PDA

View Full Version : Indian Wells??

Williams-forever
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Does anybody know if Jelena plays Indian Wells?? Could there be a slight chance that she is the "to be announced" wildcard?? :confused:

King Aaron
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:39 PM
She didn't make the Q draw, chances are slim that she's getting the last MD WC. You never know though.

Williams-forever
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:55 PM
She didn't make the Q draw, chances are slim that she's getting the last MD WC. You never know though.

Yeah, we will have to wait and look after the main draw...

Williams-forever
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Naah...Dokic wasn't the secret wildcard...When will she ever play again?? Is her illness very serious?? :confused:

Belco
Mar 7th, 2006, 04:03 PM
i hope its not serious :(
:bigcry:

King Aaron
Mar 7th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Yep, the last WC went to Alexa Glatch.

I don't know but I hope there would be more info on her. :( I thought moving back to Australia would be the start of better things. Sadly, it still seems the same. :sad:

MilanDokic
Mar 7th, 2006, 06:59 PM
I have just received the information that Jelena is in America, but I don't know if she is going to play Indian Wells or Miami...

Williams-forever
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:00 PM
I have just received the information that Jelena is in America, but I don't know if she is going to play Indian Wells or Miami...

Shes not playing Indian Wells... :sad: But lets hope she plays Miami :D ;) :kiss:

Belco
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:07 PM
:D :D :D i hope she plays Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO JELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vutt
Mar 8th, 2006, 02:00 PM
I think we can safely say she won't play in Miami nor in any following US clay court events.
It's lot cheaper for her to start playing during European clay court season.

Williams-forever
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:01 PM
I think we can safely say she won't play in Miami nor in any following US clay court events.
It's lot cheaper for her to start playing during European clay court season.

But if shes in the US... :confused: But of course she can probably just
be practising or maybe she intends to play in some of the american itf events...i think the best for her, would be to start playing in some itf's and after that she could try qualifying in some of the bigger events...MD wildcards in wta's will get her nowhere...

vutt
Mar 8th, 2006, 04:08 PM
But if shes in the US... :confused:

...but she isn't! She's in Croatia right now with her boytoy...

Williams-forever
Mar 8th, 2006, 06:11 PM
...but she isn't! She's in Croatia right now with her boytoy...

I believe you, but MilanDokic told us otherwise...these days you never really now where Jelena is..Didn't she said in Australia that she would go back to Monaco and practise there?? :confused:

King Aaron
Mar 8th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Here goes the merry-go-round, yippee! :D

vutt
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:17 PM
I believe you, but MilanDokic told us otherwise...

Ouch, my mistake. I overlooked his post, however if it's again just another of his questionable sources...

ok, ok. I'm going to be easy with him this time :angel:
Let's just wait and see... :)

vutt
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:20 PM
...Didn't she said in Australia that she would go back to Monaco and practise there?? :confused:

She also told down there after she rejected Lesly that she will hire new coach during few weeks...

Williams-forever
Mar 8th, 2006, 07:25 PM
She also told down there after she rejected Lesly that she will hire new coach during few weeks...

Yeah, hope she will find someone good and nice...but anyone is better than the Bikic's... :rolleyes: Maybe thats why she is in America, to look after a new coach... :confused:

vutt
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah, hope she will find someone good and nice...but anyone is better than the Bikic's... :rolleyes: Maybe thats why she is in America, to look after a new coach... :confused:

bloody optimist ;)

Williams-forever
Mar 9th, 2006, 01:18 PM
bloody optimist ;)

With Jelena, you have to be optimistic ;) :lol: :p

King Aaron
Mar 10th, 2006, 06:13 PM
If this is to be trusted, I guess there is reason to hope that Jelena could still play Miami. After all there is one MD WC to be announced and two more for qualifying.

I doubt it though.

Williams-forever
Mar 10th, 2006, 06:20 PM
If this is to be trusted, I guess there is reason to hope that Jelena could still play Miami. After all there is one MD WC to be announced and two more for qualifying.

I doubt it though.

Yeah, i doubt it too, but i think the wisest decision would be to give her one for qualifying... ;) The main field is to strong to just be thrown into...

King Aaron
Mar 11th, 2006, 05:41 PM
And Jelena is on the next in list for a $25k challanger.

Williams-forever
Mar 11th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Yeah Jelena is the 14th alternate in $25,000 Redding, CA USA...But if she decides to play, im sure she will get a wildcard into the main or qualifying draw... ;)

cindy
Mar 12th, 2006, 11:13 AM
I hope she will play...go jela!

Belco
Mar 12th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Tournament date is
March 20-26

If she gets a WC she better show!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many WC's is a play entitled to?

Williams-forever
Mar 12th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Tournament date is
March 20-26

If she gets a WC she better show!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many WC's is a play entitled to?

As long as i remember, the amount of ITF WC's are unlimited...WTA WC's is another story though...i think theres a limit of 3-6...

MilanDokic
Mar 12th, 2006, 09:34 PM
There is Jelena's name on two acceptance lists for competition on two consecutive ITF tournaments, which begin from 20th March 2006:

City: Redding (California)
Date: 20.03. - 26.03.2006.
Prize Money: 25.000 $
Surface: Hard
Position: Alternative for qualifying (#13)
Priority: No Priority

City: Hammond (LA)
Date: 27.03. - 02.04.2006.
Position: Alternative for qualifying (#50)

MilanDokic
Mar 12th, 2006, 09:34 PM
There is Jelena's name on two acceptance lists for competition on two consecutive ITF tournaments, which begin from 20th March 2006:

City: Redding (California)
Date: 20.03. - 26.03.2006.
Position: Alternative for qualifying (#13)

City: Hammond (LA)
Date: 27.03. - 02.04.2006.
Position: Alternative for qualifying (#50)

Williams-forever
Mar 13th, 2006, 11:38 AM
But the only way she would get to participate in those tournaments, is via a Wildcard...Not that i think she won't get some...

Belco
Mar 13th, 2006, 02:11 PM
they better give her some and giver her a chance to fight back....