PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

aussy89
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Not sure if this thread has been done before

but

has anyone ever had a dream of meeting there fav tennis star?
please do tell just not if its R rated as there may be little children in here
:)

this shall be interesting :lol:

miffedmax
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Yes. Twice.

The first time I dreamed I was getting lessons from my teacher at Flushing Meadows on the Outer Courts. Everybody was wearing white, like it was Wimbledon.

Then I saw her, dressed in the same red outfit she wore in 2004. I could tell it was her even from a long way off because she was the only one dressed in red. Elena, quite literally, the woman of my dreams! As she got closer, I could see she was looking at me! My teacher and I stopped hitting just to watch her. She walked right towards us, and then I realized she was walking right up to me. My heart was racing like a train and I was so overwhelmed I couldn't speak. She reached out and put her hand on my shoulder and I nearly fainted. She dipped her head, looked up into my eyes and smiled one of her shy little smiles. Then she spoke in her adorable accent and almost but-not-quite perfect English.

"Don't worry. He is good teacher. You will get better." Then she turned and walked away.

In the second dream, I was having a big party with a bunch of my friends to watch and celebrate the TV broadcast of my 13-year-old son making his debut in the net for the CSKA Moscow soccer team (he really does love CSKA, along with PSV, Rangers and Liverpool). As the game began, the cameras did one of those pan the crowd things, and there were Lena and Nastya (my son's favorite player) sitting in the crowd behind the goal and cheering for CSKA.

"Holy shit," I said. "This is the greatest moment of my life! Elena Dementieva is watching my kid play soccer!"

One of my friends said "Isn't it really more exciting that your son is making his professional soccer debut?"

"Yes," I said. "That's great. But Elena Dementieva is watching it!" Then I woke up.

Helen Lawson
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:00 PM
I had a really bizarre one about Lena D two nights ago. I had this Polaroid that was sort of out of focus. It was a head shot of Lena D posing with her Silver Medal from the Olympics. Itwas sort of out of focus and she was a brunette. I recalled that I'd been friends with her then and she posed for this picture for me. I was laughing to myself how her Olympic win was such a long time ago and people have totally forgotten she was a brunette then. :confused: :lol:

She looked hot as a brunette, even thought it was out of focus.

Belco
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:06 PM
:lol:

PLP
Mar 9th, 2006, 11:29 PM
I am really glad I saw this thread because it made me remember a dream I had 2 weeks ago that I meant to post here:

I was cast in a 20thCentury opera, It was a very strange work and the cast was suspended in the air flying around through the entire work(I am an opera singer so this is not that weird)...But The other two members of the production were Monica Seles and Martina Hingis :) . Martina played the soprano 'soubrette' role and her character and mine(which was a heroic tenor role) were in love but we couldn't be together. Monica's character was a really feisty witch and she was a mezzo role and she had cast a spell on us. They both had really incredible voices :worship: and the director had to keep stopping and yelling at us becasue Martina and I kept laughing when we had to get to close to each other and at one point Monica was like..."come on guys" because she just wanted to rehearse but then we got her to laugh as well.

Then I woke up and realized that they were both tennis players and not opera singers, P

23TwentyThree23
Mar 9th, 2006, 11:35 PM
I had a dream last year that maria sharapova beat venus in the wimbledon final, 7-6 6-1.
Of course the opposite result occurred in the semis, but still, it freaks me out!:lol:

strawberry.babou
Mar 9th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Yes. Twice.

The first time I dreamed I was getting lessons from my teacher at Flushing Meadows on the Outer Courts. Everybody was wearing white, like it was Wimbledon.

Then I saw her, dressed in the same red outfit she wore in 2004. I could tell it was her even from a long way off because she was the only one dressed in red. Elena, quite literally, the woman of my dreams! As she got closer, I could see she was looking at me! My teacher and I stopped hitting just to watch her. She walked right towards us, and then I realized she was walking right up to me. My heart was racing like a train and I was so overwhelmed I couldn't speak. She reached out and put her hand on my shoulder and I nearly fainted. She dipped her head, looked up into my eyes and smiled one of her shy little smiles. Then she spoke in her adorable accent and almost but-not-quite perfect English.

"Don't worry. He is good teacher. You will get better." Then she turned and walked away.

In the second dream, I was having a big party with a bunch of my friends to watch and celebrate the TV broadcast of my 13-year-old son making his debut in the net for the CSKA Moscow soccer team (he really does love CSKA, along with PSV, Rangers and Liverpool). As the game began, the cameras did one of those pan the crowd things, and there were Lena and Nastya (my son's favorite player) sitting in the crowd behind the goal and cheering for CSKA.

"Holy shit," I said. "This is the greatest moment of my life! Elena Dementieva is watching my kid play soccer!"

One of my friends said "Isn't it really more exciting that your son is making his professional soccer debut?"

"Yes," I said. "That's great. But Elena Dementieva is watching it!" Then I woke up.
You're such a fangirlboy! It's so cute! :kiss:

I never dreamt with Lena or Marat (damn) , but I did have one very weird dream involving Dinara once. :scratch:

aussy89
Mar 10th, 2006, 05:35 AM
I am really glad I saw this thread because it made me remember a dream I had 2 weeks ago that I meant to post here:

I was cast in a 20thCentury opera, It was a very strange work and the cast was suspended in the air flying around through the entire work(I am an opera singer so this is not that weird)...But The other two members of the production were Monica Seles and Martina Hingis :) . Martina played the soprano 'soubrette' role and her character and mine(which was a heroic tenor role) were in love but we couldn't be together. Monica's character was a really feisty witch and she was a mezzo role and she had cast a spell on us. They both had really incredible voices :worship: and the director had to keep stopping and yelling at us becasue Martina and I kept laughing when we had to get to close to each other and at one point Monica was like..."come on guys" because she just wanted to rehearse but then we got her to laugh as well.

Then I woke up and realized that they were both tennis players and not opera singers, P

ahahaha that was funny =p

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 10th, 2006, 06:01 AM
I had a dream that.. um. somebody pood on me. yeah. and um. svetlana was like oh. and i was like k. yeah.

PLP
Mar 10th, 2006, 06:46 AM
I had a dream that.. um. somebody pood on me. yeah. and um. svetlana was like oh. and i was like k. yeah.

Yeah...I can see her being into that :lick:

pav
Mar 10th, 2006, 06:49 AM
Wet or dry:confused:

miffedmax
Mar 10th, 2006, 01:05 PM

:worship: Your knowledge of opera and tennis impresses!

Russianboy
Oct 12th, 2007, 03:46 PM
i dreamed of playing doubles with clijsters against dementieva and davenport :lol: then i wanted to play singles with lena, but I had to play with clijsters :mad:

It wasnt a dream, but I went out with chakvetazde and her dad to stuttgart :bounce: that was just awesome

backhanddtl4
Oct 12th, 2007, 04:47 PM
dreams is like the best fleetwood mac song ever!

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 12th, 2007, 06:30 PM
WTF Dave :weirdo: