PDA

View Full Version : How do i get tickets for the US Open?

funkydynamo
Mar 11th, 2006, 04:40 AM
I know its a little early to be asking about the US Open. But i live in Australia and have booked a month long holiday in American in August-September. I'll have left 2 days free in my itinerary to go to the US Open Tennis, but I don't know how to get tickets. My travel agent said they couldn't get them for me and they said try the internet. It seems like quite a few agencies sell tickets, but it doesn't look like they are on sale yet. Does anyone know what is the best way to get tickets and when do they actually come on sale. I really don't want to miss out. Thanks all!

bis2806
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Ticketmaster, get them when they're on sale to the public. Go to www.usopen.com and see when the date is.

funkydynamo
Mar 12th, 2006, 12:58 AM
thanks bis2806. Will do. I can't wait.

RayRob
Mar 13th, 2006, 11:32 AM
I know its a little early to be asking about the US Open. But i live in Australia and have booked a month long holiday in American in August-September. I'll have left 2 days free in my itinerary to go to the US Open Tennis, but I don't know how to get tickets. My travel agent said they couldn't get them for me and they said try the internet. It seems like quite a few agencies sell tickets, but it doesn't look like they are on sale yet. Does anyone know what is the best way to get tickets and when do they actually come on sale. I really don't want to miss out. Thanks all!

I too am going to the USOpen after my 8 weeks at camp in America. I have booked 10 nights stay in New york so am going to watch the quallies (for free apparently) and then a few days in the first week. I was told that ticket master won't sell to anyone over the internet with a billing address outside the USA.

I was told the best thing to do is while I'm in the USA, go to a local ticket master in the USA (a list of stores/outlets are on the website that bis posted) and go buy in person!

Hope this helps!
-Rache :wavey:

AjdeNate!
Mar 13th, 2006, 11:33 AM
I *think* tix open in late June.

Loughyunijen
Mar 14th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Tix's are in early june....see ya there fellow fans!