PDA

View Full Version : So who's the best Russian right now

Viktymise
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:21 PM
There's no clear person who's better than the rest. Sharapova, Myskina and Kuznetsova are all a bit off form but i think Kuznetsova is improving and saying that Lena and Petrova are both doing well with Lena winning her first Tier 1 and Nadia beating Mauresmo to win Doha. I personally think its Lena. Not just because she's my fave but against any of the Russian's right now she would win. So what do you's all think

Jenny.C.Fan
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Sveta :)

-sugi-
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Nadia

densuprun
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:26 PM
The one with most race points.

(Maria). By a mile.

jamatthews
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Slam SF>Tier 1 Title>Tier 2 Title

Just my opinion of course...;)

CooCooCachoo
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:28 PM
As much as I hate to admit it.. Sharapova.

hablo
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:29 PM
As much as I hate to admit it.. Sharapova.
ditto.
she's more consistent than the others.

morningglory
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Maria is waaay ahead of the pack right now, followed by Nadia (who could be just as good if not better once her head gets sorted out), Svetlana (inconsistent), Elena D (same here... 1st round AO to Tokyo champ... go figure...), Anya might climb back up the list since her Mom's better now

Dementinator
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Depends how you measure it ,Talent wise its Elena ,she has more talent than the rest put together ,Consistancy wise its Maria ,Myskina is still way off form and Sveta is better but still lacking ,Petrova is doing well ,But I still wouldnt bet on her to win in a big tourny against a top player..

Soo its hard to say for sure ,its between Elena and Maria ,Maria has the better records for consistancy but apart from one pissy Tier three with no one in it ,since June shes had fuck all worth mentioning .ELena is a way better athlete and can do more wtuff with her shots ,see her demolition in Hinigis at Tokyo ,but of course shes on and off and the service ,whilst improved is always an unknown..

Well as she is my huge fave I will say Elena ,simply cos I think she has more Talent ,but its close and can always change anytime....

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Easy look at the champions race

Dementinator
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Easy look at the champions race

not that simple dude!

Perec
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:33 PM
I have lots and lots and lots of favourite Russian players. Like Elena Dementieva. I wish I was her boyfriend. :D Does she got one? :confused:

One time, a few weeks ago I dreamn't that I was dating Elena and we attended a fiesta.

Elena was dressed in white cotton halter top, a little plaid mini-skirt and those strappy high-heel sandals. :D She was beautiful as ever. I was slightly subborn I didn't want to dress up at all, but I was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a snap-up denim shirt with cut-off type sleeves that showed off my strong sexy arms and even matched the indigo blue of my eyes. :D

I got out of the truck I was driving (I can't drive so this was odd) and I walked toward Elena like a county outlaw. I was her very own extra sexy rebel without a cause, more than fashionably late and not remotely dressed for the occasion.

Do you want to here the rest? Maybe you don't?

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:34 PM
not that simple dude!

Im afraid it is my friend they said whos the best right now its just showing whos the best in a statistical?points way so far this season

:inlove:
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:36 PM
How is sharapova off-form? :cuckoo:

BTW, I'd definitely say Masha. :D She's a lot more consistent, and, when at her best, can destroy the rest. :angel:

Danči Dementia
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Lena D

¤CharlDa¤
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Maria is the best russian right now.

Craigy
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Maria Sharapova

Mark Spruce
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:52 PM
right right now Petrova

Mark

random fan
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Vesnina

Helen Lawson
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:55 PM
I have lots and lots and lots of favourite Russian players. Like Elena Dementieva. I wish I was her boyfriend. :D Does she got one? :confused:

One time, a few weeks ago I dreamn't that I was dating Elena and we attended a fiesta.

Elena was dressed in white cotton halter top, a little plaid mini-skirt and those strappy high-heel sandals. :D She was beautiful as ever. I was slightly subborn I didn't want to dress up at all, but I was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a snap-up denim shirt with cut-off type sleeves that showed off my strong sexy arms and even matched the indigo blue of my eyes. :D

I got out of the truck I was driving (I can't drive so this was odd) and I walked toward Elena like a county outlaw. I was her very own extra sexy rebel without a cause, more than fashionably late and not remotely dressed for the occasion.

Do you want to here the rest? Maybe you don't?

Yes, Helen wants to hear the rest.

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was a pro-player about to turn 30. I'd made a slam semifinal early in my career, RG or Wimbledon, but after that, I'd spent about 10 year never making it past the QF, and only a handful of those, largely Round 0f 16 losses. I had a few Tier 2 titles, and a load of Tier 3 titles. I was realizing that I'd never make a slam semifinal again and I was sort of sad about it, but at the same time, proud of that accomplishment as a teenager.

selyoink
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Sharapova is the best right now. She is the only one who doesn't suffer from bad losses really. Nastya is by far the worst of the options right now.

tennisjay
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I always had the feeling that Petrova and Lena D are better than the rest, they weren't as lucky as Maria and Myskina. Petrova and Lena D. remind me of Momo great talent put mentally fragile, but I do believe Petrova will when a slam this year

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Im not being funny but how can tennis players be lucky, like in grandslams im sure your referring to like you say Myskina and Sharapova are they won 7 straight matches in a tournament and deserved their victories simple as.

msharafan
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:04 PM
maria sharapova 100%, she has beaten petrova in the last three quater finals at the grand slams so i cant see just because she beat an offday mauresmo shes better than maria. maria is the most consistent and is in fact in good form, she beat lindsey and hingis in the same day and was unlucky and tired in the final against justine, losing to hingis in tokyo was a once off, and remember shes coming back from a shoulder injury hit from the second half of last year, so she has actually surprised me in how well she played. so definitly sharapova, followed by dementieva then petrova then kuznetsova then myskina.

msharafan
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:06 PM
'I do believe Petrova will win a slam this year'
im sorry but i dont think this will happen she has lost to sharapova in the last three grand slams and is fragile mentally as she gets too angry with herself, winning one title does not mean automatic grand slam sucess.

shadowsecret
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:06 PM
sharapova because..well she's consistent.. [oh craig, nice avatar ;) ]

xXSarajevoXx
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Maria

RR-87
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:08 PM
I think Lena D. ;)
then Nadia :hearts:
and only then Sharapova

fammmmedspin
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Depends what phase the moon is in. Elena has had a good week and some bad weeks. Maria has had some OK weeks. Nadia had a very good week. Sveta is getting better but still doesn't feature at the end of any week. Nastya would beat any of them if it was her week.

tennisjay
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Im not being funny but how can tennis players be lucky, like in grandslams im sure your referring to like you say Myskina and Sharapova are they won 7 straight matches in a tournament and deserved their victories simple as.

Lucky Draw.

Viktymise
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:15 PM
How is sharapova off-form? :cuckoo:

BTW, I'd definitely say Masha. :D She's a lot more consistent, and, when at her best, can destroy the rest. :angel:
Well compared with last years start its not as good. Maybe not off form but right now she aint playing her best. And if you play the at her best she can destroy every1 else card then you can say if lena was at her best she could do the same

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Lucky Draw.
Wimbledon

1R
Yulia Beygelzimer
2R
Anne Keothavong
3R
Daniela Hantuchova
4R
Amy Frazier
QF
Ai Sugiyama
SF
Lindsay Davenport
F
Serena Williams

Now thats a tough draw for a 13th seed 17 year old!! lucky draw!! :haha:

and for Myskina

R128 MOLIK,
R64 STRYCOVA
R32 CHLADKOVA
R16 KUZNETSOVA
Q WILLIAMS
S CAPRIATI
F DEMENTIEVA,

Now thats a tough draw aswell!!

SvetaPleaseWin.
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:23 PM
sveta :D

obviously sharapova has been the most consistent but i think sveta played better tennis she just cant keep at that high level at the moment

shadowsecret
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Wimbledon

1R
Yulia Beygelzimer
2R
Anne Keothavong
3R
Daniela Hantuchova
4R
Amy Frazier
QF
Ai Sugiyama
SF
Lindsay Davenport
F
Serena Williams

Now thats a tough draw for a 13th seed 17 year old!! lucky draw!! :haha:

hey just ignore tennisjay..it's not worth it

chuCKnorris
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Sharapova, but she isn't good enough (at the moment) to win GS or Tier I

miffedmax
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Hmmmmmm. Once again, I am faced with the difficult choice between trying to craft a reasonable, well-thought out argument, or simply going with the irrational fanaticism that would, if she had any, completely blind me to any flaws of my beloved Golden Goddess.

So it has to be Dementieva, pretty much because I say so.

faboozadoo15
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Depends how you measure it ,Talent wise its Elena ,she has more talent than the rest put together ,Consistancy wise its Maria ,Myskina is still way off form and Sveta is better but still lacking ,Petrova is doing well ,But I still wouldnt bet on her to win in a big tourny against a top player..

Soo its hard to say for sure ,its between Elena and Maria ,Maria has the better records for consistancy but apart from one pissy Tier three with no one in it ,since June shes had fuck all worth mentioning .ELena is a way better athlete and can do more wtuff with her shots ,see her demolition in Hinigis at Tokyo ,but of course shes on and off and the service ,whilst improved is always an unknown..

Well as she is my huge fave I will say Elena ,simply cos I think she has more Talent ,but its close and can always change anytime....

i love elena, but you're overblowing her talent quite a lot. she's not more talented than them all put together... not with that serve. and not with first round losses at majors.

maria's the best out there right now because she's consistently going farther than them in draws, and when she plays them, she wins. it's as simple as that.

bellascarlett
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:37 PM
:lol:...should this even be a question?

The results speak for themselves...Sharapova...

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:43 PM
sharapova's results so far have been superior i'd say to the other russians, and she's ahead in the race points so it is definitely maria:)

Derek.
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Masha. She's in better form than any of the other Russians. If they played today, I'm sure Masha would beat them all.

Derek.
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:53 PM
sveta :D

obviously sharapova has been the most consistent but i think sveta played better tennis she just cant keep at that high level at the moment

She never can. She only did it for one tournament really at that was USO 04. Right now she isn't the best Russian.

MH0861
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Sharapova is clearly the best one.. I really like El D's game too, and her A-game is among the best in tennis, but she can be really inconsistent.

I think Maria on a decent day beats any of the other Russians 9 out of 10 times. I don't mean to offend fans of the other players, but she's at a higher, more consistent level right now.

Almalyk
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Petrova at the moment.

waratahsrock
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I'd have to say it's still Maria. Far more consistant than any of the other Russians.

Derek.
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Sharapova and Petrova are in the best form it seems, but Sharapova is playing better.

Jakeev
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:16 PM
I guess Sharapova is the obvious answer. Unless you include two Round-Robin losses at Los Angeles in the last two seasons, Maria has not lost before the quarters of a tennis event since the 2004 U.S. Open third round.

None of the other Russian players can boast that right now.

Perec
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Yes, Helen wants to hear the rest.

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was a pro-player about to turn 30. I'd made a slam semifinal early in my career, RG or Wimbledon, but after that, I'd spent about 10 year never making it past the QF, and only a handful of those, largely Round 0f 16 losses. I had a few Tier 2 titles, and a load of Tier 3 titles. I was realizing that I'd never make a slam semifinal again and I was sort of sad about it, but at the same time, proud of that accomplishment as a teenager.

Helen, as I was saying. In the dream I had of Elena. Now where was I? Oh yes.....

"How's the party?" I asked approaching her table.

Elena peered coolly at me over her glasses from the beach chair she was lounging on. "Not the best outfit for a pool party. Are you planning to swim in that? she asked"

" I said. What's the point, you never swim Elena." (I don't know, is she a good swimmer?)

"What, and ruin my hair?" Elena quipped rhetorically. "I spent half the morning on it."

"No kidding, and it still looks like that?" I joked.

"Ha, you wise guy. You knew I was high maintenance when you met me."

"Yeah, we'll have to do something about that," I said. Then I sat down beside Elena and started to rub her feet. I was playing with the little bow by the toes. "These shoes give me so many ideas," I said to Elena, tracing the straps that circled her tanned strong calves.

Then Elena swatted my hand playfully. "You're so bad!" she chuckled.

"Elena don't be coy. You know you like it," I said, tracing the line of her halter top with a bend knuckle.

(Elena whispered in my ear that it was sending shivers through her body nearly causing her to spill her fruity red drink down her white shirt.)

"Careful!" Elena hissed. She put her drink down and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry," she purred, squeezing me close so that her braless b-cup breasts (I don't know what size her breasts are yet in reality but hopefully soon I'll find out. But they were b-cup in this dream) were pressing through the thin fabric of her shirt against my chest.

Then my alarm clock rang!!!!

I love Elena so much. :D

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:39 PM
I swear your the same guy who had a dream about hingis also!!

UDACHi
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Maria's currently in the best form. I don't understand how two semifinals and a final cause people to assume she's playing badly?

Tom Boonen
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:43 PM
makiri :angel: :kiss:

Jakeev
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Maria's currently in the best form. I don't understand how two semifinals and a final cause people to assume she's playing badly?

It's her Grand Slam curse. For most, she should me winning or getting to the final of every tournament she enters.......at least, that is what seems to be suggested when it comes to her.

But I agree, not sure why people are saying this considering she is 11-3 on the season in three tournaments.

~~*Elena.D*~~
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:47 PM
1. Maria Sharapova
2. Elena Dementieva
3. Nadia Petrova

No Name Face
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:48 PM
I'll vote ElenaD. I think she'd win against Sharapova if they play

Reuchlin
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:51 PM
maria sharapova 100%, she has beaten petrova in the last three quater finals at the grand slams so i cant see just because she beat an offday mauresmo shes better than maria. maria is the most consistent and is in fact in good form, she beat lindsey and hingis in the same day and was unlucky and tired in the final against justine, losing to hingis in tokyo was a once off, and remember shes coming back from a shoulder injury hit from the second half of last year, so she has actually surprised me in how well she played. so definitly sharapova, followed by dementieva then petrova then kuznetsova then myskina.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

I honestly think that some people are delusional on this board :tape:
let's deal with petrova and Dementieva-- since Myskina and Kuznetsova (though I like them) should not even be in the running.

- only 2 grand slam semis in her career
- less titles
- less wins over top players
-much older
- no number one ranking

Dementieva
- fewer titles
-older
-2 slam finals 0 sets won
-Grandma serve
-losing record to Maria
-lost 1st round of Aussie Open

How are they better than Maria?

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:52 PM
I'll vote ElenaD. I think she'd win against Sharapova if they play

Maria leads H2H 3-1

No Name Face
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Maria leads H2H 3-1

and if they played now, the H2H would be 3-2 ;)
hey, it's not elena's fault that hingis mopped the floor with sharpie only to win 2 games against lenaD. i would have rather elena crushed sharpie in the final, but that's just me.

Reuchlin
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:59 PM
and if they played now, the H2H would be 3-2 ;)
hey, it's not elena's fault that hingis mopped the floor with sharpie only to win 2 games against lenaD. i would have rather elena crushed sharpie in the final, but that's just me.
One word: SERVE.
And you know tennis is not about who beats who but how players match up against one another...and unfortunately, Dementieva just does not match up well against Sharapova :tape: :tape:

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:01 PM
One word: SERVE.
And you know tennis is not about who beats who but how players match up against one another...and unfortunately, Dementieva just does not match up well against Sharapova :tape: :tape:

:haha: your right Maria owns Lena i have to say.

Helen Lawson
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Helen, as I was saying. In the dream I had of Elena. Now where was I? Oh yes.....

"How's the party?" I asked approaching her table.

Elena peered coolly at me over her glasses from the beach chair she was lounging on. "Not the best outfit for a pool party. Are you planning to swim in that? she asked"

" I said. What's the point, you never swim Elena." (I don't know, is she a good swimmer?)

"What, and ruin my hair?" Elena quipped rhetorically. "I spent half the morning on it."

"No kidding, and it still looks like that?" I joked.

"Ha, you wise guy. You knew I was high maintenance when you met me."

"Yeah, we'll have to do something about that," I said. Then I sat down beside Elena and started to rub her feet. I was playing with the little bow by the toes. "These shoes give me so many ideas," I said to Elena, tracing the straps that circled her tanned strong calves.

Then Elena swatted my hand playfully. "You're so bad!" she chuckled.

"Elena don't be coy. You know you like it," I said, tracing the line of her halter top with a bend knuckle.

(Elena whispered in my ear that it was sending shivers through her body nearly causing her to spill her fruity red drink down her white shirt.)

"Careful!" Elena hissed. She put her drink down and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry," she purred, squeezing me close so that her braless b-cup breasts (I don't know what size her breasts are yet in reality but hopefully soon I'll find out. But they were b-cup in this dream) were pressing through the thin fabric of her shirt against my chest.

Then my alarm clock rang!!!!

I love Elena so much. :D

I'm not even into chicks, but that's totally hot!!! That sounds like something she'd do, though, that's for sure.
The last sex dream I had that featured a pool, one of the fags I know, but rarely stuck with (sadly), was nailing me face to face against the side of the pool in the water. It was totally hot. The water was the perfect temperature and there was like a pool fountain behind me that was hitting the top of my back that was above the wall (he had me against the wall). I'm not usually the one getting nailed in dreams, but this guy really had it.

Should I tell him about the dream the next time I see him?

Perec
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I'm not even into chicks, but that's totally hot!!! That sounds like something she'd do, though, that's for sure.
The last sex dream I had that featured a pool, one of the fags I know, but rarely stuck with (sadly), was nailing me face to face against the side of the pool in the water. It was totally hot. The water was the perfect temperature and there was like a pool fountain behind me that was hitting the top of my back that was above the wall (he had me against the wall). I'm not usually the one getting nailed in dreams, but this guy really had it.

Should I tell him about the dream the next time I see him?

Helen I’m unsure you should tell him. If you tell him it’s possible he’ll think you’ve give him the come on, so to speak. And he’ll be so disillusioned when he can’t have the unattainable beauty that is Helen.

Or if you’re gagging for it, why not! :D

I have dreams about other Russian players too. Want to hear some?

Reuchlin
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:14 PM

If that's your pic in the avatar...no thanks! :).

miffedmax
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:15 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

I honestly think that some people are delusional on this board :tape: [QOUTE]

I have admitted as much on numerous occasions.

[QUOTE]
Dementieva
- fewer titles
-older
-2 slam finals 0 sets won
-Grandma serve
-losing record to Maria
-lost 1st round of Aussie Open

How are they better than Maria?

-2x as many Grand Slam finals
-Mommy Vera much less annoying than Yuri
-better honker
-reads Russian classics
-only holds back on serve to give other players a chance
-BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

God, I am stunned by my own rhetorical brilliance.
:cool:

Helen Lawson
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Helen I’m unsure you should tell him. If you tell him it’s possible he’ll think you’ve give him the come on, so to speak. And he’ll be so disillusioned when he can’t have the unattainable beauty that is Helen.

Or if you’re gagging for it, why not! :D

I'd sleep with him in a heartbeat, but he has a permanent boyfriend. I'm not sure how much of an obstacle that is. Maybe I could be his side "girl." I'm like half his age and have a killer body, what's not to love? On the other hand, what if I'm just not his type and then I tell him about the dream and he rejects me. You know my ego, I can't take rejection. Not from someone A LOT older than me, you know? But then again, maybe I'm missing out on a really great lay.

Tell me your dreams about all the other Russian players, and I'll tell you what they mean.

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=TennisFan1984]:worship: :worship: :worship:

I honestly think that some people are delusional on this board :tape: [QOUTE]

I have admitted as much on numerous occasions.

-2x as many Grand Slam finals
-Mommy Vera much less annoying than Yuri
-better honker
-reads Russian classics
-only holds back on serve to give other players a chance
-BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

God, I am stunned by my own rhetorical brilliance.
:cool:

And you want people to take you seriously?

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:31 PM
I don't like the Sharpova's game :tape: ... flat , unidimensional, without touches , volleys .

My rank

Elena
Nastya
Sveta
Nadia

PEACE

Perec
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:33 PM
If that's your pic in the avatar...no thanks! :).

Yes it's me. :D

My friends say to me I lookalike Jon Bon Jovi. :D

ivan88
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:35 PM
elena

Helen Lawson
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Yes it's me. :D

My friends say to me I lookalike Jon Bon Jovi. :D

You're Vince Neal without the drugs, hon!

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:36 PM
I don't like the Sharpova's game :tape: ... flat , unidimensional, without touches , volleys .

My rank

Elena
Nastya
Sveta
Nadia

PEACE

How come Svets in your list then?

juanito7
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:43 PM
i'd say nadejda, she's really in great shape, she just beat n°1 momo!

Perec
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:59 PM
I'd sleep with him in a heartbeat, but he has a permanent boyfriend. I'm not sure how much of an obstacle that is. Maybe I could be his side "girl." I'm like half his age and have a killer body, what's not to love? On the other hand, what if I'm just not his type and then I tell him about the dream and he rejects me. You know my ego, I can't take rejection. Not from someone A LOT older than me, you know? But then again, maybe I'm missing out on a really great lay.

Tell me your dreams about all the other Russian players, and I'll tell you what they mean.
Helen one time I dreamn't that I was working alongside Nadia Petrova in an office.

We had just begun our office break, when I was standing at the counter in the office break room sipping my coffee and watching the pert ass in front of me jiggle from side to side. I coulnd't believe my eyes! It was none other than Nadia Petrova. She had her head buried in the office fridge, searching for her carton of yogurt that she had brought in earlier that day. She brushed aside a rather old looking bologna sandwich, and a carton of milk, and with an exasperated sigh, turned to glare at me.

“I swear I just don’t know what the people in this office think they are doing stealing other people’s lunch. Now what am I supposed to eat?”

I almost choked on my coffee.

“I know what you can eat.” I said rather plainly. Nadia looked at me sharply, not missing the sexual innuendo.

“What did you have in mind?” Nadia tossed back a lock of dark brown hair, and her brown eyes twinkled. She liked me I could tell the way she dribbled down her chin.

“Well, Nadia my dear,” I set down my cup of coffee and edged towards her, placing a hand on either side of her head, and onto the door of the fridge. For a split second, I think Nadia felt her stomach jump, and she stared up at me, entranced by my sad puppy dog eyes. (My friends say I have those)Then, as I was pulling open the door of the fridge and reaching in to pull out a paper sack. Nadia breathed a sigh of relief, or was it disappointment?

“I happen to have here, some leftover Chinese food that I had last night. You can share….with me.”

Nadia leaned up and pecked me on the cheek, breaking the sexual tension.

“You’re so sweet.” "Prawn balls, I just love balls of any kind she said jokingly"

Together, we sat down and munched on the Chinese food. I studied her mouth as she bit into prawn balls. She began licking her lips and leaned towards me, just then......

My alarm rang!!!!

I love Nadia. :D

mashafan25
Mar 6th, 2006, 09:06 PM
The answer is simple ----> Sharapova :)

Helen Lawson
Mar 6th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Helen one time I dreamn't that I was working alongside Nadia Petrova in an office.

We had just begun our office break, when I was standing at the counter in the office break room sipping my coffee and watching the pert ass in front of me jiggle from side to side. I coulnd't believe my eyes! It was none other than Nadia Petrova. She had her head buried in the office fridge, searching for her carton of yogurt that she had brought in earlier that day. She brushed aside a rather old looking bologna sandwich, and a carton of milk, and with an exasperated sigh, turned to glare at me.

“I swear I just don’t know what the people in this office think they are doing stealing other people’s lunch. Now what am I supposed to eat?”

I almost choked on my coffee.

“I know what you can eat.” I said rather plainly. Nadia looked at me sharply, not missing the sexual innuendo.

“What did you have in mind?” Nadia tossed back a lock of dark brown hair, and her brown eyes twinkled. She liked me I could tell the way she dribbled down her chin.

“Well, Nadia my dear,” I set down my cup of coffee and edged towards her, placing a hand on either side of her head, and onto the door of the fridge. For a split second, I think Nadia felt her stomach jump, and she stared up at me, entranced by my sad puppy dog eyes. (My friends say I have those)Then, as I was pulling open the door of the fridge and reaching in to pull out a paper sack. Nadia breathed a sigh of relief, or was it disappointment?

“I happen to have here, some leftover Chinese food that I had last night. You can share….with me.”

Nadia leaned up and pecked me on the cheek, breaking the sexual tension.

“You’re so sweet.” "Prawn balls, I just love balls of any kind she said jokingly"

Together, we sat down and munched on the Chinese food. I studied her mouth as she bit into prawn balls. She began licking her lips and leaned towards me, just then......

My alarm rang!!!!

I love Nadia. :D

That is so totally amazing! That sounds like how she'd be at the office, too. A little sexy and mynx-ish. A good-hearted flirt. Did she have loads of make-up on in the dream like in her wtatour profile, or a more natural look? What were her tits like in the dream?

Anyway, you know the pool guy fantasy? I had another one about him the next night. We were riding in a passenger van and there were pillows everywhere, and the van was full. He had pillows covering him below the waist. Anyway, it was really crowded and so I thought I'd start playing with him under the pillow and he wouldn't know who it was. So, I took my hand and fished it out and started to do a hand-release kind of thing on him. He's into it, but he can't tell who's doing it. Then, our eyes meet, and he knows it's me. But he gets even more into it, so I can tell he thinks I'm ok. He then told me I could use my mouth, but then the damn alarm clock went off.

Ferosh
Mar 6th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Nadia Petrova for sure!

DragonFlame
Mar 6th, 2006, 09:10 PM
elenaD and kournikova ;)

Havok
Mar 6th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Sharapova. Even though Nadia won a title this year, Sharapova's been way more consistent and has bigger wins this year.

Perec
Mar 6th, 2006, 09:16 PM
That is so totally amazing! That sounds like how she'd be at the office, too. A little sexy and mynx-ish. A good-hearted flirt. Did she have loads of make-up on in the dream like in her wtatour profile, or a more natural look? What were her tits like in the dream?

Anyway, you know the pool guy fantasy? I had another one about him the next night. We were riding in a passenger van and there were pillows everywhere, and the van was full. He had pillows covering him below the waist. Anyway, it was really crowded and so I thought I'd start playing with him under the pillow and he wouldn't know who it was. So, I took my hand and fished it out and started to do a hand-release kind of thing on him. He's into it, but he can't tell who's doing it. Then, our eyes meet, and he knows it's me. But he gets even more into it, so I can tell he thinks I'm ok. He then told me I could use my mouth, but then the damn alarm clock went off.

Helen that’s the thing, very little make-up. Exceedingly sexy! :hearts:

Her breasts were exquisite from what I remember. Her nipples were erect when she was munching on the prawn balls, I did notice this. :D

Helen your pool guy story reminds me of the time when I dreamed that I was freinds with Elena Bovina. She was only about 19 or so at the time, but she was insatiably curious. She had just found her coachs stash of porn.More than a few of them mentioned "adult book stores" and "glory holes" and she found the idea so very erotic. Incredibly horny men who wanted it so much they would just offer themselves to whoever was in the next room. The anonymity was almost as much of a turn on as the sluttiness, itself Elena told me. So she made me go with her to the porn store!

Andy.
Mar 6th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Sharapova is and has been for a while now

Dementinator
Mar 6th, 2006, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=miffedmax]

And you want people to take you seriously?

er its called HUMOUR!! dont be so irratating ,go away and dream about your Masha ,Max doesnt need to be taken seriously ,he rocks!! peety the same cant be said for the vast majority of MS fans at times...

If MS and Lena were to play ,provided Lena wasnt having an off day ,then I give Lena the advantage ,she hits shots that Maria can only dream of ,Lenas faster ,stronger and fitter ,only the serve sets them apart. Maria is more consistant but to be honest ,despite having had some damn good results ,shes pretty Mediocre at times ,no variety ,static ,and just not natrually talented like say Justine ,momo and yes Elena .Shes mentally tough and is determined so on paper Marias the best Russian but Talent wise ,nope!

Dementinator
Mar 6th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Helen that’s the thing, very little make-up. Exceedingly sexy! :hearts:

Her breasts were exquisite from what I remember. Her nipples were erect when she was munching on the prawn balls, I did notice this. :D

Helen your pool guy story reminds me of the time when I dreamed that I was freinds with Elena Bovina. She was only about 19 or so at the time, but she was insatiably curious. She had just found her coachs stash of porn.More than a few of them mentioned "adult book stores" and "glory holes" and she found the idea so very erotic. Incredibly horny men who wanted it so much they would just offer themselves to whoever was in the next room. The anonymity was almost as much of a turn on as the sluttiness, itself Elena told me. So she made me go with her to the porn store!

what the fuck are you on about? go and have a bloody good wank and get over it ,this wasnt supposed to be a porn thread for fucks sake ,someones obviously sailing aboard the ' SS Aint getting any'

smiler
Mar 6th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Kuznetsova :)

~Carsten~
Mar 6th, 2006, 10:38 PM
mmh I think there is no doubt about it, that the best russian player is Sharapova. :)

PLP
Mar 6th, 2006, 10:39 PM
I think it's Nadia. She has the complete package and she is finding confidence finally! Sharapova is a very close second, though I understand why people would rank her 1st...Elena needs to find her serve(she should watch the Tokyo final against Martina...I think she left it there :fiery: ) and is there anyway Sveta could lose some muscle in her lower body or is that her natural shape? I think she has too much bulk down there and it impedes her movement and contributes to injury IMO, but they could both be up there very soon.

-VSR-
Mar 6th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Roaw! Cat fight! :lol:

Pheobo
Mar 6th, 2006, 11:40 PM
As of right now...LenaD. She won the Pan Pacific thingy! :D

fOxYLiCiOuS
Mar 7th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Maria Sharapova :)

Her record in GS is impressive compared to the other Russians.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 7th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Sharapoba BY FAR.. She hasn't been playing much and is still the highest ranked :eek: :worship: :bounce:

Mafia_Sharapova
Mar 7th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Maria 100%

Solitaire
Mar 7th, 2006, 03:49 AM
Lena! :banana:

Derek.
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:00 AM

It's not whether you like her game or not. The question is who is the best Russian right now. Not who's game you like more. Actually Dementieva plays the same way, just Maria does it better.

Maria wins hands down.

Derek.
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Nadia Petrova for sure!

2006 Australian Open quarterfinal! :wavey:

Derek.
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:04 AM
I think it's Nadia. She has the complete package and she is finding confidence finally! Sharapova is a very close second, though I understand why people would rank her 1st...Elena needs to find her serve(she should watch the Tokyo final against Martina...I think she left it there :fiery: ) and is there anyway Sveta could lose some muscle in her lower body or is that her natural shape? I think she has too much bulk down there and it impedes her movement and contributes to injury IMO, but they could both be up there very soon.

It's who's the best Russian right now. Obviously the answer is Sharapova. We are talking about the present, not the future.

hwanmig
Mar 7th, 2006, 10:31 AM
I do believe Petrova will win a slam this year'
im sorry but i dont think this will happen she has lost to sharapova in the last three grand slams and is fragile mentally as she gets too angry with herself, winning one title does not mean automatic grand slam sucess.

If they ever meet in the next GS I'm sure Petrova will win.

swissmisshingis
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:26 PM
I think it's Maria Sharapova.

Jakeev
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=PLP] Sharapova is a very close second, though I understand why people would rank her 1st...QUOTE]

Did you read any of the post and for that matter even follow tennis?:rolleyes:

xan
Mar 8th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Petrova is good. So is Elena D. Kirilenko has promise.

But Masha is the best Russian, even now with the injury problems she had most of 2005.

bellascarlett
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Petrova is good. So is Elena D. Kirilenko has promise.

But Masha is the best Russian, even now with the injury problems she had most of 2005.

The best Russian may change in a month, in a few months, by the next slam....etc...but bottom line is that right now at this very moment, there is no doubt that Sharapova is the one leading her comrades. As I said, the results speak for themselves.

And Maria heads the list of Russians in the top 25 despite being the youngest. Credit should really be given to that. Who knows what will happen in a few years but now it certainly looks like Maria has enough time and enough drive in her to build on her previous achievements

Il Primo!
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:06 PM
It's obvious!!Maria is the best by a mile

supreme*
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Maria Sharapova :)
Her record in GS is impressive compared to the other Russians.
i agree !

maria by far...

améliemomo
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Sharapova

goldenlox
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Nadia just beat Amelie in a Tier II final.
Maria just beat Lindsay and Martina in Dubai.
Elena D. won a Tier I in Tokyo.
Right now, it's between those 3.
Over the years, I think Sveta will retire with the best results.

santhuruu
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:23 PM
I think Sharapova is the better player now.

Cashif
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Maria S by a long way:worship:

Lachrymarum
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:57 PM
I would say "Other" - namely Safina.

TeaMMashA
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:58 PM
The results are overwhelming! :)

Gigi Sabatini
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Sharapova

TennizFan
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Maria S > the others :cool:

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:54 PM
sharapova? how could this even be a question?
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56981152rb013_pacific_life_.jpg

her practicing at indian wells!!!! :)

Derek.
Mar 8th, 2006, 09:54 PM
I would say "Other" - namely Safina.

:scratch:

No Name Face
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:09 PM
It's not whether you like her game or not. The question is who is the best Russian right now. Not who's game you like more. Actually Dementieva plays the same way, just Maria does it better.

Maria wins hands down.

are you kidding me? if dementieva played the same way as maria, then she would have lost 3 and 1 to hingis in tokyo. dementieva is the far better player in terms of GAME. maria just has the mental edge and a better serve. remember, dementieva destroyed hingis in the final. destroyed. plus, elena is good at the net (WTF) --- go watch her beat capriati (USO '04) or hingis ('06) maria is good, but let's analyze their games:

forehand - lenaD, easily
movement - lenaD, easily
volleys - lenaD
drop shots/touch - lenaD
backhand - sharapova
serve - sharapova
mental edge - sharapova but barely...lenaD is a huge competitor
so the total is:
dementieva = 4
sharapova = 3

-dementieva has also beaten clijsters, henin, and amelie way more than maria. in fact, she has beaten clijsters and amelie within the last year. can maria say that she's ever beaten them? no. dementieva has also beaten pierce, hingis, davenport, schynder...all players in the top 10 (hingis is playing like top 10).

-maria has won one tier 3 in the past year. elena has won a tier 1 in the past MONTH.

-keep in mind...lenaD has made it to more slam finals than any russian, including maria.

so in my mind, if you look past the hype, dementieva is the best russian right now. and i backed it up with facts, so...

Rachel_
Mar 8th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Dementieva of course!!! :bounce: :kiss: