PDA

View Full Version : Is Venus still dating Davide Tomassoni...

Morrissey
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:04 PM
I watched the Disney channel reality series of Venus and Serena..and I noticed that Davide Tomassoni..is now I think part of their business management...He also is involved with Serena's line Aneres...I was wondering is Venus still dating Davide..or are they engaged to be married now? And also what does this Davide guy look like..I heard he's really cute....

tennisjay
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:28 PM
I watched the Disney channel reality series of Venus and Serena..and I noticed that Davide Tomassoni..is now I think part of their business management...He also is involved with Serena's line Aneres...I was wondering is Venus still dating Davide..or are they engaged to be married now? And also what does this Davide guy look like..I heard he's really cute....

I have a feeling V and this guys is secretly married. I've heard rumors that they are together all the time and don't you find it werid that Venus being the smart, good looking girls she is people never put her with anyother guys.

Morrissey
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Yes, I feel that Venus is pulling a Janet Jackson...I heard a rumor they broke up a few years back..but apparently that is definitely not true...from what I saw on their reality series Venus and Davide are definitely still together. He has a degree in Economics..and he is very much involved with the Willaims Family. I wonder why does Venus hide Davide? I am sure fans don't care Venus is dating an Italian man..its clear to me they are deeply in love..So why is she hiding him? When Serena dated Ratner they were very public about their interracial romance..and yet with Venus she's very private about her relationship with Davide..I have seen pics of them together in Italy..Does anyone have any pics recently of Venus and Davide Tommasoni?

volta
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Yes, I feel that Venus is pulling a Janet Jackson...I heard a rumor they broke up a few years back..but apparently that is definitely not true...from what I saw on their reality series Venus and Davide are definitely still together. He has a degree in Economics..and he is very much involved with the Willaims Family. I wonder why does Venus hide Davide? I am sure fans don't care Venus is dating an Italian man..its clear to me they are deeply in love..So why is she hiding him? When Serena dated Ratner they were very public about their interracial romance..and yet with Venus she's very private about her relationship with Davide..I have seen pics of them together in Italy..Does anyone have any pics recently of Venus and Davide Tommasoni?
if they are together and she's hiding it it just means that she doesnt want the media all over her personal life.

Kenny
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:55 PM
"Disney channel reality series of Venus and Serena"

...do you mean ABC Family? Or was there another reality series on Disney? :-\

Foot_Fault
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:03 AM
My Venus has ALWAYS stated that she's OFF THE MARKET! So stay out of OUR biz-nez!

Foot_Fault
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:03 AM
"Disney channel reality series of Venus and Serena"

...do you mean ABC Family? Or was there another reality series on Disney? :-\

DISNEY "OWNS" ABC Network, so it's quite possible it was shown on the Disney Channel as off season line up.

Morrissey
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:18 AM
Does anyone have any recent pics of Venus and Davide..??

dreamgoddess099
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:15 AM
Does anyone have any recent pics of Venus and Davide..??
He's in the background of many of her recent pics, but I'm too lazy to go find them. :lol: