PDA

View Full Version : Julia Schruff vs Anna-Lena Groenefeld

pascalre
Mar 9th, 2006, 06:57 AM
The match between the two German top players.
Your loyalty goes to?

msharafan
Mar 9th, 2006, 07:03 AM
im rooting for schruff as it should be an easier quater final for maria( i think) thats presuming maria gets there and the winner of this.

squash
Mar 9th, 2006, 08:27 AM
This should be a good match. ALG should win, then just maybe she will be able to finish off beating Maria. I felt so sorry for ALG when she played Maria in Moscow and injuried her ankle.

Sandra.P
Mar 9th, 2006, 08:55 AM
ALG all the way :)

alibaby
Mar 9th, 2006, 09:57 AM
This should be a good match. ALG should win, then just maybe she will be able to finish off beating Maria. I felt so sorry for ALG when she played Maria in Moscow and injuried her ankle.
yes,that would be a great thing for her!!but dont undervalue julia.i have the feel,she does especially well on big tournaments!!so,its quite open...difficult to go for one of them,but maybe anni-baby has the slightly more routine and nerves than julia...either way,all the best to both of my girls!! :kiss: :kiss:

Munchen
Mar 9th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Anna Lena :yeah:

Dasha_
Mar 9th, 2006, 10:05 AM

I agree 100%

Go Anna Lena :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So Disrespectful
Mar 9th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Anna-Lena's going to beat Maria soon. It might not be at IW, but it is inevitable :devil:

mr_burns
Mar 9th, 2006, 11:15 AM
I go for Anna Lena, because she has the better chnaces to go far in the torunie...

julia would lose to a nobody the next day...compare it to melbourne

xXSarajevoXx
Mar 9th, 2006, 11:30 AM
ALG will win

~Carsten~
Mar 9th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Anna- Lena!! :)

Dexter
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Auf geht's Julia!

crazillo
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:49 PM
I like Julia better, but ALG is more likely to win.

Belco
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:56 PM
ALG but id love julia to win

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Aww...My Schruffaluffacous.
I hope Anna Lena wins. I would love to see a rematch of Maria/Anna Lena. This time Anna Lena finishing the win. :)

honeyke
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:02 PM
I go for Anna Lena, because she has the better chnaces to go far in the torunie...

julia would lose to a nobody the next day...compare it to melbourne
indeed!! :devil:

msharafan
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:36 PM
yeah i wouldnt mind a lena maria rematch cause i want to see maria topples ana, as #1 this is much quicker surface than in moscow
#2 maria was coming back from injury and lost to safina( she was playing terrible in moscow and only played cause she had to)
#3 maria is in good form at the moment much better than in moscow(although injury caused the trouble)
groenfold wont be able to deal with the pressure of knowing she came so close to beating maria and the self expectation will be too great for her to handle!
sorry groenfold but if you get that far you wont be going to the semis(or the finals if anyone wants to be smart!)

RJWCapriati
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Anna in 2

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:37 PM
schruff in 3.

matthias
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Hopefully can ALG move her good form from Acapulco to the fast hardcourt, then she should beat Julia in 2 sets
if Julia can upset ALG i will be mad with ALG
but at least one german reached the 3rd round

:inlove:
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:15 PM
*dies* I remember that! Anna-Lena was owning Maria, and she knew it, and Maria knew it, and then A-L makes a booboo. :o She was crying, and I would have been too. :o

Didn't Dinara end up taking out Maria the next day?

Yep...That really wasn't Maria's best tournament - especially after winning the first set 6-1 :eek: :rolleyes: . And OMG I just wanted to CRY for ALG after that, she could have pretty easily have been in the semis if it wasn't for that damn injury...I mean, I wanted Masha to win, but not like that! :sad:

Anyway, I'm rooting for Schruff, although ALG-Sharapova would be more interesting. I'm going for ALG 6-1 3-6 6-3

:angel:

Wiggly
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:47 PM
ALG has the potential to win many matchs in the tournament.
I can't see Schruff in Indian Wells 1/4.

chuCKnorris
Mar 9th, 2006, 07:28 PM
ALG as she is on fire after Acapulco :bounce:

morningglory
Mar 9th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Anna Lena! :)

selyoink
Mar 9th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Anna-Lena

Mattographer
Mar 9th, 2006, 11:41 PM
I have a feeling that Julia will win this match ;)

Mark Spruce
Mar 10th, 2006, 01:23 AM
I think that it will be Anna she si on a roll