men's tennis is extremely boring

UDACHi
Mar 11th, 2006, 10:36 PM
I just wanna break a bunch of shit real bad.

meyerpl
Mar 11th, 2006, 10:38 PM
I don't get it either!

SelesFan70
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:15 PM
It may have to do with ESPN having rights to the main court? I'm not sure.. :shrug: TTC usually does a very fair job of covering the WTA.

UDACHi
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:19 PM
It may have to do with ESPN having rights to the main court? I'm not sure.. :shrug: TTC usually does a very fair job of covering the WTA.

Okay. But if so, I expect them to stay on court to for Mattek and Mirza. I don't like either player, but I need a women's match before I fucking smash this television.

alwayshingis
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:21 PM
I think they are just doing the men today. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Henin-Hardenne and Mirza will be on court at the same time. It will be interesting to see what they do...they'll probably go to coverage of watching the grass grow.

njnetswill
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:21 PM
TTC may only have the permission/rights to cover the ATP right now. This should change for the second week though.

alwayshingis
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:22 PM
TTC may only have the permission/rights to cover the ATP right now. This should change for the second week though.

They just have coverage today and tomorrow.

UDACHi
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:29 PM
I think they are just doing the men today. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Henin-Hardenne and Mirza will be on court at the same time. It will be interesting to see what they do...they'll probably go to coverage of watching the grass grow.

Hope so. I'd like to see Tszveti. :banana:

UDACHi
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:36 PM
It may have to do with ESPN having rights to the main court?

I decided to believe this until Blake came on. Now I'm ready to kill someone.

SelesFan70
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Me, too... :help:

Thank god James is hot... :lol:

UDACHi
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:55 PM
What was the final score of this match? I know at one point it was 1-6 5-0. They had 4 more hours of coverage, maybe they'll find some way to squeeze Elena in. :shrug: