PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about Serena

borisy
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:00 PM
After all the premieres and parties that she found a way to get in, in order to make some contacts in Hollywood, she is offered a role as leading actress in a serious film by Steven Spielberg. With Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep and Nicole Kidman in less important supporting roles, Serena gives a knockout performance and wins an Oscar. Everyone says "wow she was a good athlete but even better actor"...

Then I woke up but I hope it becomes real. :angel:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:02 PM
. . . and, yes ladies and gentlemen, you guessed correctly: Another thread about Serena or Venus started by a non-Williams fan.

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:17 PM
I take these threads as compliments. They miss Serena and Venus and they miss many fans of these players. They want to start threads to see many Serena and Vee fans in them. They are too afraid to say the truth. The truth is they miss S@V competing. Some for the pleasure of seeing great tennis and some to see them lose.

V@S will be back. Hell the tour just started in the middle of Janurary. You have plenty of time to see them. Chill out and relax, let them rest. Who are you freaks anyway?? Tourney Organisers? Well you will play to their tune buckos!! To their tune. This is a new beat and you either march or get the fuck out of the band.

Fearless Venus rules !!!

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:18 PM
After all the premieres and parties that she found a way to get in, in order to make some contacts in Hollywood, she is offered a role as leading actress in a serious film by Steven Spielberg. With Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep and Nicole Kidman in less important supporting roles, Serena gives a knockout performance and wins an Oscar. Everyone says "wow she was a good athlete but even better actor"...

Then I woke up but I hope it becomes real. :angel:Hope your mom was disgusted when she washed your sheets after this "dream" you had.

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:19 PM
He'll only blame it on his dog. Poor dog.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:22 PM
He'll only blame it on his dog. Poor dog.

That not a dog..its Borisy with his new hairdon't. He thinks he is Einstein anways..mide aswell look like him :silly:

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:38 PM
I take these threads as compliments. They miss Serena and Venus and they miss many fans of these players. They want to start threads to see many Serena and Vee fans in them. They are too afraid to say the truth. The truth is they miss S@V competing. Some for the pleasure of seeing great tennis and some to see them lose.

V@S will be back. Hell the tour just started in the middle of Janurary. You have plenty of time to see them. Chill out and relax, let them rest. Who are you freaks anyway?? Tourney Organisers? Well you will play to their tune buckos!! To their tune. This is a new beat and you either march or get the fuck out of the band.

Fearless Venus rules !!!

absolutely!!!!!:worship:

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Hope your mom was disgusted when she washed your sheets after this "dream" you had.
:lol:

selking
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:04 PM
. . . and, yes ladies and gentlemen, you guessed correctly: Another thread about Serena or Venus started by a non-Williams fan.

you're so fucking annoying. get a life and stop calling everyone a hater or saying the stupid shit that you do. You seem really dumb

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 9th, 2006, 12:17 AM
you're so fucking annoying. get a life and stop calling everyone a hater or saying the stupid shit that you do. You seem really dumb

:haha: