PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

LHarris1
Mar 10th, 2006, 08:47 PM
If you were double-bageled in a huge tournament, or any tournament for that matter? I'd pick myself up and keep on going, but man would I be embarrassed for a minute... :crying2:

Wiggly
Mar 10th, 2006, 08:50 PM
If it was in Centre Court, I will be embarassed, but really embarassed :lol:

If it was on a small court with 3 people watching and 5 fans would knows the result, I would be like "Oh, a bad day, let's beat her next time" :)

I think I will be "down" for fews days but that would motivates me :)

TennizFan
Mar 10th, 2006, 09:14 PM
let's hope the loser thinks like this:

I think double bagel is overrated... of course it means that on that day the difference was remarkable, but I do not see much of a difference between 6-0, 6-0 and 6-1, 6-1, as both means "a bad loss" to the loser and "a single motivating win" to the winner, rest is stats 101 ;)

what do I think? I have shortsightedness, maybe that's the reason why I don't see a difference...

Btw, what would Brian Boitano do? :scratch:

~Carsten~
Mar 10th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Btw, what would Brian Boitano do? :scratch:
:lol:

I think, it's important against who you lost 0/6 ; 0/6.
If it is Lindsay Davenport, like Ahsley, nobody will talk about it. because Lindsay is one of the best in the world.
If you lose against no. 200 or something like that, that would be a physical & mentally knock out!
But damn it, it was only one match resp. only one lose! The next time it will be better for sure ;)

köj-è
Mar 10th, 2006, 09:26 PM
I will plan a secret assasination to the one who just beat me.. ;)

:inlove:
Mar 10th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Pff I'd never be double bagelled EVER. Much more likely I'd double bagel them. :devil: :worship: I worship me. I am optimistic to the point of insanity. :D

RJWCapriati
Mar 10th, 2006, 10:31 PM
If it was against someone like Davenport, I wouldn't be too upset.