PDA

View Full Version : IW outsider: Maria Kirilenko

Michael Pemulis
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Figuring out the IW draw, I a guess could be an upset in the top half: the winner of the 4th-round match between Maria Kirilenko and Ana Ivanovic could beat Lena D in a bad day. I think Maria K is favourite against Ana; the russian has a good momentum and is ready to get the top 20. Furthermore she just defetead Ana in Tokyo about a mounth ago.

Helen Lawson
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:16 PM
She's going to slash through that draw like General Sherman did in Atlanta!!! On fire, BABY!!!!

I'm expecting a QF or better showing, or else I'm going to take an overdose of pills and booze and tie a plastic bag over my head.

Ferosh
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:21 PM
I'm predicting a second round upset, either by Sprem or Asagoe. Sorry, Helen. :kiss:

Michael Pemulis
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:21 PM
She's going to slash through that draw like General Sherman did in Atlanta!!! On fire, BABY!!!!

I'm expecting a QF or better showing, or else I'm going to take an overdose of pills and booze and tie a plastic bag over my head.

I'm concerned about you, baby :hearts:

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:23 PM

Mrs. Lawson you already did that after bearing through over 3 hours of the Academy Awards on Sunday.
Lets try something new.
I got an idea. Why dont you just not take your calcium pills this week and fall down a flight of steps if Maria doesnt make it to QF or better.

I already picked Masha on my fantasy team because for some odd reason I feel that Amy Frazier could beat Ana in the third round.

Helen Lawson
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Mrs. Lawson you already did that after bearing through over 3 hours of the Academy Awards on Sunday.
Lets try something new.
I got an idea. Why dont you just not take your calcium pills this week and fall down a flight of steps if Maria doesnt make it to QF or better.

I already picked Masha on my fantasy team because for some odd reason I feel that Amy Frazier could beat Ana in the third round.

Ok, I'll jump off my 20th story balcony if she doesn' make it to the QF.

Michael Pemulis
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:32 PM
I'm predicting a second round upset, either by Sprem or Asagoe. Sorry, Helen. :kiss:

Asagoe sucks in 2006: she has a 1-6 record. Sprem doesn't have the skill to raise her game and beat Maria K.

Ferosh
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Asagoe sucks in 2006: she has a 1-6 record. Sprem doesn't have the skill to raise her game and beat Maria K.

Both of them can always step up their game. I think they will do so in this tournament. Watch out Maria!

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Both of them can always step up their game. I think they will do so in this tournament. Watch out Maria!

OK. Suure. I wonder why neither player has stepped up their game since the early months of 2005? :confused: ;)

TeaMMashA
Mar 7th, 2006, 05:41 PM
I wish :)

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 7th, 2006, 06:50 PM
maria k will at LEAST make the 4th round, and i'd say she is the favorite over ivanovic

Dave B
Mar 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Its a good draw for Masha K, and she has a record of making it through good draws. I don't mean this as an insult to Maria at all--taking advantage of opportunities is something many other players have difficulties doing.

Lemonskin.
Mar 7th, 2006, 06:58 PM
GO Masha :D

She gad an upset run to the 4th round as a qualifier last year, this year she's expected to get there :D

Perec
Mar 7th, 2006, 07:07 PM

Helen guess what? I am such a big fan of Little Masha. :D :hearts:

Would you like to hear the dream I had of Maria last week? :D

Perec
Mar 7th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Helen, in my dream I was the trainer and Maria had injured her feet. As I ran onto the court the crowd booed, but I didn't care, I was soooo excited to get to touch Maria. :D

I got down on my knees then Maria she sat down next to me and removed the trainers that she was wearing, leaving her only in a pair of little pink socks with love hearts on. Now at this point, I was only just beginning to think that her feet were pretty; it was when she removed the little socks that I realised they were the most beautiful feet I had ever laid eyes on. I had always had a thing for feet, but had never at that point had a chance to act out any of my fantasies about them. But seeing Maria's delightful bare feet within touching distance got my attention immediately. They were so dainty and tiny, with cute little toes. Lovely and curvy with beautiful high arches. They looked so delightfully smooth that I had to fight the temptation to reach down and stroke them. Instead I had to readjust my sitting position to ensure that my salivating could not be seen by the fans.

I began rubbing and rubbing and rubbing them, it feeled so good. Then guess what?

My alarm rang!!!!

I love little Masha. :D

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Helen, in my dream I was the trainer and Maria had injured her feet. As I ran onto the court the crowd booed, but I didn't care, I was soooo excited to get to touch Maria. :D

I got down on my knees then Maria she sat down next to me and removed the trainers that she was wearing, leaving her only in a pair of little pink socks with love hearts on. Now at this point, I was only just beginning to think that her feet were pretty; it was when she removed the little socks that I realised they were the most beautiful feet I had ever laid eyes on. I had always had a thing for feet, but had never at that point had a chance to act out any of my fantasies about them. But seeing Maria's delightful bare feet within touching distance got my attention immediately. They were so dainty and tiny, with cute little toes. Lovely and curvy with beautiful high arches. They looked so delightfully smooth that I had to fight the temptation to reach down and stroke them. Instead I had to readjust my sitting position to ensure that my salivating could not be seen by the fans.

I began rubbing and rubbing and rubbing them, it feeled so good. Then guess what?

My alarm rang!!!!

I love little Masha. :D

Luckily its just a dream because lil Masha feet are hideous.
I would not rub her feet until she was taking Lamasil.
The womens toes are yellow. YELLOW!
She has some serious nail fungus.
Does anyone not remember seeing lil Masha feet at the Australian Open against Lindsay?!? Injury Timeout. Feet Issues. Likely lead to Lindsay winning.
Doesnt ring a bell???

UDACHi
Mar 7th, 2006, 09:44 PM

This is an extremely tough draw for Kirilenko. Sprem to the fourth round. ;)

ivanovic
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM
oh plz Ana leads 2-1 in head to head - she just had a bad day when she played Kirilenk few weeks ago - Ana is so determined right now she's gonna crush the little twit.

Steve-o
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:20 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she makes SF. :)

ezekiel
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:38 PM
maria k will at LEAST make the 4th round, and i'd say she is the favorite over ivanovic

I have to agree. Ana Ivanovic has to show she is not on the downside where she may as well lose to some no name qualifier as her recent form suggests. Something in her head messed her up badly during this slump. She took a break recently so let's see what she did with it. Maria K. has improved recently where she is not a simple pushover for bigger girls so it will be a good matchup provided it happens

bellascarlett
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Does anyone not remember seeing lil Masha feet at the Australian Open against Lindsay?!? Injury Timeout. Feet Issues. Likely lead to Lindsay winning.
Doesnt ring a bell???

:haha: :haha: :haha: yeah they were indeed disgusting...

RJWCapriati
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:20 AM
I think she could make it to the quarters or semis at least!!

ezekiel
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:26 AM
Doesnt ring a bell???

pics or nothing :)

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:57 AM
pics or nothing :)

Now why the hell would I want to keep a picture of someones nasty ass feet? :lol: :tape:

It happened. I saw it. Bella saw it. She got some nasty ass feet.
I am sure if you want to search online for her feet you might fine something.

I dont feel like getting sick again looking at her feet. :tape:

Dan23
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:28 AM
I was at the Lindsay vs Maria K match, I remember the timeout but I wasnt able to see well enough from where I was. :lol: Other pics with Maria's feet in them ive seen are fine, maybe it was the damn hot conditions or something.

Sharapova's_Boy
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:52 AM
Good luck Maria. :D

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:57 AM
I really believe she can make it to atleast Quarters but potentially Semis.

Ravsieg
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:30 AM
Funny how a debate over her IW chances turned into a thread of agreement over her seemingly disgusting feet.

For the record, I don't agree, and even if I did, who the hell cares about someone's feet when that person have everything else. :hearts: ;)

10nisfanofruz
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Maria K has great draw. She can beat Ivanovic and Lena D. ;) I hope she will be in semi and maybe upset Justine :lol:

BTW, come on guys stop talking about her feet! :shout: :topic:

Dementirilenko
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Figuring out the IW draw, I a guess could be an upset in the top half: the winner of the 4th-round match between Maria Kirilenko and Ana Ivanovic could beat Lena D in a bad day. I think Maria K is favourite against Ana; the russian has a good momentum and is ready to get the top 20. Furthermore she just defetead Ana in Tokyo about a mounth ago.

This is definetly true. It will be a difficult situation for me as a fan of both players, but I am sure that Makiri has a big chance to beat Lena D.

Modiac.
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Masha K can make the QF at least,I think.
Good luck!

mauresmofan
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Yes her matches with Lindsay this year proove she is someone to watch - taking Lindsay to 3 sets once could be considered a fluke but twice just prooves she can play with the big babes!

Michael Pemulis
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Maria K has great draw. She can beat Ivanovic and Lena D. ;) I hope she will be in semi and maybe upset Justine :lol:

BTW, come on guys stop talking about her feet! :shout: :topic:

That's the best scenario. Maria K has never clinch a berth in semifinal in tier 1 tournament. It would be awesome!!!

tennisrox
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:16 PM
I think she's got a good chance of reaching the quarters.She's really been playing well.If she could push Lindsay so hard,I'd give her a good chance against Lena D.Maria's serve has improved of late.