PDA

View Full Version : There is a question when you open this thread. It's about Hingis and Venus fans and t

Perec
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:14 PM
here is not enough room for me to write what the question is on the main heading. :D

If you were a Hingis fan and you had a accident and you died, but you carried a donor card and your corneas were given to a Venus fan and that Venus fan then watched Venus thrash Martina Hingis 6/0 6/1 at the US open. Would you be upset by this? :D

Pureracket
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:14 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justineladivine
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Hem, do you really expect people to answer this?

Perec
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Hem, do you really expect people to answer this?

Yes. :D

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:19 PM
That pic in your avy is scaring the shit out of me...what the f%ck? :scared:

Denise4925
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:20 PM
That pic in your avy is scaring the shit out of me...what the f%ck? :scared:
Yeah, who is that? :confused: And why is he in your avatar? :p

Perec
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah, who is that? :confused: And why is he in your avatar? :p

It's me. :D Georges Perec.

Denise4925
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Wow :unsure:

Perec
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Wow :unsure:

My friends says I lookalike Jon Bon Jovi. :D

Justineladivine
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:24 PM

You don't look like him at all (JLD's second pedantic moment of the day: Georges Perec = famous French-speaking writer)

Perec
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:26 PM
You don't look like him at all (JLD's second pedantic moment of the day: Georges Perec = famous French-speaking writer)
No no no. Not that Georges. I'm the other one. :D

Denise4925
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:30 PM
:haha: :tape:

PLP
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:31 PM
What a bizarre question...I love it! I am a fan of both but I would have probably Have left them to a Martina fan in the first place...or maybe I would leave my ankles and feet to a Martina fan and my Abs to a Venus fan since V has that stomach pulling problem, P

Perec
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:36 PM
:haha: :tape:

I sound just like him too, listen. :D

Once upon a time not so long ago Tommy used to work on the docks. Union’s been on strike. He’s down on his luck...it’s tough, so tough.

Gina works the diner all day. Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says we’ve got to hold on to what we’ve got ’cause it doesn’t make a difference. If we make it or not we’ve got each other and that’s a lot
For love - we’ll give it a shot

Whooah, we’re half way there. Livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand and we’ll make it - I swear Whooah Livin’ on a prayer!!!

marmite1
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:47 PM
I sound just like him too, listen. :D

Once upon a time not so long ago Tommy used to work on the docks. Union’s been on strike. He’s down on his luck...it’s tough, so tough.

Gina works the diner all day. Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says we’ve got to hold on to what we’ve got ’cause it doesn’t make a difference. If we make it or not we’ve got each other and that’s a lot
For love - we’ll give it a shot

Whooah, we’re half way there. Livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand and we’ll make it - I swear Whooah Livin’ on a prayer!!!

:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Hi Creep...:tape:

Denise4925
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Hi Creep...:tape:
:lol: :yeah:

Supermonica
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:21 PM
here is not enough room for me to write what the question is on the main heading. :D

If you were a Hingis fan and you had a accident and you died, but you carried a donor card and your corneas were given to a Venus fan and that Venus fan then watched Venus thrash Martina Hingis 6/0 6/1 at the US open. Would you be upset by this? :D

No.
Because dead persons never are upset.

henmanhill
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
What a pointless thread.

new-york
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:24 PM

i think we'll be able to see that in 2080.

I don't imagine myself as a Hingis fan. Especially when Venus is involved.

go hingis
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:49 PM
No, I would be glad it went to another tennis fan and that apart of me can live on watching Martina/tennis. lol

leeber
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:02 AM
but i would be dead, it doesnt matter :p

RJWCapriati
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:08 AM
very.......interesting :yeah:

Eldoth Kron
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:14 AM
If Henin had a accident and died, but she carried a donor card and her corneas were given to a Serena fan and that Serena fan then watched Serena thrash Sharapova 6/0 6/1 at the US open. I should be extremely happy. :bounce: :worship: :hearts: :haha:

TennizFan
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:43 AM
I smell a rip-off from the chinese horror movie "The Eye" in this question ;)

By the way "Eldoth Kron", other than trollish hatred, do you have any other reason to post :tape: