PDA

View Full Version : Serena gets wasted at pre-Oscar party

Pages : [1] 2

spiceboy
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:19 PM
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/60679.htm

March 7, 2006 -- TENNIS superstar Serena Williams seemed a little overserved at a Vibe magazine Oscar pre-party in L.A. Our spywitness spotted a wobbly Williams being helped out of Republic nightclub by two friends. "They were literally holding her up and keeping her steady so she could walk out," clucked our spy. Serena - who'd been indulging in free-flowing Moet Champagne - stumbled out early from a party that drew the likes of Queen Latifah, Terrence Howard, Kimora Lee Simmons, Ludacris and Nia Long.

tenn_ace
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:25 PM
the girl is taking a break from her workouts... leave her alone.

pcrtennis
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Who cares...

selking
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:27 PM
ahh serena is a lush. Alcohol does make u fat tho

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:30 PM
. . .and the obsession with BabyGirl continues. . .LOL! She's not even in the 50, and you all bring her up.:lol:

Crazy Canuck
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:31 PM
OMG! This just in! Serena did not drink milk with her breakfast this morning :o

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:31 PM
OMG! This just in! Serena did not drink milk with her breakfast this morning :o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

volta
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:32 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:33 PM
who cares??? OMG i drank too last night shit man

Crazy Canuck
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:34 PM
who cares??? OMG i drank too last night shit man
But I'll bet that you didn't forget to drink milk this morning, did you? Didn't think so.

SelesFan70
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:37 PM
NFW :eek:

:haha:

drive-volley
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Hope she wasn't suffering too much the day after :) .

Knizzle
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:44 PM
So she got fucked up. :shrug: Pass me the Mo Serena!!! :aparty:

roooobert
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:51 PM
I wolud like to party and get wasted with her

redrubylips
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:51 PM
When i seen Serena ,she and Venus were together? Now its two friends.Who care"s.sHE OVER 21,RIGHT?

Drake1980
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:57 PM
I didn't know JW were allowed to drink!

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:57 PM
. . .and the obsession with BabyGirl continues. . .LOL! She's not even in the 50, and you all bring her up.:lol:
Agreed. Way too much attention for someone who is currently achieving nothing in her life.

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Are we ever going to see that ultra-buff body again? :sad: :sad: :sad:
I'm afraid boozing it up at a club isn't the way to get back into peak shape.

Williams-forever
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:08 PM

They are allowed, but they shouldn't get drunk...I HATE spys :fiery: We cant trust just one word of what they say!! :mad:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Agreed. Way too much attention for someone who is currently achieving nothing in her life.GoDom,
Where have you been hiding lately....crypt keeper turns his back for a sec, and KABOOM!. . .you're here.

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:15 PM
I didn't know JW were allowed to drink!Umm. . .fascist much?

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:16 PM

Did you mean "she's not even in the top 50"???

Chris Evert used to get her share of bad press throughout the years. Especially from the British tabloids around the time her and John divorced. What they forgot to report was that it was the best thing she could have done for her career.

If anything, people should be able to relate to Serena a little better. She's young, and certainly entitled to have a few drinks out with her girlfriends.

LeRoy.
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:17 PM

:haha: you are so funny :yeah:

Why can't Serena get wasted if she wants to ?:)

skanky~skanketta
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:18 PM
big deal.

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:19 PM

Who's JW???? Is that one of the sisters brothers?

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Did you mean "she's not even in the top 50"???

Chris Evert used to get her share of bad press throughout the years. Especially from the British tabloids around the time her and John divorced. What they forgot to report was that it was the best thing she could have done for her career.

If anything, people should be able to relate to Serena a little better. She's young, and certainly entitled to have a few drinks out with her girlfriends.No, I meant "50." You heard me right. She's not even 50 years old...umm....yeah....tha's what I meant.

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Who's JW???? Is that one of the sisters brothers?Jehovah's Witness.

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Apparently they are allowed to drink alcohol but do not condone drunkenness.
Also, they don't celebrate birthdays, and premarital sex is a sin.

But Babygurl is a free women and doesn't give a shit!

Ajrob
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:30 PM
with her actual ranking, it's not strange she is drinking :o

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Apparently they are allowed to drink alcohol but do not condone drunkenness.
Also, they don't celebrate birthdays, and premarital sex is a sin.

But Babygurl is a free women and doesn't give a shit!The singular form spelling of an adult, human, female is w-o-m-a-n.:mad: (As much as you troll Venus and Serena, you should @ least get the singular and plural forms correct).

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:32 PM
with her actual ranking, it's not strange she is drinking :oConchita fan.:lol: (Conchita must be checking into the Betty Ford clinic, then). LOL!!!!!

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:33 PM
The singular form spelling of an adult, human, female is w-o-m-a-n.:mad: (As much as you troll Venus and Serena, you should @ least get the singular and plural forms correct).
And I always thought it's women and womenses. My bad! :o

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Conchita fan.:lol: (Conchita must be checking into the Betty Ford clinic, then). LOL!!!!!

Conchita boozed it up and partied when she was No. 2 in the world, though! What a woman! :D

Pureracket
And I always thought it's women and womenses. My bad! :oI see your humour is still intact. (Non-existent) LOL!

vutt
Poor friends. I hope they didn't damage thier backbone or something. Babygurl isn't light to deal with these days :angel:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Conchita boozed it up and partied when she was No. 2 in the world, though! What a woman! :DHel, I can only hope she did. When they showed those pics of JenCap partying and everybody was ragging on her, I was like,"Damn, it looks like she's having fun."

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Poor friends. I hope they didn't damage thier backbone or something. Babygurl isn't light to deal with these days :angel::lol: I'M LOVING THIS THREAD. THE HATERS ARE WAGING A FULL ASSAULT TODAY, BABY!!!!!:lol:

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Only very few players are talented enough to party and play top-notch tennis at the same time.
For most, it's either or. :(

alwayshingis
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Only very few players are talented enough to party and play top-notch tennis at the same time.

Natasha Zvereva....not able to. :lol:

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Well if you're going to get drunk off champagne, that's the champagne to have :yeah:

Stamp Paid
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Mmhmmmm. I wanna see pics. Im sure her titty popped out at one point of the night.

Denise4925
Why not?

Pureracket
For most, it's either or. :(. . .and we care about this be'....'cause....?

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Mmhmmmm. I wanna see pics. Im sure her titty popped out at one point of the night.LOL!Cut it out, cousin.

LeRoy.
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Mmhmmmm. I wanna see pics. Im sure her titty popped out at one point of the night.

who's the tanned chick with a cute butt and a hot bod in your avatar ?:drool: :p

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:42 PM
who's the tanned chick with a cute butt and a hot bod in your avatar ?:drool: :pThe colour you're speaking of is "bronze.";)

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Probably. Although her dress was most likely see-through again anyway. :drool:

SelesFan70
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Well if you're going to get drunk off champagne, that's the champagne to have :yeah:

;)

Denise4925
with her actual ranking, it's not strange she is drinking :o
Gosh so everyone else on tour who hasn't accomplished a quarter as much as she has should be raging alcoholics. :rolleyes:

Stamp Paid
who's the tanned chick with a cute butt and a hot bod in your avatar ?:drool: :p

Serena, circa 2004. :sad:

vutt
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:44 PM
:lol: I'M LOVING THIS THREAD. THE HATERS ARE WAGING A FULL ASSAULT TODAY, BABY!!!!!:lol:

What hate? I luv chubby girls :)

Stamp Paid
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:44 PM
LOL!Cut it out, cousin.

:lol::lol::lol::p

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:46 PM
What hate? I luv chubby girls :)Oh,. . yeah. . . ha! Ha!:rolleyes: Being a Dokic fan doesn't justify your love for chubby women.

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Gosh so everyone else on tour who hasn't accomplished a quarter as much as she has should be raging alcoholics. :rolleyes:
Denise, the booze factor is: current ranking divided by career-best ranking.
Serena's is 58 at the moment and likely to go up into the 100's!!! :eek:

miffedmax
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:48 PM
So did I. And I wasn't even in Hollywood.

Jeez. A woman still in her 20s? Serena'll have to go like an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill to work it off.

Stamp Paid
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Wyclef and Shakira got a song together?!! Hells naw! :rocker:

Pureracket
Denise, the booze factor is: current ranking divided by career-best ranking.
Serena's is 58 at the moment and likely to go up into the 100's!!! :eek:LOL! You're obsessing over the #58 player in the world. Seriously, GoDom. If she is such a lowly player who is making nothing out of her life, why do you pay so much attention to her?

GoDominique
Serena'll have to go like an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill to work it off.
So that would be 12 minutes overall.

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Wyclef and Shakira got a song together?!! Hells naw! :rocker:No, they don't.

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:50 PM
She was being helped out of the club due to complications from her leg lipo...:rolleyes:

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:51 PM
LOL! You're obsessing over the #58 player in the world. Seriously, GoDom. If she is such a lowly player who is making nothing out of her life, why do you pay so much attention to her?
Because it's fun. :)

You, on the other hand, are obsessed with someone who doesn't even play tennis professionally!
I'm curious: what exactly is it that makes me so fascinating? :D

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:51 PM
She was being helped out of the club due to complications from her leg lipo...:rolleyes::lol: I'd totally forgotten 'bout that.:lol:

leeber
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:52 PM
What is she doing!! :(

LeRoy.
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:54 PM
What is she doing!! :(

Like most of us who have a "life", she is out having some fun. :)

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Because it's fun. :)

You, on the other hand, are obsessed with someone who doesn't even play tennis professionally!
I'm curious: what exactly is it that makes me so fascinating? :DOk, it's fun obsessing over a player who you've insulted(not in a very witty way, but they're insults all the same) in different threads. Nah, we all know what the real issue is with you and Serena&Venus. it's been documented for a few hundred years, but you have to insult because of your bitterness to what you are perceiving to be happening to people like them. You, Julia, Cheese, and even Selesfan to an extent all go beserk when you see Venus and Serena. I LOVE IT!

Obsessing over you??!?! Didn't you hit me up first, GoDumb?:lol:

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:56 PM
it would be so fun to drink with serena and venus. my buddy down in Florida was at the Green Day concert last year, and they were right behind them totally wasted hahaha, said they were a trip:)

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:57 PM
it would be so fun to drink with serena and venus. my buddy down in Florida was at the Green Day concert last year, and they were right behind them totally wasted hahaha, said they were a trip:)LOL! I think I heard about them and their public drunkeness from somebody else.:lol: I heard Serena is totally silly.:lol:

Staticbeef
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:05 PM
:hug: :hug: SERENA :hug: :hug:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:13 PM
:hug: :hug: SERENA :hug: :hug:StaticBeef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Simplicity
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:17 PM
:o This is such a lie! :lol:: I wonder who was the spy :shrug:

SelesFan70
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:18 PM
LOL! I think I heard about them and their public drunkeness from somebody else.:lol: I heard Serena is totally silly.:lol:

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/alc.gif

I've never been drunk, but I can imagine myself being the one on the right. :tape:

Knizzle
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:21 PM

Van Roost must have been fucked up 90% of the time then. :haha:

Supermonica
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:23 PM
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/60679.htm

March 7, 2006 -- TENNIS superstar Serena Williams seemed a little overserved at a Vibe magazine Oscar pre-party in L.A. Our spywitness spotted a wobbly Williams being helped out of Republic nightclub by two friends. "They were literally holding her up and keeping her steady so she could walk out," clucked our spy. Serena - who'd been indulging in free-flowing Moet Champagne - stumbled out early from a party that drew the likes of Queen Latifah, Terrence Howard, Kimora Lee Simmons, Ludacris and Nia Long.

"Wasted"?
Phew, at first I thought Serena got offed ...

pigam
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:25 PM
It's "Monami" these days (she divourced) ;)

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Van Roost must have been fucked up 90% of the time then. :haha::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:26 PM
"Wasted"?
Phew, at first I thought Serena got offed ...Why would you think that?

Havok
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Non-tennis.

:p

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Well yeah she was! Even when she thrashed Vee 6-1 6-2. :eek:
That's what makes her so amazing. :hearts:

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:31 PM

How many 6-1 6-2 thrashing has she had in her career? How many slam wins?

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:31 PM

Not a good idea if your planning a comeback for Miami. :sad: BUT...Maybe this was her last big bash before she starts training. I knew if i was at the Vanity Fair or Vibe like Oscar Party that i would get a bit lit aswell...maybe trip over a rug and spill my drink on Paris Hilton ( red wine no doubt) :tape: :angel: :lol:

Knizzle
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:34 PM

I think that fell in that 10% window, but Venus had to be fucked up to lose to her like that. :spit: <-----Venus.

borisy
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:40 PM
I guess unconsciously she ended up in Jack Nicholson's bed... and the old dirty man spanked her big butt for hours :)

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:40 PM
That's what makes her so amazing. :hearts:LOL! You've based your fav's greatness on her defeat of Venus. NICE!

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I guess unconsciously she ended up in Jack Nicholson's bed... and the old dirty man spanked her big butt for hours :)

If he likes people like Lara Flynn Boyle, then I think Serena has a ways to go.

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I guess unconsciously she ended up in Jack Nicholson's bed... and the old dirty man spanked her big butt for hours :):yawn:

LucasArg
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:43 PM
It was a glamour night, she had a good time it seems! :yeah: :lol:

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:43 PM
LOL! You've based your fav's greatness on her defeat of Venus. NICE!
Yeah, because Venus was quite good back then. :)

harloo
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:46 PM
I see the spicybitterboy is up to searching google for V&S related articles again.

:eek: Shocking!! Serena's drinking at an Oscar Party. Wheww!!!!! Good job spicy!:tape: :lol:

:haha: :haha:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah, because Venus was quite good back then. :)Umm. . .was Dominique good, though? She lost in the quarters of that same tourney to, classic underachiever, Sandrine Testud, 6-2,6-0.

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:50 PM
:hug: :hug: SERENA :hug: :hug:
Static :hug: Hey it's like old home week up in here today with all the lovely Serena fans :hearts: :banana:

GoDominique
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Umm. . .was Dominique good, though? She lost in the quarters of that same tourney to, classic underachiever, Sandrine Testud, 6-2,6-0.
... who went on to beat Lindsay. :) And it was the semifinal. Thanks. :)

Dominique was indeed a little inconsistent. Nobody's perfect! :hearts:

Supermonica
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Why would you think that?

"Waste" = "kill" in military lingo (Viet Nam era), IIRC.

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:53 PM
... who went on to beat Lindsay. :) And it was the semifinal. Thanks. :)

Dominique was indeed a little inconsistent. Nobody's perfect! :hearts:If only you gave all players this kind of consideration.;)

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Love is blooming up in here...:tape:

SJW
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:57 PM
at least she's spending her time doing something constructive :shrug:
everyone needs to get wasted once in a while. :)
Spiceboy i need to be a more dedicated Serena fan. can you help me?

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Love is blooming up in here...:tape:The RC is representin'. LOL!

MisterQ
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Looks like she had a match with Martini Hingis...

propi
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Can't wait until the Majoli-Capriati-Williams tennis academy opens its doors sure girls will learn useful stuff :p :bounce:

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:03 PM
This would be sad news if Serena didn't own any slams. Yet she already own 7 grandslams, more than any current player on the wta tour. So who gives a flying fuck if she drank too much champange at a top notch party???

People the fact is Serena has accomplished alot of huge things in her sport huge top wins that people who have played since Janurary haven't even come near to doing. She can retire yesterday and still go down as one of the best evers.

I mean sometimes when you've played tennis your entire young and early adulthood life it is okay to live it up once in awhile . I would be a little worried if this happened right after a loss. I don't want to see her soaking her sorrows in hard liquer. Let her alone.

She'll be back kicking ass later on.

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Can't wait until the Majoli-Capriati-Williams tennis academy opens its doors sure girls will learn useful stuff :p :bounce:Everybody you just named is a Grand Slam winner on all the major surfaces.;) I'd send my daughters there.

propi
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Everybody you just named is a Grand Slam winner on all the major surfaces.;) I'd send my daughters there.
I know, the fact that these girls are wonderful champions doesn't mean they have to be boooooooooring :yawn:;)

Dawn Marie
Yeah, because Venus was quite good back then. :)

Wowser!!! what a punk ass fan you are. Letting your like of your favorite be controlled by Venus's outcomes. A real fan likes their favorites regardless of who else wins or loses.

Domi it's not whether you play or not it how you lose the game(s).

Rocketta
:lol: If and I use the word if lightly considering 'gossip' is in the web address of this story but if she did get drunk.....did she do something illegal that I'm missing? :scratch:

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Can't wait until the Majoli-Capriati-Williams tennis academy opens its doors sure girls will learn useful stuff :p :bounce:

Serena didn't strip down to her bra, light up a cigarette, and take to the microphone, so she' not yet in Jennifer's party league!

Those pictures were classic. Go Jennifer!!!! :D :D :D

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:09 PM
:lol: If and I use the word if lightly considering 'gossip' is in the web address of this story but if she did get drunk.....did she do something illegal that I'm missing? :scratch:'cketta,
Serena's birth was offensive to most of these cats. . . LOL!

Rocketta
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:12 PM
'cketta,
Serena's birth was offensive to most of these cats. . . LOL!

Surely it's not the dreaded BeingBornWhileBlack that's offensive! :eek:

:lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:13 PM

:banana: << Majoli :drink: <<Serena :smoke: << Capriati

No but seriously...it would teach that you can have a fullfilling outside life aswell as a successfull tennis career... :worship: :aparty:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:14 PM

:lol:See: GoDom, Cheesestix, and Julia. . .LOL!

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:15 PM

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Serena didn't strip down to her bra, light up a cigarette, and take to the microphone, so she' not yet in Jennifer's party league!

Those pictures were classic. Go Jennifer!!!! :D :D :D

No there not... Serena dressed up in low slinging buttcrack bearing pants and nipple bearing mesh top. :drool: :drool: :drool: I would like to see AMY in the same get up :lol: :lol: :p

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Serena got tipsy once and now she's on the Majoli/Capriati level of drinking :retard: :lol:

Buitenzorg
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Well, go out drink and don't bother to come back to the WTA :mad: I hate you Serena, why oh why? we still wanted you to play great tennis :)

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM
No there not... Serena dressed up in low slinging buttcrack bearing pants and nipple bearing mesh top. :drool: :drool: :drool: I would like to see Conchita Martinez in the same get up :p

Conchita Martinez is totally hot in person, up close. I'd go straight for her, and Little Masha, maybe Lena D. But that's it.

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Conchita Martinez is totally hot in person, up close. I'd go straight for her, and Little Masha, maybe Lena D. But that's it.

I knew you were a preddy lezzy...:eek:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Well, go out drink and don't bother to come back to the WTA :mad: I hate you Serena, why oh why? we still wanted you to play great tennis :)Don't worry. She'll be back. We don't even know if these drinking rumours are true.

harloo
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:23 PM

Sorry SJW I think you will not find a more dedicated Serena fan than spiceboy.:tape: :lol:

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Come on Helen. Serena and Jennifer? As much as I respect Jen's dedication in sports (not the bra mind you). She is a bit on the trashy side. That pic was trashy.

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Serena got tipsy once and now she's on the Majoli/Capriati level of drinking :retard: :lol:

When's the last time you saw Capriati tipsy? :drink:

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:25 PM

Until she lights a cigarette, strips down to a bra, and takes to the microphone in a crowded bar, I think Serena is still an amateur at partying next to those girls! :D

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Come on Helen. Serena and Jennifer? As much as I respect Jen's dedication in sports (not the bra mind you). She is a bit on the trashy side. That pic was trashy.

Jen is not trashy...Serena has dressed up in way more "revealing" ways and i have never heard you call her trashy. I don't think either of them are. Serena is 24 and Jen was around the same age when the picture in question surfaced. Thats what allot of girls dress like ( IF NOT WORSE) when there out partying at a club in LA / NYC/Miami . :D

Off to live scoring... :wavey:

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:27 PM

I didn't think it was really trashy, just totally hilarious. The cigarette made the photo. Jennifer and Serena both dress kind of trashy and slutty at times, but, no, I don't see Serena stripping down to a bra in public!

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:29 PM
This would be sad news if Serena didn't own any slams. Yet she already own 7 grandslams, more than any current player on the wta tour.

When you compare this generation to any other generation of the past fourty+ years, there was always someone actively playing singles that held at least 10 grand slam singles titles. This generation of women's singles cannot produce a player dominant enough to match its predecessors.

lizchris
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:30 PM
I wonder if this story is true. Just today, the Post had to apologize to the daughter of late billionaire Marvin Davis for saying she was trying to get into a party where her mother and sister were (she is estranged from both) and was told to go home and the woman wasn't even in the same state as the party in question. :o

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:33 PM
:lol: Ummm, I don't think I've ever seen her tipsy, but I've seen her drunk a few times. ;)

Carmen Mairena
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:35 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:36 PM
"In the days of ground-length tennis dresses, Suzanne Rachel Flore Lenglen played at Wimbledon with her dress cut just above the calf. She wept openly during matches, pouted, sipped brandy between sets. Some called her shocking and indecent, but she was merely ahead of time, and she brought France the greatest global sports renown it had ever known."
:eek: :lol:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:39 PM
"In the days of ground-length tennis dresses, Suzanne Rachel Flore Lenglen played at Wimbledon with her dress cut just above the calf. She wept openly during matches, pouted, sipped brandy between sets. Some called her shocking and indecent, but she was merely ahead of time, and she brought France the greatest global sports renown it had ever known."

Suzanne, the first true Diva of tennis and women's sports. People loved her so. I don't know how many of you have ever socially drank while playing tennis at the club, but it can be fun!

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:40 PM

HELL YEAH! Sounds like a fun afternoon at the local tennis club...sign me up :angel: Ps..i did not know "Brandy" liked to be sipped my women :drool: :lick: :hehehe:

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Suzanne, the first true Diva of tennis and women's sports. People loved her so. I don't know how many of you have ever socially drank while playing tennis at the club, but it can be fun!

We do.. bring a couple 6 packs of those Vodka Spritzers for an afternoon doubles match and your good to go till dinner... :angel: ;)

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Some of my friends at the club wanted to go have Margarita's at happy hour before ladies league one night and I thought they were insane. :lol: I could not play tennis and drink. I think I'm just too competitive.

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:43 PM
We do.. bring a couple 6 packs of those Vodka Spritzers for an afternoon doubles match and your good to go till dinner... :angel: ;)
I couldn't do it. I wouldn't have any energy. :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:47 PM
I couldn't do it. I wouldn't have any energy. :p

How about the losers have to buy a couple drinks for the winners AFTER the match :p ;)

Stamp Paid
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:47 PM

March 2005, piss drunk coming out of her birthday party in South Beach. She was totally sloshed, very distasteful and unclassy(sp), IMHO

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Some of my friends at the club wanted to go have Margarita's at happy hour before ladies league one night and I thought they were insane. :lol: I could not play tennis and drink. I think I'm just too competitive.

;)

That little "buzz" you get takes away the edge and makes you care just a little bit less about the eventual outcome :)

Try it at least once and report back to us!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PLP
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:52 PM
I thought it was interesting on E! when the interviewer asked Venus and Serena what they were up to and why they weren't on the court how Serena seemed suddenly embarrassed and shy and Venus had to answer the question...maybe it was because she was drunk? Who knows, Anyway, as I said before I just think it's sad that they were in Cali for the Oscars and not Indian Wells...I did think however that they looked great, esp, Serena, she looked very buff and ready to be on the tour again, P

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:54 PM

My personal favorites are either screwdrivers or bloody mary's. I gave up beer at courtside because it made me want to go to the restroom too frequently.

I can tell you have fun too!!!! :cool:

hingis-seles
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:54 PM
A thread on Serena getting wasted has more pages than all the threads on the Indian Wells tournament combined? :retard: :scared:

kosmikgroove
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:55 PM
I was in Hollywood driving around to a couple bars and I passed the Vibe Awards. Later that night (still in hollywood) i met up with 2 black chicks. They said their names were Maisha and Sasha but i was hammered that I wonder if I talked to Venus & Serena and didn't know it.

They were talking about God & drove off in a BMW... who knows!!

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:55 PM
A thread on Serena getting wasted has more pages than all the threads on the Indian Wells tournament combined? :retard: :scared::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:56 PM
How about the losers have to buy a couple drinks for the winners AFTER the match :p ;)

The social aspect of tennis can be very fun for it to be such a competitive sport. :rocker:

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:56 PM
A thread on Serena getting wasted has more pages than all the threads on the Indian Wells tournament combined? :retard: :scared:

I was just thinking that, too. There's some thread about who will win Indian Wells, and I ALMOST posted in it, "Who cares who will win Indian Wells, Serena's been caught boozing it up at an Oscar party!!!"

Let's face it, win or lose, the tour is dull without Serena!

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:57 PM
I was in Hollywood driving around to a couple bars and I passed the Vibe Awards. Later that night (still in hollywood) i met up with 2 black chicks. They said their names were Maisha and Sasha but i was hammered that I wonder if I talked to Venus & Serena and didn't know it.

They were talking about God & drove off in a BMW... who knows!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread has classic posts:lol: :lol: :lol: :worship: :worship:

Mother_Marjorie
lmao @ this thread.
some haters are absolutely ridiculous.

Oh, no!!!!

Its all about the buzz now, Mich!

Have you ever played tennis with a buzz??? Now, were talking about alcohol. :cool:

Denise4925
Okay, I'll go for aftermatch drinks ;)

jenny161185
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:59 PM
jens trashy??? and serenas almost in her league? I mean these are young women in their twenties who get invited to parties all year round and can proably only go wild at a select few - I say Enjoy it ladies!

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:00 PM
;)

That little "buzz" you get takes away the edge and makes you care just a little bit less about the eventual outcome :)

Try it at least once and report back to us!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Okay, I'll try it, but it will have to be soon before the summer heat arrives here. :p

harloo
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:00 PM

They were talking about God & drove off in a BMW... who knows!!

:lol: -CRACK IS WHACK!!-

Helen Lawson
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:01 PM
The scariest part of the whole article is NOT the drinking. It's that Serena was with Queen Latifah. I was under the impression that QL had a lost a ton of weight, but when I saw her at the Oscars presenting Best Song, that appeared to be a (false) rumor only, QL looked big as ever. She probably hangs with Serena and they pig out together!

Maybe Serena can take up with Nicole Ritchie and they can have diet contests and like barf up dinner together.

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:02 PM
I thought it was interesting on E! when the interviewer asked Venus and Serena what they were up to and why they weren't on the court how Serena seemed suddenly embarrassed and shy and Venus had to answer the question...maybe it was because she was drunk? Who knows, Anyway, as I said before I just think it's sad that they were in Cali for the Oscars and not Indian Wells...I did think however that they looked great, esp, Serena, she looked very buff and ready to be on the tour again, P
How could she be drunk,they hadn't even entered the party? Also, even if they weren't in Cali for the Oscars, they wouldn't be at IW.

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:02 PM
The scariest part of the whole article is NOT the drinking. It's that Serena was with Queen Latifah. I was under the impression that QL had a lost a ton of weight, but when I saw her at the Oscars presenting Best Song, that appeared to be a (false) rumor only, QL looked big as ever. She probably hangs with Serena and they pig out together!

Maybe Serena can take up with Nicole Ritchie and they can have diet contests and like barf up dinner together.

Helen, you are wrong! :cool:

LeRoy.
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:03 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but your posts make up for more than 20 % of this thread :p

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:04 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread has classic posts:lol: :lol: :lol: :worship: :worship:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pureracket
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:05 PM
but your posts make up for more than 20 % of this thread :pExactly!

morningglory
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:22 PM
the life of the party, Serena :D...

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:24 PM
jens trashy??? and serenas almost in her league? I mean these are young women in their twenties who get invited to parties all year round and can proably only go wild at a select few - I say Enjoy it ladies!

EXACTLY! :worship:

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:25 PM
no...the question you should be asking is: "What HAVEN'T you done with a buzz???" :tape:

Have u takin your SATs with a BUZZ ?? :lol: :p

Denise4925
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Have u takin your SATs with a BUZZ ?? :lol: :p
I need a buzz just to remember taking the SATs it's been so long. Hell I need a buzz to remember taking the bar. No, I lied. That memory will last a life time. :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:39 PM
I need a buzz just to remember taking the SATs it's been so long. Hell I need a buzz to remember taking the bar. No, I lied. That memory will last a life time. :p

drake3781
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:42 PM
... the booze factor is: current ranking divided by career-best ranking.
Serena's is 58 at the moment and likely to go up into the 100's!!! :eek:

I like this factor. I'd like to do a "Booze Factor: listing.

drake3781
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:48 PM
So did I. And I wasn't even in Hollywood.

Jeez. A woman still in her 20s? Serena'll have to go like an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill to work it off.

Anybody wanting to work off alcohol, here is a rough guide:

Each drink =~ 250 calories (single beer, single shot mixed drink, or glass of wine)

Work off 250 calories =~ 15 minutes on treadmill or elliptical at about 75%.

So... drink a sixpack of beer - you'll need an hour and a half on the treadmill working it off.
...... let's say four or so glasses of champagne figuring that's abougt what Serena'd need to get that wasted - that's an hour on the treadmill.
---- glass of wine or two with dinner - only 15-30 minutes.
....... big night of martinis (let's say 2 per hour for 4 hours) - abougt 2 hours the next day working those off!!

SJW
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:49 PM
i think i'm the reverse. ever since i moved across the pond i don't drink. and i've got slightly bigger.
maybe i need to become a party girl again. my body was bangin back in the day.

No Name Face
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:58 PM
go rena :yeah:
i dunno, i drink and i have a good body, i think?

drake3781
Mar 9th, 2006, 12:02 AM

Here we go again, now it's racial, (spent 3.5 pages not being until Rocketta got on board) and LOOK WHO BROUGHT UP the racial again, no surprise. Can't you discuss a topic that includes people of any race without always bringup their race?

PLP
Mar 9th, 2006, 12:03 AM

Why has she wearing a sleeveless dress! The Queen is a beautiful woman but come on! It seemed that someone told all of the women with fat arms to wear sleeveless dresses to the Oscars...never a good idea! P

ivanovic
Mar 9th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Disgusting - nothing worse then a drunken woman - ahh just when she started to earn a bit of my respect we're back at square one. Seriously, I know she's cool and all that but getting drunk like that is just so wrong really trashy. I'm glad Ana Ivanovic or JJ would NEVER allow that to happen to them... really sick. Drink in moderation thats fine - BUT being carried out of a club by your friemds is just so wrong for a girl. Besides isnt she a Jehovas Witness - I thought they werent allowed to binge drink...

No Name Face
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:41 AM
Disgusting - nothing worse then a drunken woman

then every college in existence must be hell

dreamgoddess099
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:42 AM
I'm glad Ana Ivanovic or JJ would NEVER allow that to happen to them... really sick. And you know that because...? They themselves don't know what will or won't happen to them at Serena's age, so how the hell could you?

njnetswill
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Serena only has .25 points more than Peng. :tape:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Here we go again, now it's racial, (spent 3.5 pages not being until Rocketta got on board) and LOOK WHO BROUGHT UP the racial again, no surprise. Can't you discuss a topic that includes people of any race without always bringup their race?Have you even considered that what we are discussing could valid, hunh. . hunh? Why are you all always telling peeps to ignore race when there are times we feel that the issue is blatant.

Just like you might be tired of people shouting "racist," I'm soooo tired of people who display racism. Crazy impasse, eh?

Malin
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:14 AM
i have no problem with Serena going out and having fun, however, the same people in here that are defending her and most the same people that give Jen Cap so much shit when she is spotted out drinking or at clubs. Kind of hypocritical, dont ya think?

TonyP
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:36 AM
We have to keep in mind this comes from the NY Post, not the most reliable of newspapers. But, if it is true, it is disturbing. This is not "role model" behavior. It is also not exactly an indication that Serena is working hard to get herself in shape to continue playing tennis.

If she does not want to go on playing tennis, that is her business, but getting intoxicated in public is not what celebrities should be doing, certainly not ones who have depicted themselves as role models.

I can't see anything in this report for Williams fans to be happy about.

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:03 AM
We have to keep in mind this comes from the NY Post, not the most reliable of newspapers. But, if it is true, it is disturbing. This is not "role model" behavior. It is also not exactly an indication that Serena is working hard to get herself in shape to continue playing tennis.

If she does not want to go on playing tennis, that is her business, but getting intoxicated in public is not what celebrities should be doing, certainly not ones who have depicted themselves as role models.

I can't see anything in this report for Williams fans to be happy about. You know what TonyP. . .umm. . .give the whole Venus and Serena thing a break whydoncha. You begin by suggesting that the article may not be credible because of the source, but you're still more preoccupied with validating it and attempting to castigate Serena's character.

This is such a judgemental post until it's comical.:lol: "This is not "role model" behavior." Yeah, like anything Serena has done has ever impressed you. "Getting intoxicated in public is not what celebrities should be doing, blah, blah, f*cking blah."

meyerpl
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:49 AM
Anybody wanting to work off alcohol, here is a rough guide:

Each drink =~ 250 calories (single beer, single shot mixed drink, or glass of wine)

Work off 250 calories =~ 15 minutes on treadmill or elliptical at about 75%.

So... drink a sixpack of beer - you'll need an hour and a half on the treadmill working it off.
...... let's say four or so glasses of champagne figuring that's abougt what Serena'd need to get that wasted - that's an hour on the treadmill.
---- glass of wine or two with dinner - only 15-30 minutes.
....... big night of martinis (let's say 2 per hour for 4 hours) - abougt 2 hours the next day working those off!!
Crap. According to this, I need to spend the next seven years, three months, nine days, two hours and sixteen minutes on the treadmill.

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:37 AM

What????

She was out having a good time and tied one on. What's so damn bad about that???? Its not like she drove home with a child on her lap or something.

tennisjay
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:41 AM
I hope Serena party her A** off that night, good for her while she's out having a good time the clowns on the wta tour are trying their best to follow in her footsteps. She's been where those clowns are trying to be at a 7 time grandslam champion.

Pheobo
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:52 AM
I find it funny that the Williams fans have made this thread go for 5 pages with their little "who cares? She's one more grandslams then anyone! She's the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD!111 STOP HATING!!!!!!!!111" messages.

SelesFan70
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Oddly enough...back in the 1960's and 1970's the players used to drink hot totties ON THE COURT! :eek:

ozstyl
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:55 AM
I hope Serena party her A** off that night, good for her while she's out having a good time the clowns on the wta tour are trying their best to follow in her footsteps. She's been where those clowns are trying to be at a 7 time grandslam champion.

I totally agree? SO what if she got blind drunk... !! Good on her..

drake3781
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:56 AM
Oddly enough...back in the 1960's and 1970's the players used to drink hot totties ON THE COURT! :eek:

Really? That is interesting! I can sort of see it in tennis' history evolving from an afternoon lawn social recreation. Where do you get that fact?

SelesFan70
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:59 AM
Really? That is interesting! I can sort of see it in tennis' history evolving from an afternoon lawn social recreation. Where do you get that fact?

The only source I have is when Martina Navratilova was commentating on the Graf/Seles 1995 US Open Final and they were talking about how big Steffi's bag was and Martina said back then they just had a few rackets and maybe a hot tottie mix for the changeovers. :yeah:

meyerpl
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:38 AM
I totally agree? SO what if she got blind drunk... !! Good on her..
I hope she drinks until she wants me. :devil:

G~Playa
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:41 AM
haha, lol

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Have you even considered that what we are discussing could valid, hunh. . hunh? Why are you all always telling peeps to ignore race when there are times we feel that the issue is blatant.

Just like you might be tired of people shouting "racist," I'm soooo tired of people who display racism. Crazy impasse, eh?

not to mention the reading comprehension issues.....cause you are the one who brought up race...I was just asking to be sure. :tape:

Whatever, Drake needs to learn he doesn't control this side of the computer, either debate the issue or step_the_fuck_off because if he/she can't hang then too bad or there is the ignore function. :lol:

however, I do appreciate the bump of my witty post. :hatoff:

Oh btw, is there anything more pompous than someone telling someone else they shouldn't bring up race? :lol: It's a riot. I might just start bringing it up to piss him/her off. :bounce:

nawwwww, the poster is not even close to worth it...however, Drake feel free to get mad every time I bring it up cause somehow that gives me a little chuckle thinking about it. :lol:

Kunal
Mar 9th, 2006, 06:46 AM
drunkard

darrinbaker00
Mar 9th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Have you even considered that what we are discussing could valid, hunh. . hunh? Why are you all always telling peeps to ignore race when there are times we feel that the issue is blatant.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pureracket again. :worship:

Another strong pimp hand... ;)

SJW
Mar 9th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Disgusting - nothing worse then a drunken woman - ahh just when she started to earn a bit of my respect we're back at square one. Seriously, I know she's cool and all that but getting drunk like that is just so wrong really trashy. I'm glad Ana Ivanovic or JJ would NEVER allow that to happen to them... really sick. Drink in moderation thats fine - BUT being carried out of a club by your friemds is just so wrong for a girl. Besides isnt she a Jehovas Witness - I thought they werent allowed to binge drink...

that's right. in fact...women shouldn't even be allowed to play professional tennis. they should be at home, cooking cleaning and making babies. :)

leeber
Mar 9th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Like most of us who have a "life", she is out having some fun. :)
to the point of being wasted? :o

leeber
Mar 9th, 2006, 10:29 AM
I hope she drinks until she wants me. :devil:
hahahahaha :roftl:

leeber
Mar 9th, 2006, 10:29 AM
hahahahaha :rofl:

GoDominique
Mar 9th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Well if Purer. hadn't brought up race, good old 'cketta certainly wouldn't have missed out on this opportunity to do it herself. :lol:

But yeah, it is because of race. Actually, I hate whites too. Just ask fans of Navra, Dokic etc. :lol:
Oh, and don't get me started on Stevenson. She combines the worst of both races. Just disgusting. :mad:

TeaMMashA
Mar 9th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Getting wasted is a part of a fun persons life!!!! well done Serena!! :worship:

vettipooh
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:14 PM

First of all we all know that what Serena does away from the court, is her business. Secondly, I'm quite sure that 99% of celebrities have gotten drunk outside their homes, at one point or another....you just don't always hear about it. Thirdly.. does the report say that she was drunk and disorderly? Cussing and making a scene? Stretched out on the floor with clothes off? Leaning over the toilet puking? Engaged in a drunken fight? NO, no, no, no and no. It simply says it LOOKED like she had one too many (like most of us on here probably experienced, including you, I'm sure), and was being helped out by two friends. Thank God she has good friends who perhaps took her home. Who knows?..Maybe she just felt sick and needed some air?????:shrug: Stop capitalizing on every negative about the sisters, and assasinating their characters! :rolleyes:

clark.kent
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Serena's drop in the rankings and weightyness reminds me of Agassi free-falling to a ranking of 141 with baggy peach tshirts hiding his beer-belly back in 1997. Those were fun times :lol:

tennisbum79
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:53 PM

What workout?

She does not look like she has been running or spending any time in the gym.

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:55 PM
What workout?

She does not look like she has been running or spending any time in the gym.Aren't you all kinda getting tired of saying this about Serena? I would.

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Aren't you all kinda getting tired of saying this about Serena? I would.

eh, I'm going to answer no to that question. :lol:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:31 PM
eh, I'm going to answer no to that question. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vutt
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Pureracket! Do you sleep at all?!?
You are taking this thread way to seriously for normal poster...

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Pureracket! Do you sleep at all?!?
You are taking this thread way to seriously for normal poster...How dare you call me normal!:mad:

TeamUSA#1
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:12 PM
OK, first comment is who the fuck cares! She is out having a good time and got tipsy, BIG DEAL!!

Second comment...... I find it hilarious that some of the die hard fans are going on and on and on about how this is not a big deal, but were the same ones who ripped on Capriati for going out and having a good time now and then. Funny how people change their tune when it is about their favorite player........

tennisrox
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:35 PM
This thread is ridiculous.So she had a few drinks. BIG EFFING DEAL!!Agassi used to smoke weed,and drink like a sponge.Whats the big problem here? :rolleyes:
Some people really need to find something to do.

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Well, the article is speculation, so we don't know what really happened in the first place. . .LOL! *Pureracket runs from Vutt* :bolt:

The Crow
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:50 PM
BUT being carried out of a club by your friends is just so wrong for a girl.

:eek: :lol: Rocketta and all, you are wrong: it's sexist this time, not racist :p

Helen Lawson
Mar 9th, 2006, 03:52 PM
The Enquirer ran an article about a year ago that Chelsea Clinton was so drunk at some bar in NYC, she had to be carried out. It happens to the best of us!

Alecia Moore
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:05 PM
That'll teach her for drinking Moet! :spit:

:angel:

Malin
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:32 PM
OK, first comment is who the fuck cares! She is out having a good time and got tipsy, BIG DEAL!!

Second comment...... I find it hilarious that some of the die hard fans are going on and on and on about how this is not a big deal, but were the same ones who ripped on Capriati for going out and having a good time now and then. Funny how people change their tune when it is about their favorite player........

:worship: :worship: so true, I hate when people are such hypocrites, everyone here that is defending Serena have trashed Jen for doing the same thing, which is just ignorant and stupid

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:37 PM
:worship: :worship: so true, I hate when people are such hypocrites, everyone here that is defending Serena have trashed Jen for doing the same thing, which is just ignorant and stupidI'm totally sure that you don't know what you're talking about. If you scrolled down the posts history, you would see how wrong you are.:rolleyes:

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:39 PM
:eek: :lol: Rocketta and all, you are wrong: it's sexist this time, not racist :p

Opps! :p :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Breaking news...Pureracket was seen wobbling at a local night club last night and had to be carried out by Cam'ron Giles...*once inside the car...Cam had his way with Pure...while Rocky watched*...:eek:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Breaking news...Pureracket was seen wobbling at a local night club last night and had to be carried out by Cam'ron Giles...*once inside the car...Cam had his way with Pure...while Rocky watched*...:eek::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What did you have for dinner last night?

Aquanetta
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Some of you are obviously not familiar with the New York Post: itís a tabloid so theyíre about as credible as The Star. I donít care whether Serena drinks or not but thereís a very good chance that this story is untrue or they mistook some other black female for Serena. This misidentification happens often when the white media reports on black celebrities.

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:47 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What did you have for dinner last night?

I would tell you but this is a decent family board...:tape:

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Breaking news...Pureracket was seen wobbling at a local night club last night and had to be carried out by Cam'ron Giles...*once inside the car...Cam had his way with Pure...while Rocky watched*...:eek:

Now that sounds way more plausible!!! :drool: :clap2: :banana:

did I say that? :eek: :bolt:

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:48 PM
I would tell you but this is a decent family board...:tape:

you are so wrong for that. :lol:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:49 PM
I would tell you but this is a decent family board...:tape:C'mon, tell me. I like to know how Royal Courters live. You cooK? What's your favourite dish?

'cketta,
Yours?

Aquanetta
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Good diffusing. Please do the same to LefandePatty's thread. It's highly appreciated.

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:51 PM
you are so wrong for that. :lol:

but it feels so right...:shrug:

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:53 PM
C'mon, tell me. I like to know how Royal Courters live. You cooK? What's your favourite dish?

'cketta,
Yours?

You know me...avg black person....Fried Chicken and Watermelon. :cool:

:tape:

;)

but it's actually true. :haha:

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:53 PM
C'mon, tell me. I like to know how Royal Courters live. You cooK? What's your favourite dish?

'cketta,
Yours?

I'm a wonderful cook...cooked a Jamaican spread Sunday for a certain person...:o

Red Peas Soup with beef stew
Curried goat mixed with a touch of coconut milk and new potatoes
Ackee and Salt Fish...:drool:

But Last night I had baked chicken and veggies...:drool:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:57 PM
You know me...avg black person....Fried Chicken and Watermelon. :cool:

:tape:

;)

but it's actually true. :haha:I never understood why that was such a bad stereotype. . .LOL! What on earth is better than a good serving of fried chicken? Really? What on earth is?

Also, I LOVE watermelon. It's third on my list from Granny Smith Apples and Pineapples.

tennisjay
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Aren't you all kinda getting tired of saying this about Serena? I would.

I can answer that also with a NO, because they have nothing better to do especially when their favorite is having a hard time trying to get rid of that label semifinal queen, one slam wonder, and fluke Grandslam winner.

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:03 PM
I'm a wonderful cook...cooked a Jamaican spread Sunday for a certain person...:o

Red Peas Soup with beef stew
Curried goat mixed with a touch of coconut milk and new potatoes
Ackee and Salt Fish...:drool:

But Last night I had baked chicken and veggies...:drool:DAYUM! That sounds, good, Cam. Do you do the "HOT" curry or the mild? I like some Jamaican food, but it's too spicy. My friend makes a curried chicken dishes, but damn, why ya'll like the food to be so hot.

Ackee and Salt Fish is wonderful!
You cook any American foods. . .LOL!

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I never understood why that was such a bad stereotype. . .LOL! What on earth is better than a good serving of fried chicken? Really? What on earth is?

Also, I LOVE watermelon. It's third on my list from Granny Smith Apples and Pineapples.

Oh you know why it's bad...:lol:

Anyway, I love Granny Smith Apples and Pineapples as well. :lol: Luckily for me they all have different seasons so I can love each equally. :bounce:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Oh you know why it's bad...:lol:

Anyway, I love Granny Smith Apples and Pineapples as well. :lol: Luckily for me they all have different seasons so I can love each equally. :bounce:Do you cook alot? Would you trust feeding your sig. other your food?:)

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Do you cook alot? Would you trust feeding your sig. other your food?:)

Do you cook alot? Answer: Almost Never. :tape:

I think that answers #2. :lol:

I think I could be a good cook but I have no reason to be...my schedule really doesn't allow it and even if it did my mother is the cook and I would hate to take her role away. :o

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Do you cook alot? Answer: Almost Never. :tape:

I think that answers #2. :lol:

I think I could be a good cook but I have no reason to be...my schedule really doesn't allow it and even if it did my mother is the cook and I would hate to take her role away. :oWell, don't you wanna learn, 'cketta? How are you going to be a good wife if you don't know how to cook your hubby's favourite dish?

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:15 PM
DAYUM! That sounds, good, Cam. Do you do the "HOT" curry or the mild? I like some Jamaican food, but it's too spicy. My friend makes a curried chicken dishes, but damn, why ya'll like the food to be so hot.

Ackee and Salt Fish is wonderful!
You cook any American foods. . .LOL!

I like spicey foods but because most of my friends are Americans and dont like it so hot...I try not to be so heavy handed with the spice...I use this wonderful pepper called Scotch Bonnet pepper that has this great kick to the meal without being too spicey...On Saturday...two girls from my gym came over and I made them Jerk Barbeque chicken...:D

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:19 PM
I like spicey foods but because most of my friends are Americans and dont like it so hot...I try not to be so heavy handed with the spice...I use this wonderful pepper called Scotch Bonnet pepper that has this great kick to the meal without being too spicey...On Saturday...two girls from my gym came over and I made them Jerk Barbeque chicken...:DJERK! Isn't that the Jamaican word for "Hell on the Tongue"? The first time I tried it, I was sure that I was dying. . .. LOL!

How did they like the chicken? Also, the Jamaican sides @ the restaurants here are usually cabbage or Mac&Cheese. Is that usually how it goes?

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Well, don't you wanna learn, 'cketta? How are you going to be a good wife if you don't know how to cook your hubby's favourite dish?

dang, can't I just take him a plate from my mama's house like my sisters do for their husbands? :o

I know how to bake....I took that professional baking class and I enjoyed it. :D

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:22 PM
dang, can't I just take him a plate from my mama's house like my sisters do for their husbands? :o

I know how to bake....I took that professional baking class and I enjoyed it. :DLOL!!!!!

Bake? So you do desserts?

Rocketta
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:23 PM
LOL!!!!!

Bake? So you do desserts?

more like bread. :drool:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:32 PM
more like bread. :drool:Umm. . .you paid money to learn how to bake bread? I know your mother has a Jiffy Mix recipe that she could've given you.

Denise4925
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:33 PM
I like spicey foods but because most of my friends are Americans and dont like it so hot...I try not to be so heavy handed with the spice...I use this wonderful pepper called Scotch Bonnet pepper that has this great kick to the meal without being too spicey...On Saturday...two girls from my gym came over and I made them Jerk Barbeque chicken...:D
:drool: Yes, that Scotch Bonnet sauce is the bomb. Thanks so much for sending it to me Cam. I would never have known to even try it. I marinated some chicken in it, baked it and then basted it over the chicken after it was done. I don't know if I used it right, but it tasted good :)

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:41 PM
:drool: Yes, that Scotch Bonnet sauce is the bomb. Thanks so much for sending it to me Cam. I would never have known to even try it. I marinated some chicken in it, baked it and then basted it over the chicken after it was done. I don't know if I used it right, but it tasted good :)D,
Is it really hot, though?

morningglory
Mar 9th, 2006, 05:43 PM
:eek: this thread refuses to die... :eek: :tape:

TeamUSA#1
Mar 9th, 2006, 06:06 PM
I'm totally sure that you don't know what you're talking about. If you scrolled down the posts history, you would see how wrong you are.:rolleyes:

Actually Mailn was spot on! Some people here have been VERY hypicrtical about this "drinking' incident--- saying it is no big deal, but have in many other threads over the years ripped on Capriati for the very same thing...

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Actually Mailn was spot on! Some people here have been VERY hypicrtical about this "drinking' incident--- saying it is no big deal, but have in many other threads over the years ripped on Capriati for the very same thing...Then you're wrong too. Mailin was referring to all of the posters, and that isn't true. I can think of @ least 5 off of the top of my head who have defended Serena in this thread who don't even know about the JenCap pic. That includes myself who supports an human being having the right to have a good time.

In a sense, you're projecting your bitterness about the JenCap episode onto us. I think you have the wrong fanbase, though.

TeamUSA#1
Mar 9th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Then you're wrong too. Mailin was referring to all of the posters, and that isn't true. I can think of @ least 5 off of the top of my head who have defended Serena in this thread who don't even know about the JenCap pic. That includes myself who supports an human being having the right to have a good time.

In a sense, you're projecting your bitterness about the JenCap episode onto us. I think you have the wrong fanbase, though.

I didn't say you personally. There ARE posters in this thead who have done that though, and it is hypicritical. And trust me I am not bitter! :lol: I said I found it funny! Lighten up a bit, my friend, it is all good!

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 06:20 PM
I didn't say you personally. There ARE posters in this thead who have done that though, and it is hypicritical. And trust me I am not bitter! :lol: I said I found it funny! Lighten up a bit, my friend, it is all good!Well, c'mon. .. you are agreeing with a poster who has called everybody who is defending Serena "ignorant and stupid." That didn't seem very nice.

Denise4925
Mar 9th, 2006, 07:04 PM
D,
Is it really hot, though?
Not to me :shrug:

alfonsojose
Mar 9th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Poor Serena's knees. So much weigth to carry on :sad:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Not to me :shrug:C'mon, D, stop trippin',....lol... you know if it's hot or not. I can't eat hot spicy foods. Is it as hot as jerk?

carling
Mar 9th, 2006, 07:24 PM
So Serena went out and had a few too many. Big deal. Who doesn't go out and get wasted every once in a while? Sheis of age and this is a non-issue.

Leave her alone.

Denise4925
Mar 9th, 2006, 07:26 PM
C'mon, D, stop trippin',....lol... you know if it's hot or not. I can't eat hot spicy foods. Is it as hot as jerk?
Well, to me it has a slight caliente flavor, but there are different definitions of hot to me. What may be hot to you, may not be hot to me. Look at where I live, San Antonio, Texas.

ivanovic
Mar 9th, 2006, 09:42 PM
And you know that because...? They themselves don't know what will or won't happen to them at Serena's age, so how the hell could you?

Ana and JJ are just as old enough as Serena to get wasted like that ... BUT they dont because they wouldnt allow that to happen to them. MOST Serbian girls DO appear skanky BUT most of them actually a vast majority DO control their behaviour and do know that a drunken female is just fucking disgusting... call me old fashioned but a drunk female is just a massive turn off for me...

Denise4925
Mar 9th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Ana and JJ are just as old enough as Serena to get wasted like that ... BUT they dont because they wouldnt allow that to happen to them. MOST Serbian girls DO appear skanky BUT most of them actually a vast majority DO control their behaviour and do know that a drunken female is just fucking disgusting... call me old fashioned but a drunk female is just a massive turn off for me...
We'll make sure we get the word out. :rolleyes:

Pureracket
Mar 9th, 2006, 09:49 PM
and you know this HOW? :confused:
is it because it hasn't been reported in a national newspaper???
do you know either of those ladies personally? are you friends with them? can you predict the future?
no, you don't and you can't...so just STFU. :rolleyes:
you're making an ass out of yourself...quit while you're ahead.Too late!

Denise4925
Mar 9th, 2006, 09:51 PM

ivanovic
Mar 10th, 2006, 02:26 PM
and you know this HOW? :confused:
is it because it hasn't been reported in a national newspaper???
do you know either of those ladies personally? are you friends with them? can you predict the future?
no, you don't and you can't...so just STFU. :rolleyes:
you're making an ass out of yourself...quit while you're ahead.

In general - you moron, I know Serbian girls have more class then this. They would not bring their self esteem that low - even for one night - omg just thinking of Ana or JJ being drunk of their faces makes me sick, in general terms Serbian girls tend to have more control over themselves and alcohol (well most do) they dont find it alluaring or sexual in any way ... and they are both the types of girls I hang around with and I know they would be disgusted by this. Look I'm not jumping on the "lets find any oportunity to diss the williams sisters band wagon" I'm just saying in general its disgusting seeing drunken women (I guess in the States its attractive or someting) .... especially a female tennis player its just so wrong. Now stop ruining my perfect good reps record.... LOL

TonyP
Mar 10th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Maybe too much is being made of this, maybe not. Only time will tell. But the comments from some, about Serena being old enough and besides, everybody goes out and gets wasted once in awhile, need rebutting.

Serena isn't just anybody. She is a well known professional athlete. More importantly, didn't she and her sister publish a book in which they portrayed themselves as role models? Is this the behavior of a role model?

And is this the only instance? There have been other stories in the past year of one or the other of the sisters pulling out of tournaments for supposed injuries, then turning up that same week on the Hollywood party circuit.

Of course, having a sprained foot might not keep you from walking down the red carpet, but it makes it hard to believe the excuses for not playing. We all know that this week, the women tennis players are at Indian Wells, but not Venus and Serena. Serena was seen staggering out of a party, apparently intoxicated. What kind of message does this send to the young girls who bought her book?