PDA

View Full Version : What tennis racquet do you use???

markhingis
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I need your advice!I'm going to partake my first tournament (it's for amateurs,but I take it seriously).I usually play my old Dunlop but for the tourney I'd like to have something special.I've got a lot of abilities in tennis,but I need a racquet to acclerate my serve and give more power to my strokes.And it might not be so expensive.
I know that most of success depends on skills and abilities,but a good racquet means much-it's your weapon.

Give me some advice,please!

leeber
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Babolat Pure Drive? :)

FaceyFacem
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:55 PM
i use a head flexpoint radical...

but i don't think that this necessarily would meet your criteria...

Mightymirza
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:09 PM
I just bought a Wilson hammer from paragon at 80 dollars..It has a lot of power and it has some control too...But I dunno what kinda racket you are lookin for...

charmedRic
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Triad Hammer 2.0 and Triad 5.0

Brooklyn90
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Well i just got a brand new Wilson Triad 3 i've practiced with it for the last 3 days. And i have never served the ball harder and hit the ball as hard as i hit it with this raquet. It's really awsome. Plus the head is really big so i get a lot of balls back and it's really light weight also.

swissmisshingis
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:05 PM
im currently using prince but ill try yonex this summer.

Mightymirza
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Well i just got a brand new Wilson Triad 3 i've practiced with it for the last 3 days. And i have never served the ball harder and hit the ball as hard as i hit it with this raquet. It's really awsome. Plus the head is really big so i get a lot of balls back and it's really light weight also.
Yeah but problem with lightweight rackets is just that they have veryyy less control...

Belco
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:33 PM
i use head

Andy.
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:45 PM
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/PSHRK-big.jpgThe Prince Turbo Shark (Midplus)

tabieonelove
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:12 PM
i use prince o3 white midplus and o3 red midplus+

V's a star
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:29 PM
has anyone used the H4?
Im getting it and want ot know if its good.
thanks

matthieu_tennis
Mar 9th, 2006, 12:46 AM
me i use the wilson ncode and wilson triad 5,0