PDA

View Full Version : Is The Tennis Channel Broadcasting Indian Wells?

UDACHi
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:45 PM
I had posted a thread regarding this in the Pacific Life Open, but to no avail. I also saw a schedule posted, but didn't really get it. Does anyone know if Tennis Channel will show Indian Wells and on which days? I am really hoping to see plenty of great tennis. :)

cometz9
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:52 PM
I had posted a thread regarding this in the Pacific Life Open, but to no avail. I also saw a schedule posted, but didn't really get it. Does anyone know if Tennis Channel will show Indian Wells and on which days? I am really hoping to see plenty of great tennis. :)

March 11 Sat. at 12:56PM Eastern

http://thetennischannel.com/tournaments/

cometz9
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:53 PM
March 11 Sat. at 12:56PM Eastern

http://thetennischannel.com/tournaments/

they only show matches from Stadium Court :o

K-Dog
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:55 PM
they only show matches from Stadium Court :o

Yeah, but it is ALL day. From like around noon to the night matches. There is no reason to complain. The IW tournament directors will put the best matches on Stadium Court for Saturday's coverage knowing that TTC will be broadcasting it.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Yeah, but it is ALL day. From like around noon to the night matches. There is no reason to complain. The IW tournament directors will put the best matches on Stadium Court for Saturday's coverage knowing that TTC will be broadcasting it.

It also sais that coverage is for 11 hours on saturday! wow :worship: :bounce:

cometz9
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:01 PM

i wonder which side of the draw they will show? i'm guessing ESPN2 wants the bottom half as their coverage on Sun.

UDACHi
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:06 PM
I wish they did that everyday of the event. :p :awww:

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:08 PM

:hug:

K-Dog
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Well, maybe in the early rounds. Later on, there aren't that many matches as the tournament gets closer and closer to finished.

btw, I believe TTC is doing the same thing for Miami on the first Saturday. I wonder if Miami's courts will be blue this year. They prob will, but I prefer to see Miami stay green on green. I guess I'm just too used to it.

RJWCapriati
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Those of you who have the tennis channel are very lucky!! I request it all the time but the cable provider will never put it on their lineup!! :fiery: